SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you look in here you HAVE to post! [Part 6] asshole RaNdOm iNsAnItY 17123 04-17-2012 02:32 PM
The god of war part 2 SolidSnake76 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 5 03-18-2010 05:21 PM
sfo - part 2 Josh26 Members Help Center 10 03-14-2010 09:23 AM
100,000 Wins [Part 2] (-Impulse-) General Comments & Strategies 46 03-02-2010 04:27 PM

Old 07-19-2018, 04:29 PM   #6501
RaZor(ink)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
RaZor(ink) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit RaZor(ink)'s Facebook
Default Re: If you look in here you have to post [Part 7]

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshole View Post
Masterboob's signature really pisses me off.
ROFL !
Old 07-20-2018, 03:34 PM   #6502
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elena View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post

??
sup
sup man, that donald trump signature u got is so damn funny
lol.. *shouts to Donald Master Trump* lol.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2018, 12:10 AM   #6503
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

http://youtu.be/GD8zim_L35g?t=3m35s

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 04:50 PM   #6504
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

Old 08-28-2018, 04:19 PM   #6505
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post
[IMG]https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/38869508_10214200328380011_8677028291015606272_n.j pg?_nc_cat=1&oh=237c93820f7d46388ecbf1c437c8d2b7&o e=5BC7FF6E[/IG]
Nice. What can it do?

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 11:04 AM   #6506
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asshole View Post
Hi guys!
Hey.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 06:56 PM   #6507
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1474
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Hi.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 03:30 AM   #6508
~TR~Robert
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 84
~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about~TR~Robert has a spectacular aura about
Visit ~TR~Robert's Facebook

cones...

~TR~Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:11 PM   #6509
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1474
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Ban.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 03:57 PM   #6510
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake76 View Post

That was like the twitter bot they made where the A.I. would learn how to act like a human by interacting and learning from other ppls tweets. It then became really vile and constantly attacked and trolled ppl to the point they had to pull the plug and shut it down.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2018, 07:44 PM   #6511
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Old 09-22-2018, 10:23 AM   #6512
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

So I had the worst experience with an AMZL US driver. Its Amazons delivery service which I thought was just for prime members but Im no longer prime but w/e. This dude drives up to my mail box in just a normal car with no logos and he has no uniform on at all. Drives up to my mail box and tries to fit a package into it which is clearly too big for it but he spent a full maybe 3 minutes trying to fit in it there. Figures out after that he cant fit it inside so then tries to balance it on top of the mail box to which it then falls. He gets out of the car picks the package up and then chucks the damn thing half way across my yard hitting the side of a ****ing tree.

So I open my window and start screaming out at his dumbass and he quickly gets in his car and speeds off. So I google AMZL US and see nothing but poor reviews and complaints and Im like yea I can see why.

The amount of time the moron spent trying to get the package in and out of the mail box and the time he took to chuck it like a failed NFL QB he could have just drove up and put the damn thing on my porch.

Luckily and I mean luckily It wasn't anything that was going to be easy to break. The **** is wrong with this delivery service and why was I cursed with getting it?
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 03:07 PM   #6513
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
So I had the worst experience with an AMZL US driver. Its Amazons delivery service which I thought was just for prime members but Im no longer prime but w/e. This dude drives up to my mail box in just a normal car with no logos and he has no uniform on at all. Drives up to my mail box and tries to fit a package into it which is clearly too big for it but he spent a full maybe 3 minutes trying to fit in it there. Figures out after that he cant fit it inside so then tries to balance it on top of the mail box to which it then falls. He gets out of the car picks the package up and then chucks the damn thing half way across my yard hitting the side of a ****ing tree.

So I open my window and start screaming out at his dumbass and he quickly gets in his car and speeds off. So I google AMZL US and see nothing but poor reviews and complaints and Im like yea I can see why.

The amount of time the moron spent trying to get the package in and out of the mail box and the time he took to chuck it like a failed NFL QB he could have just drove up and put the damn thing on my porch.

Luckily and I mean luckily It wasn't anything that was going to be easy to break. The **** is wrong with this delivery service and why was I cursed with getting it?
Damn I wish you had a video. Amazon would have given you the Golden Prime status for free.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote