SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO at school (Hado)-(King) Members Help Center 23 08-27-2010 05:31 PM
Old School TV feross General 14 10-27-2007 09:22 PM
Bison vs bison challenge. silver-assassin General Comments & Strategies 3 11-12-2006 10:17 PM
School rvca General 70 08-12-2006 03:16 PM

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 12:28 PM   #26
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 696
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Old School Bison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post

This post though... What???

Alright, my forum name is Micro_SMG. My in-game name is also Micro_SMG AND ~Dell~. Hopefully there's less confusion now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
Dante you smoking wet bruh, first of all, how does it count when it wasn't even a 1on1 battle, secondly, I never fought dell Ryu, like waa why am I explaining this retarded post. Believe what you want. Your opinion doesn't count for nothing, when was the last time you played sfo. You on the bench bro. all that d1ck riding and ass kissing doesn't make any sense.
Don't bypass the filter.

Other than that, this thread is lively with a bit of fire. It was a good read.

Damn, this whole time, I didn't know you was "Dell" lol! I thought you was just MicroSMG, on the dogs, you may of been something years ago before then I mean I guess that's what they say, but lately you can't do nothing with me, unless you want to 1on1 bison and record the 1on1 battle. lol Then we would know who the better bison user, but we both know that's meh. :P
Old 08-16-2017, 02:05 PM   #27
DanteP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1538
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Quote:
Chile dell aint been seen in ten years and all praise goes to him. Lyssa put more work in with Bison than him and I've seen that. We need relevant names. Trunkse, Mont, Ebsta, people who actually showed longevity.
Yeah you real life drunk as all hell.

Dell been using Bison way before i knew him and thats been 10+ years easy, so how someone from 2008 putting in more work than somebody whose been using the character since his release?

Heres another fun fact the names you just named go right back to what Bahki said they picked up Bison after the buffs.

But what im stuck on is how you claiming: you up there with Dell but can't beat his 4th best character. The man beat you and your partner with 1 character so how you claiming stuff about your character being top tier? I need the answers

@ Lux
YOU ALREADY KNOW

I dont play this its nothing left for me to do in the game ive won so many tournaments i cant count them all. The only thing i really want but won't happen is a First to 100 with Metal Ken to determine whose really #1 all time

@ Dell
When i do decide to come back you next after system he been called dibs lol
Dante you smoking wet bruh, first of all, how does it count when it wasn't even a 1on1 battle, secondly, I never fought dell Ryu, like waa why am I explaining this retarded post. Believe what you want. Your opinion doesn't count for nothing, when was the last time you played sfo. You on the bench bro. all that d*** riding and ass kissing doesn't make any sense.
Lol it makes plenty of sense tbh if you can't beat somebody's 4th or 5th best character why should they use their best character against you? Prime examples are me and LS its a known fact we main Wolverine but how often do we use him....hardly ever. But believe in what you want Lucci just trust me when you do lose don't say i didn't warn you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
That first to 100 would be lit AF.

aye no need to yell at one another when more is said/done by fighting.

Lucci just challenge Dell to a Bison 1v1 and settle it (someone can record it too). Then that will settle who's Bison is better, since we now know Dante has no real reason to return to the battlegrounds which is SFO.
LuX ive been made it known i only really would come back for that but MK isnt down for it lol.

Like its literally no reason for me to play besides that tbh its nothing left for me to prove.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

Old 08-16-2017, 03:28 PM   #28
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Chile dell aint been seen in ten years and all praise goes to him. Lyssa put more work in with Bison than him and I've seen that. We need relevant names. Trunkse, Mont, Ebsta, people who actually showed longevity.
Yeah you real life drunk as all hell.

Dell been using Bison way before i knew him and thats been 10+ years easy, so how someone from 2008 putting in more work than somebody whose been using the character since his release?

Heres another fun fact the names you just named go right back to what Bahki said they picked up Bison after the buffs.

But what im stuck on is how you claiming: you up there with Dell but can't beat his 4th best character. The man beat you and your partner with 1 character so how you claiming stuff about your character being top tier? I need the answers

@ Lux
YOU ALREADY KNOW

I dont play this its nothing left for me to do in the game ive won so many tournaments i cant count them all. The only thing i really want but won't happen is a First to 100 with Metal Ken to determine whose really #1 all time

@ Dell
Dante you smoking wet bruh, first of all, how does it count when it wasn't even a 1on1 battle, secondly, I never fought dell Ryu, like waa why am I explaining this retarded post. Believe what you want. Your opinion doesn't count for nothing, when was the last time you played sfo. You on the bench bro. all that d*** riding and ass kissing doesn't make any sense.
Lol it makes plenty of sense tbh if you can't beat somebody's 4th or 5th best character why should they use their best character against you? Prime examples are me and LS its a known fact we main Wolverine but how often do we use him....hardly ever. But believe in what you want Lucci just trust me when you do lose don't say i didn't warn you.

Quote:
That first to 100 would be lit AF.

aye no need to yell at one another when more is said/done by fighting.

Lucci just challenge Dell to a Bison 1v1 and settle it (someone can record it too). Then that will settle who's Bison is better, since we now know Dante has no real reason to return to the battlegrounds which is SFO.
LuX ive been made it known i only really would come back for that but MK isnt down for it lol.

Like its literally no reason for me to play besides that tbh its nothing left for me to prove.
On the dogs I beat him more times he ever beaten me, and i challenged him, so if we wanna find out who better tell him to accept it and beat me lol.
Old 08-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #29
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Here yall go again.

My Bison beat your Bison! FACTS! I remember this not one bit but I know I beat yours lol.

Back when lag manipulation was key. Nowadays you can see every teleport and hyper jump. Not that that's a bad thing. It was just hilarious when people were like "yo... you were just on the other side of the damn screen! How'd you get behind me so fast!?"
after the way I dragged ur bison a few weeks ago. lol you haven't beat my bison yet. I'm the best bison user ever.
Never trust this guy. Been speeding up bison for years

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Old 08-16-2017, 09:50 PM   #30
~H~Blaze
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1498
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Bahki's right, prior to the buffs there were literally 2-4 amazing bisons in my opinion.

Dell
Ak47(goat)
Dol Gamer
And what's his name.... I think it's like (AK)DevilSuckass

Literally, everyone else who used bison back then was OKAY at Best without his lvl 3 or the VIP high punch. Then the buffs came in, and saved you all lol..
Old 08-16-2017, 11:33 PM   #31
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

I would like to be mentioned and remembered for my bison, I had so many names tho I can see how easy it would be to not really notice, but I got this name and I would like to prove myself
so when u guys get on lets bison fight .. actually there is enough that we could tag or brawl and take turns switching teams . I like to do more than basic 1on1's all day
Old 08-17-2017, 01:16 AM   #32
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 120
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usurp View Post
I would like to be mentioned and remembered for my bison, I had so many names tho I can see how easy it would be to not really notice, but I got this name and I would like to prove myself
so when u guys get on lets bison fight .. actually there is enough that we could tag or brawl and take turns switching teams . I like to do more than basic 1on1's all day
Lol, whatever it takes right?
Old 08-17-2017, 10:13 AM   #33
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I don't see it, but hey. I wish they would re make a Bison movie.
Old 08-17-2017, 01:12 PM   #34
Usurp
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Usurp View Post
Lol, whatever it takes right?
Old 08-18-2017, 09:34 AM   #35
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

U, let's have a Bison match I never recall you being good with Bison.
Old 08-19-2017, 04:37 PM   #36
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 188
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
^ when was the last time anyone has ever seen THIS MAN in-game?
Sup lux, that's a really good question. And yet he appears from time-to-time here on the forum. The biggest question I cant seem to figure out is: why won't he show up at some point?

Quote:
Quote:
Here yall go again.

My Bison beat your Bison! FACTS! I remember this not one bit but I know I beat yours lol.

Back when lag manipulation was key. Nowadays you can see every teleport and hyper jump. Not that that's a bad thing. It was just hilarious when people were like "yo... you were just on the other side of the damn screen! How'd you get behind me so fast!?"
Hey there micro smg, sorry to quote and interrupt, the "my bison beat Dante's bison, FACTS" is so funny, couldn't so laughing so bro. lol way too funny. Tell him again, micro smg. He will get the message.

