SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] Nostalgia : Elite Beat Agents Orlando0 General 4 08-15-2013 01:52 AM
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D SSJKarma General 0 05-30-2013 02:12 AM
Calling all wx agents darksamuria General Comments & Strategies 66 06-03-2006 04:33 PM
Hulk NeverDUN Banners, Avatars and Images 9 03-10-2006 03:24 PM

Old 08-13-2013, 01:56 AM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H !

what can i say about this show, i started it last week when the first part came out and now that i have seen both parts im fine speaking about it. The show is about hulk mostly... his best friend rick jones starts a web series with camera filming thru every action moves to show that hulk isn't a big bad monster, its a hero.

the show is funny, not all that bad but not all that good either. definitely fun to watch ! but if you do watch it its not gonna be for the story, though it might end up greater as it goes. the show as potential to say the least, exploring heros we're not used to see. most of them gamma monsters. but hey i can't complain about a show who finally decides to show SHE-HULK.

heros...
The hulk, nuff said you know him. but i gotta tell you, thats not the dumb hulk. its the hulk merged with bruce banner. not the grey hulk that is. you know the hulk who can tap into bruces genious. they are both one and the same at this point.

She-Hulk, comes from the second part. cousin to bruce banner, no shes not an attorney in this one, shes a comedian. the human green screen they call her. shes a stunt double... all that said she still have her charm and i really like her the way she is portrayed here. she got guts, brains and the flying skills.

General Thunderbolt Ross, aka the red hulk. yeah we all know ross was a bad guy but once he hulked out he ended up becoming one of hulks friend. he loves tackling him, smacking him. and hulk does it too, because lets face it. they both can smack each others and none of them will feel it. he's cool in this one i really love the attitude.

Rick Jones, the little nerd who is probably number one hulks fan. those who know hulks story knows thats the little guy is exactly why bruce ran into that field and took the gamma blast who made him hulk. he's hulks best friend and since its because of him that bruce became hulk, he feels he must make up for that mistake. in this show he becomes the monster named A-Bomb. basically the blue hulk. at this point im still not knowing if hes gonna be a monster forever or whats not, hes basically still learning his new found powers. hes smart, but also very very very childish. but once in a while he gets serious and things gets done !

Skaar, a gladiator from another universe (planet?) not sure at this point, his past is a mistery. he started as an enemy and since he doesn't know where to go else... he decided to take the hulks advice of staying together with the others. he's basically as strong as hulk, when it comes to brains though he's pretty much where the original hulk was back in the days.

these 5 forms the team called agents of s.m.a.s.h.
and to takes ricks joke on it...

she-hulk:"what does smash means?"
A-Bomb:"Who cares, nobody is gonna come at us for it."

and hes right, their mission... save the planet. show the world even monsters can be beneficials. basically restore their fame toward humanity.

thats Hulk and the agents S.M.A.S.H !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:02 AM   #2
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1662
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H !

I always thought Skaar was hulk's son ? i'm sure I read that in the comic's somewhere. Maybe they didn't choose to use that storyline in this show.
Old 08-22-2013, 01:36 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Hulk and the agents of S.M.A.S.H !

It could still be... all i know for now is that he works for the leader, hulks already knows this...

A-Bomb:"Oh i get it, keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Hulk*on camera, alone*:"or... transform your enemies into friends. hulks, out."
*end of the episode*

thats the ending of episode 3.
right now the story is basic, but its getting there, slowly.
as it goes it becomes much deeper. and already, Ironman makes the episode 3. we'll see all the avengers thatw ay. so it all ties up. but i love how hulk is far more intelligent then normal, you already see that his experience with the avengers has paid off. leading this bunch is gonna be a rough one for him.

ironman:"Forget about me, just thrash that thing down before it explodes."
hulk:"Ooor, just pulls out the plugs !"
Ironman:"That could work too."
hulk:"and they say you're the smart one."
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote