SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Banners, Avatars and Images

Old 09-08-2014, 08:55 PM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Zecta!

I CALL UPON THEE.

For real though you ****ing destroyed the tag you made for me and I love it to death. NOW I need your services again in a task that is a little different.

I want the second one up top in the center of the tag. It must be smaller. cut her out and make the size around 350 x 150.

I want the background to be neon and bright, Flashy as hell. The colors should be red, black, and purple.

When I say flashy, I mean glowing like hell. It should be a perfect bg with some cool effects in the foreground. Not quite as simplistic as the Walken tag, but don't kill yourself.

The text would be in a small stylized font on the top, about two centimeters from her face on the right hand side. It says: Target Eliminated.

On the bottom left hand side, just parallel to her left hip, my name in red and black FLAMING letters.

When I say flaming I mean as though they were on fire, but it doesn't have to be a gif image if you don't want to put in the extra effort. Though I would deeply appreciate it.

For that matter, whoever actually does attempt this in lieu of Zecta's participation will receive a ****load of colors or something.

I want this tag.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:18 PM   #2
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: Zecta!

V1:

Code:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/estset/My%20Tag/wolfycam1.png

V2:

Code:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/estset/My%20Tag/wolfycam2.png

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:33 PM   #3
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

=o

That's the spirit!

v1 is the one I'd like to focus on. There are two things that don't quite work.

As bright as you made it, the effects ruined the text which in all honesty I think looks sway as ****, so if you could adjust the placement of some things, that would be awesome. The text could be higher, or placed on top of the glowing thingy? I dunno, you got it.

Secondly, the image, which I admit isn't the greatest, could be blended in to the BG a little more.

If you could. =x

For real though it looks just phenomenally close to perfect.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 09-17-2014 at 11:36 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:06 AM   #4
estset

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Here. I blended the image to the bg like you said. Made it more glow as well. As far as the text goes, I try moving it up it doesn't look good, but I reduce some of the glow to make the text more readable.

Original:

After:

Code:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/estset/My%20Tag/wolfycam3.png

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 12:51 AM   #5
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

May I have your babies?
Old 09-18-2014, 01:16 AM   #6
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

For real both my tags are so vicious. =x
Old 09-18-2014, 08:57 PM   #7
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Good ****ing job!

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 12:36 PM   #8
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Inorite?!

And with such a bull**** image to work with he still made it as awesome as I wanted it to be. More so in fact.