Quote:
Quote:
Talking old school bison like any of you besides Dell mattered before the bison buffs. ._.
GIRL BYE

Dell taught me Bison waaaaaay before the buffs man
Dude, Dante you gotta quite a few players here calling you out, man. Why don't you just appear in-game?, rather than coming on the forum at times? I don't understand why you won't come? There's still something for you to prove, that your a really good bison user (with or without the buff increase). All I'm saying is just come, battle, and get it over with. feel me?

IGNs: Avatar-killers/Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018/2019
Game Modes: Zero-E/Unvind/XvsSF
1st SFO Clan Joined in 2003: (TRG) Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Sentinel/Psylocke/Cap America/Cyclops/Cyclops/Ryu

Old 08-19-2017, 05:24 PM   #37
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

You do realize that dante was probably if not, at some point the most dominate active person in-game?
Old 08-19-2017, 08:14 PM   #38
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

That was over 7 years ago, he will always be one of the greats, but it's a new era now. It's just old stuff that just doesn't matter anymore.
Old 08-19-2017, 10:53 PM   #39
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
That was over 7 years ago, he will always be one of the greats, but it's a new era now. It's just old stuff that just doesn't matter anymore.
Wwt5 was 2011/2012 ish. How is it that you idolize people from the old, but then turn around to say that the old stuff doesn't matter anymore?
Old 08-20-2017, 06:07 AM   #40
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney;86202

[quote=DanteP;861976
Quote:
Talking old school bison like any of you besides Dell mattered before the bison buffs. ._.
GIRL BYE

Dell taught me Bison waaaaaay before the buffs man
Dude, Dante you gotta quite a few players here calling you out, man. Why don't you just appear in-game?, rather than coming on the forum at times? I don't understand why you won't come? There's still something for you to prove, that your a really good bison user (with or without the buff increase). All I'm saying is just come, battle, and get it over with. feel me?[/QUOTE]

Here i go again.....repeating myself....
No, Runney its NOTHING really left for me to prove to anybody....period. Lucci just wants me to log on so he can say "OOOO GUISE I GOT DANTE TO UNRETIRE 1VS1 BISON MATCH NAO" then when i win 3-0 he'll go "MAN ITS NO POINT HOW THE HELL ARE YOU THIS GOOD????" And I'll just say told you so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
You do realize that dante was probably if not, at some point the most dominate active person in-game?
This is 100% fact i had it so bad ppl either banned all my mains from clan battles or just gave me wins in tournaments. Its like people would rather run through a minefield thsn play me

Quote:
Your math trash.....i quit playing in 2013 and this "old stuff" i got you'd need another 7 years just to say you're 10% ready for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~H~Blaze View Post
Quote:
Wwt5 was 2011/2012 ish. How is it that you idolize people from the old, but then turn around to say that the old stuff doesn't matter anymore?
It's because Sha/Lucci got the big head now but its all gas to me to be frank. Like....how you worship me in old threads but now wanna try and talk down? How you gonna criticize me for not playing when john316 aint been on since 2009 lol. But im sleep

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.

Old 08-20-2017, 09:08 AM   #41
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
@(~Wind_Ryu~)
I'm good bro. It's good to see that you're back. I was definitely talking to Dante. Not sure where the confusion came in.

@LegendaryLucci
Quote:
after the way I dragged ur bison a few weeks ago. lol you haven't beat my bison yet. I'm the best bison user ever.

You mean this Bison?

Lmfao...
Old 08-20-2017, 09:42 AM   #42
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

you never played in 2013 Dante why would you tell a lie like that, and you wasn't voted for best anything, and now they trying to troll with a video that doesn't mean anything when I got a YouTube channel displaying my dominance across SFO, how you have to handicap me with a noob partner to win a match but still damn near won. I'm not disappointed with the video. As I said before, Dante achievements was great but they are out dated, when he win something recent, that's when It'll matter. Yes, I gave Dante praise years back, but you have to go sit down somewhere, your time is over with sir.

I also ready Monts post, of course we will praise the old school members for what they done, but it's done and over with, that stuff was years ago. I'm the best right now, if not prove me wrong, and not with no tired late video. lol and WWT5 was 5/6 years ago, LATE! The one and only reason why I praise John316 is because I still use his style to this day, and my teleport game on 1000 when I use Bison. So he has to get my accolades, the rest boo boo.

