[FILM] Gabe William Johnson AeroX17 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 0 09-21-2011 12:11 AM

Old 08-12-2014, 07:41 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default RIP, Robin William...

RIP, you were a great actor. you made us laugh, you made us cry.
i dont know why you wanted to die, by your own hand at that.
but i hope that now you found peace, wherever you are.

RIP !

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/robin-wi...t-63-1.2733770

Quote:
He was the funniest guy in the room, something that made it all the harder for friends and fans to accept that beneath that reservoir of frenetic energy and seemingly endless good humour resided demons so dark they could push Robin Williams to suicide.
Read the article to know more...
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:54 AM   #2
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: RIP, Robin William...

RIP Robin Williams
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 12:14 PM   #3
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

He was a big part of my childhood. My favourites movies by him gotta be Aladdin, Jumanzi, Peter Pan, and Mrs. Doubtfire. The man is big fan of Legend of Zelda btw, he even name his daughter "Zelda". He had a big influence in comedians like Jimmy Fallon, Conan O'Brien, and Jon Stewart. No doubt he made an impact in peoples lives. R.I.P.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:02 PM   #4
LuXv
BANNED BY: TMyApp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 768
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

RIP Michael Brown

No sympathy for suicides

Feel like it was planned to cover all angles of News with Robins Death rather than Ferguson or Palenstine. Don't be fooled
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
blockattack
SFO Admin

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

R.I.P

Nothing was planned .. dont get slapped..

Depression is REAL man...

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM   #6
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

yup depression is real...so sad that someone who could make so many people smile and laugh was himself so sad and depressed.

my favourite memories of him will always be first and foremost as Mork from Ork in Mork & Mindy.
His cameo appearance on Who's Line Is It Anyway was great too. And of course I loved him in movies such as Dead Poets Society, Hook, Jumanji, Mrs Doubtfire, Aladdin, Robots, Bicentennial Man, and of course Good Will Hunting.
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:47 AM   #7
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6427
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Depression is a serious thing now in 2014 its an issue with the brain that cant be changed. I know people that are depressed and even with therapy and pills they are still depressed they just have to take it one day at a time and the only way for that is if people support them every day. Not saying Robin wasn't supported but obviously something was wrong for him to commit suicide.

He was battling depression for years now and had several rehab stints. Even looked to abusing alcohol as his escape and when he stopped that it was pain killers. Its a serious condition and I wish people would acknowledge that instead of saying "Oh its selfish and I have no sympathy".
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:15 AM   #8
kingselim

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 47
kingselim is an unknown quantity at this point

-Rest In Peace-

Kinda ironic how someone known for being so funny/energetic was in fact quite the opposite inside. Dunno why but yin yang comes into mind.
Lets not forget one thing we all have in common is were all going to die one day....
Old 08-13-2014, 08:41 AM   #9
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

RIP in peace.

He was an awesome dude on TV. Sucks to see someone like that do this to himself. Unbelievable.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 10:39 AM   #10
estset

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 05:33 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

funny how everything becomes a brain problem at one point or another... i'd not be surprised if boringness became a disease.

depression is foremost a state of mind.
all suicides can be prevented. if he resulted in suicide it was either in a rash moments. either his entourage didn't help as much as they thought. either way the suicide could have been prevented. i've seen depression... i know what it is. i've seen bipolar. and i can tell you, all of it isn'T just a brian disorder... its also how the person is. most of those people forge themselves to be like that. and once they want to get out of it. they are so accustomed to it that they seem to not be. and in the end they keep going down instead because its easier that way.

throwing off dependencies, even regular daily ones like food. is hard and will always be.
but not everyone has the mental power to go thru it all.

pills = fast money for doctors. nothing else.

my mother had a depression at one point... when it hapenned and listening to her now, those pills didn't do much at all. she came thru it cause she understood that the life she had at that point was detrimental to herself. she forced herself too much. she thought she were wonder woman and thought she could do anything... now she has slowed down and suddently everything came back into place.

she says it herself... she had to change her ways in order to get out of it. the pills, they did boost her a bit. but overall they were useless.

in this world if there is anything i've learned, its life likes to hit hard just to see who has the mental power to overcome it.
Old 08-13-2014, 05:43 PM   #12
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

R.I.P Robin Williams, You know most people wouldn't understand. I hear a lot of people in the media saying "He was always the joy of the room, making everyone happy"

Usually the person who's always busy making everyone happy & laugh does so because deep down inside they're not truly happy with themselves so they feel a sense of fulfillment by bringing joy to others. Since they cannot do so for themselves.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 07:46 PM   #13
Shinkuu

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 83
Shinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this pointShinkuu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-Kam-) View Post
R.I.P Robin Williams, You know most people wouldn't understand. I hear a lot of people in the media saying "He was always the joy of the room, making everyone happy"

Usually the person who's always busy making everyone happy & laugh does so because deep down inside they're not truly happy with themselves so they feel a sense of fulfillment by bringing joy to others. Since they cannot do so for themselves.
This guy above me is speaking the truth. I remember my friend in High school was a comedian and he always lightened up everyone's spirits. He told me one time he was depressed and was close to committing suicide. He was taking pills like crazy and no one knew about it. I haven't heard from him in a long time, but last time I heard he's doing REALLY good with his relatives upstate as a businessman and local comedian. That's the closest I've ever been to losing someone I care about.....seriously man

Gambit 2014
Shinkuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 08:02 PM   #14
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

This one hit me pretty hard. Grew up watching this guy as a kid. From the the Aladdin series onward. Hook is still one of my favorite movies ever.

This guy breathed life into pretty much every movie he was in imo. It's crazy how depression eats away at a person till they feel they have nowhere else to go. Depression really sucks.

R.I.P Robin
Old 08-13-2014, 09:51 PM   #15
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 27
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Even the Prince of Sayains respected this mans comedy, May you rest in piece.

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #16
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

my friend made me notice how much it showed in his acting that he was always unhappy... and looking at it, it is true that all his big smiles were very often sad at the same time.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:19 AM   #17
Sir Nash
SECTION 1 & 2 & 3

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Oh Captain! My Captain!

R.I.P Robin Williams. The world has lost a great human being.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 03:01 PM   #18
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Robin Williams was secretly battling Parkinson's disease.
Old 08-14-2014, 03:51 PM   #19
Shadow_Raichu

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 192
Shadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really niceShadow_Raichu is just really nice
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

awe... that's so sad to hear, Robin Williams is gone. May his soul rest upon the world for all eternity.

Still, the only movies I liked about him was: Miss Doubtfire and Hook (around 1993-1996) movies.
RIP man.

IGNs: Runney/Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff Moderator since 2018
Modes: Unvind/Zero-E only
#1 SFO Clan joined of 2002: (TRG)=Terror-Rage-Gangz
Characters: Wolvy/Bison -teams- Bison/Ryu

Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 04:06 PM   #20
Liger Zero
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like

Robin was a great actor and proved that no matter what the movie was he always did his best. He was great in serious as well as comedic roles something not a lot of actors can do.

My favorite Robin Williams movies in no particular order.

Hook
The Fisher King
Good Morning, Vietnam!
The Dead Poets Society
Toys
Aladdin
FernGully
Mrs. Doubtfire
Jumanji
Good Will Hunting

He was Nominated for 4 Oscars winning 1
Nominated for 11 Golden Globes winning 5 and won the Cecil B Demille award.
Nominated for 8 Emmys winning 2
Nominated for 6 Saturn awards winning 2
Old 08-14-2014, 09:01 PM   #21
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
my friend made me notice how much it showed in his acting that he was always unhappy... and looking at it, it is true that all his big smiles were very often sad at the same time.
it's in his eyes