SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vip member Charged Members Help Center 2 09-24-2009 12:24 PM
i am a eilte member but it says new member on here devan100 Members Help Center 3 09-07-2009 04:32 AM

Old 09-10-2015, 11:27 AM   #26
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Member Achievements in SFO

DXRoll was SFO's first crazy bitch.

Aside from her activity in-game, she was famous on PX and in the IRC chats. She was made a moderator of PX by lefty for a grand total of four hours in 2002, banned by TMy for like two hours, and disappeared for a good three - four years in 2004. Her legend remains.

Digital Fighter, aka LancerPX or DominicanKid or Prince Adam, was a top level competitor and one of the most important clan site moderators/administrators between 2002 and 2006.

Doomtrain was one of the best Ryu users evar. He made The Showdown in 2006 which became the most stable and well run clan site since BG with KKS.

Someone else talk about the first indictees, I'm done.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 03:35 PM   #27
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Reality check everyone...

do you remember most of the NHL inductees ?
there are at least 80% of the names that doesn'T even ring a bell to me.
not that i am a fan of hockey. my nephew is a great fan knows all teams by heart... and even him can't name even half of the inductees in the NHL hall of fame. does that mean those people should be removed just because nobody even remembers them ? the goal of hall of fame is exactly for that, for people to remember when their memory is failing them.

now we started the hall of fame 14 years later. it should of started way back when. now what you ask us, is to forgo those who should of been in the hall of fame just becaue you dont remember them. just because you want the recent people to be inductees. we told you before, we told you that with time we will get to the inductees of this year. but this will take "TIME" time that you seem to not want to give us.

which leads me to think you only take the hall of fame as another popularity contest which the hall of fame isn't !

while all the names you mentioned are worth to be inductees, we're not at that point yet.
we will get there, we have 14 years to take back, its not gonna be done in a day. we take our time to make the list because there are tons of names we're not sure should be posted because of numerous reasons. we take time to make decisions like this.

now we're not asking you not to give us name. we are asking you to give us your memories of the time we're talking about. and while the names you gave us aren't on the list yet. i am quite sure wolfeh already took note of them and what they did based on what you told us of that person.

for now we're still not done with 2001-2002 if any people remember those times, speak up.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 11:05 AM   #28
LiquidSnake78
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 994
LiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really niceLiquidSnake78 is just really nice
Visit LiquidSnake78's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post

Aside from her activity in-game, she was famous on PX and in the IRC chats. She was made a moderator of PX by lefty for a grand total of four hours in 2002, banned by TMy for like two hours, and disappeared for a good three - four years in 2004. Her legend remains.

Digital Fighter, aka LancerPX or DominicanKid or Prince Adam, was a top level competitor and one of the most important clan site moderators/administrators between 2002 and 2006.

Doomtrain was one of the best Ryu users evar. He made The Showdown in 2006 which became the most stable and well run clan site since BG with KKS.

DF and Lancer are not the same people.
LiquidSnake78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:22 PM   #29
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Ohshi you're right. Damn.
Old 09-13-2015, 12:56 AM   #30
Killer
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Digital was a mod.

Lancer wasn't.

He was a friend of VIPA and he left SFO so long ago... I don't recall him being around when Sakura and bison were added.
Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2015, 01:37 AM   #31
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

My memory is far from infallible.

I literally combined them into the same person
Haha.

Fail.
Old 09-15-2015, 02:32 PM   #32
TekkenKyo
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
TekkenKyo is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, my brother called himself Lancer_PX, Dominicankid098.. That's about it.
Old 09-15-2015, 08:16 PM   #33
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekkenKyo View Post
Yeah, my brother called himself Lancer_PX, Dominicankid098.. That's about it.
How's your brother doing by the way? It's been a while
EvilAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 06:09 AM   #34
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:

cool lass, she enveloped the entire community with love, affections, sweety lines and stuff

she did me a banner for my then GF (now wife), hosted it at geocities then lost it, shes cool

Quote:
digital~fighter (as written and as i can remember)
him and dark-link (as written and as i can remember) used to fight for the #1 spot in the rankings
he also goes by the name oren galili

as for lancerPX, i remember him always bitching at BG

Quote:

i think all chaos core members should immediately be inducted
doomtrain and his RPG project, lolz
along with george pong, chicken wings, angel wings, dark-link, troy and of course, asshole

Bump: in the graphics field, i would like to induct Virtual-Fighter, Negativity, rcva, Saijin-Ryu, (~BLADE~), StarWarrior, trunks1242, (-obnoxious-1-) and EvilAkuma

for RI i would like to induct moo1
he had the longest running one word story thread back in the ikonboard forum
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 04:14 PM   #35
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:

Really? huh? one of the best ryu users? hmmm, I thought he used wolverine for every single game he hosted. Maybe your rite bro, idk. Yeah he was a cool player to play with wasn't he?.

Btw... did you know that Doomtrain also used to play (xvssf-mode)? probably was old-schooled best ryu ever without vindication, is he not? Yeah when looking back on sfo in the days, I kinda do miss him too. I wish he'd come back in the servers. Nice to see old veteran faces again.

IGNs: Wol-Spi-Ryu/Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018/2019
Game Modes: Zero-E/Unvind/XvsSF
1st SFO Clan Joined in 2003: (TRG) Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Wolverine/Spidey/Ryu/Ken/Cyclops/Cyclops/Ryu

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2015, 11:24 PM   #36
Bonkah

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
Bonkah is an unknown quantity at this point

What about Da_Wiz and killzdemall carmona dam_ite etc...?thats just names i remember atm...
Bonkah is offline   Reply With Quote