SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Story Mode Level Difficulty Killer New Features 32 04-15-2009 02:43 PM
Story Mode should have Lag? Big_Shot New Features 8 04-10-2008 12:22 AM
Can't change difficulty level coolpikaaa Members Help Center 3 09-23-2006 05:38 AM
Story mode difficulty Xx_paki786_xX General Comments & Strategies 24 06-11-2006 11:14 PM
New story mode ai Mercedes04 New Features 10 05-13-2006 11:28 AM

Old 06-21-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
evil^vegeta

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 105
evil^vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Story Mode Level Difficulty

Okay Here we are, sitting at our computer's and wondering "what the hell is about to come out of vegeta's mouth now"..? and to come to think of it i haven't found a thread/Via post nor thought of the idea that i am about to mention...(if this is been implied before please link me there and i will close this quickly)

so without further long typed messages i bring you the idea.. (Below)

"WARNING" please excuse mispelled words,quotations and other sentence needings.

and without going into a whole load of details..... let me break this down level by level.

Easy- Basic Mode (Good for new comers who constantly say i need rage points ,or i'm not good...this would be a good Helping method, or maybe someone who just wants easy wins.

i know you are thinking...that is what the "training server" is for right... Well think of it this way *example* let's say the player sucks...something fierce, and their opponent is hell someone with a well-known reputation of winning or being called good. that new player 9/10x's will get creamed.. so why go threw that...i mean just because the Train server doesnt "count" wins/lossess doesn't mean you still didn't suffer from the match. rather the outcome was win/ or lose.

Hard * - okay let's kick this up a bit....for example "the characters are now harder to beat..and they basically you're average skilled well-rounded user.

*Now this Level is good for those members who want more of a challenge out of their computer opponent/via AI controller.
and this is especially good for the people who "claim" they lost so much skill, or to see the thrill of fighting someone close or equal to you're calibur without suffering from, Bragging, complaining about cheating and other malacious things people say. not saying this happens all the time but we all hate suffering from cheats...right =/

anyway unto the last plague...

Very Hard -

*This is for the True fighters of sfo, if they do not find a worthy challenge out of easy, or Hard. This is the place to be...as of now the characters are fully sufficent with defeating you they are doing more "Spamming, specials when not aware and alot of other things they tend to not do..

for instance..after a long beating some characters in story mode will just sit there... =/ *this will stop all that non-sense this will be full-fledged fight to the finish, also...if doing repeated "same moves" are what you're stratagie is.they will soon learn you're moves' and you will soon be in shock to seeing none of you're move's work , cause they equally if not has surpassed you into the "art" of spamming, or repeatedly doing the same move.

-this is also good for the people who are good, and need's training for a tournament or when they need to brush up on their gameplay, and neither hard or easy suites them well enough. this can also be used an a method of seeing no one that intrest you online...and it can be used like a time-waster until the real bait come out and play...??? you know what i mean right.. *

O_o

so...with all that said...what do you think

(Be advised i know changing A.I deals with alot of Data work and i fully understand if this is impossible, or might take sometime to do so.)

and lastly...if you believe it's a Bad or Good idea please post why..No spamming like "What he said! XD"... *

Post respectfully....The end

[Will Be updated in Hours] it is now 3:22 am

* ... *

!!!! Almost forgot... *Level Changings would appear after choosing you're helper. *

Old 06-21-2008, 03:14 AM   #2
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

I highly agree with this idea because it is training from a player42 to the hardest SFO player out there. Not to mention that you will be able to find how to get around a person who only does hadokens, beams, rocket punches, etc.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #3
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

it'd be cool for previous story modes.. but i hope this option won't affect the new DWX:TS if it were to come out.

good idea though

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:18 AM   #4
haspinwal
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
haspinwal is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol at vip ^ u just wanna win the new coming release with cheap moves :P
(Perhaps this can go neatly with the new events, but for this to happen, the percentage of wins for the new release must decrease dramatically)
Anyways i agree to this because, the only main reason why good players play sfo is because there is some one out there that is nearly as good as them or better.
Having a story mode that is very extreme would make all the sfo players to there most potential.
Btw...would it ever be possible to add a "lag mode"?
In this section you will still be fighting the story mode in easy/med/hard mode but just with the addition of a bit of lag. This perhaps will help ppl when they are fighting in the real thing.
haspinwal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
Omega_Cannon
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Omega_Cannon is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the idea (I don't know if it could be done, but i still do like it)...

Btw, you should make the same topic but a poll
Old 06-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #6
evil^vegeta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 105
evil^vegeta is an unknown quantity at this point

I made a Poll, and then it mysteriously "Vanished"

I will update this in a few hours, thx for the feedback and comments people.