SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Epic Vs Battles of SFO - Asura vs ? : Poll 1 TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 14 04-10-2012 03:19 PM
[GAMES] Asura Wrath . . . Master08 General 47 03-29-2012 09:34 PM
Epic Fail & Epic Funny...!! ))Shadow-Ken(( General 1 02-19-2011 06:46 PM
incredible hulk film bloodpack General 45 06-22-2008 10:53 PM
The Incredible Hulk - First Trailer TitaniumFist Links 32 05-02-2008 10:29 AM

Old 04-11-2012, 03:26 PM   #51
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Epic Vs Battles of SFO: Asura Vs The Incredible Hulk

I doubt hulk knows the word quit. He fights all kinds of super powered douches with ridiculous powers and still own. Projectiles will only keep him at bay for so long until he finda way around it which durability will allow him to have the time to get around the projectiles or use an object.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #52
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Epic Vs Battles of SFO: Asura Vs The Incredible Hulk

one of my favorite quote from hulk in EMH...

Kang:"You hope to win by throwing rocks at me monster ?"
Hulk:"Its called a diversion, einstein !"
*Kang gets hit by somebody else*

yeah, hulk is deifnitely intelligent.
that huge finger... just so some people like lux understand... Hulk witstand gravities further up then 100 times terrestrial gravity. in outer space, the only thing he need to survive is nto a suit, its just a regular oxygen mask. the rest his own skin can take it. i think many people underestimate the hulks power here.

as i said i'd take for asura on this one, but the lack of background outside the game is what makes me go for him. if asura had more games, more comics or even animated series we'd see much more and be able to do a much more detailed view of his abilities.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #53
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

I'm pretty sure a finger from a planet sized being is more than 100 times gravitational pressure.

What more information do you really need Karma? I think the game laid out plenty of information of what Asura is capable of.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:15 AM   #54
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

This battle...disapponted me...what went wrong here?

Take too long to decide?
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 12:59 PM   #55
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Orland0, for you perhaps... but what if, let's take it fromt he other perspective...

what if we were at the ASURA WRATH number 500.
do you really think asura would own so badly as the first one in all of the 500 ?
no he would be toyed around, would be downgraded, his powers would be coming in more precise. some would be lost in time. all that would eventually lead you to know that asura in the end has limits !

the same hapenned to hulk, the only reason you see him not strong enough is the limits that was imposed to him after years of development. and by years of development i think pretty much 40 years of development if not more.

why do you think some charcaters are called gods or jesus (aka superman who is now called the new messiah) i swear that guy looks like god himself now.
i'm quite sure hulk would survive that has well... why ? because beams like asura throw at the end of the game... he survived easily !
hulk himself, though never tested, says he can survive an exploding planet. thoguh when he says that i think he just want to know if he has a limit.
the other thing im not sure here...
asura seems to have the rage based on his familly, what would enrage him against hulk ? hulk didn't do a thing against his familly. so i dont think asura would be able to rage this one in. Hulk on the end just want to be the strongest there is in the universe. everytimes someone fights him, he takes it a challenge against him, and he just want to proove he is the strongest there is. his rage is powered by the very moves of his opponent. the mere sight of you loking him up with angry eyes is enough for him to smash your skull in in retaliation.

so the real question here would be... what would be asura motive ? hulk as one, he would want to proove asura is a wuss... but asura what would he want from hulk ?
Old 04-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #56
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
you have to throw a god versus a god to meet asura...
so i'd say the best battle you could have now would be...
Dante versus Asura
i agree, watching the youtube vids about asura, shows the same kind of hyperactive super power as dante has (or the main character from the ps2 game "god hand")

so i would say dante, or the guy from god hand.

god hand : does not show the full speed madness and ass slaping. i played (had) this so i know.

Quote:
nope, in my head it never hapenned.
there is so many things that are just wrong in that one.
and dragonball gt was made without an original back story by akira toryama.
the studios forced that sequal.
while akira made a verry good ending to z, that actualy was a full stop on gokus adventures.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:02 PM   #57
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
so the real question here would be... what would be asura motive ? hulk as one, he would want to proove asura is a wuss... but asura what would he want from hulk ?
Well, there's going to be a DLC where Asura faces off Ryu and I'm pretty sure good old Ryu has nothing to do with kidnapping his family.

Besides, Asura would most likely fight him to prove that he isn't a wuss like Hulk would think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frognap View Post
i agree, watching the youtube vids about asura, shows the same kind of hyperactive super power as dante has (or the main character from the ps2 game "god hand")

so i would say dante, or the guy from god hand.
Gene(God Hand hero) would get his ass kicked by Asura and I've already discussed Dante several times.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:42 PM   #58
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Epic Vs Battles of SFO: Asura Vs The Incredible Hulk

I agree to that hulk has more detail about his back story and more encounters showing what he can and cant do. Games always show the hero as being op and able to over come any situation which i believe is how the detail of asura are. we still dont know the limits of his abilities are to be precise and make a call. I played dozens of gamers where i thought hulk should be more op than this but they set limits on he cant be abused.. (idk if all that came out right)

All i know is hulk pwn, why because that is what hulk does to any and every1.

btw again ppl check out the World War Hulk comics. something good to read.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #59
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Orland0, im not saying asura wouldn't have a reason to fight hulk, make him think hulk fights for the enemies and thats it. but thats a little too literal.

DLC asura versus ryu... you sure you want this to happen ? it will make asura looks like a ***** not able to do much if he cant beat up ryu. and at that point im gonna say HULK wins all the way. the reality is, we can't let games get int he way as they are. because in games there is a balance you dont want to go over. aka some mugen crap where broly can simply 2 shot any opponent while all the others needs to 30+ shot him.

so you just know that asura versus ryu in that DLC will make asura a lot weaker then his actual self. same with hulk in any games. the only games i'm actually basing myself here are his own games. im also looking at the comics because the comics have kinda the same amount of info then the games. same for any TV shows we've seen of hulk where we got some info.

as i said, by what we have they simply seem to be equals in strenght and endurances...
but asura has a lot of energy proejection abilities which might overthrow the battle in his directions.

my vote goes to asura on this one, the more i think about it the more important becomes his energy projections.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #60
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

hulk gets angry, hulk grows, hulk gets even more angry, hulk grows even biger and stronger.
actualy i am starting to like that asura vs hulk idea.

a hyperactive guy, with speedy punches that can crush a Giants finger…
(a giant that is bigger than a planet i might add)

versus a hulk, that gets stronger based on his anger.
and with intelligence, in the comicks he talks, and he invents plans.
see ltd. edition the incredible hulk, at the back of old spidey comicks.

hulk would have ripped the finger of, instead of punching it into desintegration.
Old 04-13-2012, 07:21 PM   #61
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Karma, I mentioned the Ryu DLC just to say that Asura probably wouldn't mind a normal spar just to test his abilities. Just saying that he doesn't really need much excuse or motivation to face Hulk.

Old 04-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #62
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

point taken, but sparring wouldn't satisfy him much... the same way hulk do not like to spar with people. 8)