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 08-20-2017 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:51 AM   #43
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
you never played in 2013 Dante why would you tell a lie like that, and you wasn't voted for best anything, and now they trying to troll with a video that doesn't mean anything when I got a YouTube channel displaying my dominance across SFO, how you have to handicap me with a noob partner to win a match but still damn near won. I'm not disappointed with the video. As I said before, Dante achievements was great but they are out dated, when he win something recent, that's when It'll matter. Yes, I gave Dante praise years back, but you have to go sit down somewhere, your time is over with sir.

I also ready Monts post, of course we will praise the old school members for what they done, but it's done and over with, that stuff was years ago. I'm the best right now, if not prove me wrong, and not with no tired late video. lol and WWT5 was 5/6 years ago, LATE! The one and only reason why I praise John316 is because I still use his style to this day, and my teleport game on 1000 when I use Bison. So he has to get my accolades, the rest boo boo.
Its your host.....YOU PUT THE KID ON YOUR TEAM SO SWAY I NEED THE ANSWERS, HOW DID DELL HANDICAP YOU IN YOUR HOST?????

I actually did play the first 5 months of 2013, but tell me this how is winning 2 of SFO's major tournaments (WWT & NWOTA) ever going to be outdated especially since i won the MAIN tournament back to back.

But no you are not the best and won't be quite honestly. You want to face me just to lose to me again and i can't fathom why honestly.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:23 PM   #44
catman20
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
catman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

This post though... What???

Alright, my forum name is Micro_SMG. My in-game name is also Micro_SMG AND ~Dell~. Hopefully there's less confusion now.

Quote:
Dante you smoking wet bruh, first of all, how does it count when it wasn't even a 1on1 battle, secondly, I never fought dell Ryu, like waa why am I explaining this retarded post. Believe what you want. Your opinion doesn't count for nothing, when was the last time you played sfo. You on the bench bro. all that d1ck riding and ass kissing doesn't make any sense.
Don't bypass the filter.

Other than that, this thread is lively with a bit of fire. It was a good read.
Good thing u renamed yourself from dell since they are non existed like the floppy disk drives in them.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:08 PM   #45
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:

Its your host.....YOU PUT THE KID ON YOUR TEAM SO SWAY I NEED THE ANSWERS, HOW DID DELL HANDICAP YOU IN YOUR HOST?????

I actually did play the first 5 months of 2013, but tell me this how is winning 2 of SFO's major tournaments (WWT & NWOTA) ever going to be outdated especially since i won the MAIN tournament back to back.

But no you are not the best and won't be quite honestly. You want to face me just to lose to me again and i can't fathom why honestly.
Such rubbish I read in ur post, had it been 1on1 I would of won period. Then you don't have to face me to me I feel like beating you really doesn't mean anything anymore.
Old 08-20-2017, 05:47 PM   #46
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Such rubbish I read in ur post, had it been 1on1 I would of won period. Then you don't have to face me to me I feel like beating you really doesn't mean anything anymore.
Please lol, just quit you been contradicting yourself since the thread started.

But since we talking older bison users let me add some to monts list

Da_Vipa
Blazer Gouki
Shishio1
Duce
Metal Ken
Gaz
Kaikisen
Sksksksksk222

Just to add a few

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 08-20-2017, 05:54 PM   #47
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I don't have a problem with that list ... it's just.... OLD lmfao
Old 08-20-2017, 11:54 PM   #48
Micro_SMG
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Well... you know... If we got really really technical...

Technically it was a 1 on 1 (no round 2) with you having more health to begin with. JUST SAYING...
Old 08-23-2017, 05:20 PM   #49
XtremDark

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 148
XtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura aboutXtremDark has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Please lol, just quit you been contradicting yourself since the thread started.

But since we talking older bison users let me add some to monts list

Da_Vipa
Blazer Gouki
Shishio1
Duce
Metal Ken
Gaz
Kaikisen
Sksksksksk222

Just to add a few
add CrimsonHunter

But AK47 is n1 ... He used bison from the begining and could beat a lot of people before the buff.
Old 08-23-2017, 07:59 PM   #50
system4
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3 & 5 & 6

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 117
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:

@ Dell

You know I'm looking forward to that.. It's been 7 years since I last fought you?

Anyway good games earlier to Lucci. He brought me the heat with his Bison, Sentinel and Juggernaut, but my Chun still fell through..
Closed Thread