SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey guys I need help with sfo. X-FACTOR_32 Members Help Center 10 03-16-2012 12:20 AM
:)Sup guys ~RD~Evil-Ryu RaNdOm iNsAnItY 7 08-03-2008 12:28 PM
Hi guys SharpShooter389 Members Help Center 10 01-08-2007 11:14 AM

Old 08-13-2017, 02:43 AM   #1
Raze-Lighter

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 156
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Hey guys.

So um, I've been going thru some things lately and it's been really hard.

I lost my cousin and best friend within 3 weeks; it's been a rough road ahead and my dad has diabetes. I don't really think I'm in a great mind state at the moment but i'm trying to get better I suppose. I miss being on the forums but the busy life caught up with me and I just wanted everyone t o know that you should cherish your family and friends as much as you could. For you guys wondering, my cousin was 18 with disabilities and every Friday his mom would let me take him to the ice cream shop and bye him whatever flavor he wanted. He was always nice and sincere towards everyone and had the best heart any child could have. I know he was a young adult but he was very kind and caring towards everyone he met.

As for my best friend, he was my childhood friend that would come over every weekend to play the playstation or get on Street Fighter with me. A part of me thinks I have responsibility for his death even though I know I don't. I know I'm just telling you a sob story but these 3 weeks have changed me more than any other event could have. I miss my best friend Kyle and cousin Austin; these guys changed my life more than anything. I wouldn't be more thankful for 2 wonderful boys who have spread light through my journey for redemption.

I hope I can be forgiven for all the mistakes that I have made on here. I am sorry for offending and hurting any people that I have affected through the years.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 07:54 AM   #2
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hey guys.

=[ dont worry you arent the only one, i feel alot of us are going thru things of our own, but tend to keep it to ourselves because most of us are not the sharing type.

im in that boat myself, but im still here to help in any ways that i can, so if u wanna just play the game to relieve any stress or just wanna talk on discord hit me up bro.

until then i agree that u should cherish everything that is not bad.. and try to leave a positive mark on the planet before we all go

well i'll make sure i toss them in the prayer later, even tho i dont personally know Kyle and Austin

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 12:30 PM   #3
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about

Thank you friend. I appreciate your support. It really means a lot to me (: .
Old 08-13-2017, 01:17 PM   #4
LegendaryLucci

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 301
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I don't know what to really say when you have trouble on every side, when things just don't seem like things won't work out for you, you have to believe that you will come through it, for every pain there is a promise, you're not alone, you're a conquer, he strong and of a good courage and know that there is somebody out there that wish they could still say they have some their loves ones. Nevertheless, I hope things get better, and I know things will get better.

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:51 PM   #5
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
I don't know what to really say when you have trouble on every side, when things just don't seem like things won't work out for you, you have to believe that you will come through it, for every pain there is a promise, you're not alone, you're a conquer, he strong and of a good courage and know that there is somebody out there that wish they could still say they have some their loves ones. Nevertheless, I hope things get better, and I know things will get better.
I appreciate it mate; thank you for the encouraging words.
Old 08-19-2017, 10:22 PM   #6
party_gurl
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
party_gurl is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry you had to go through that, but really i commend you for talking about it most people bottle things up and keep it hidden and away the first step is to talk it out, you are strong!
Old 08-23-2017, 09:53 PM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

My condolences on your losses. Losing close friends and family, and at such young ages, is tough.

Keep them in your heart and in your memory, and stay strong.

I also wish you the best regarding your father and combating and controlling diabetes. There is ample information on how to control it and available help if he has access.

If you did do anything wrong in the SFO community, I can't quite remember it to be honest with you.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 10:40 PM   #8
Raze-Lighter

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
My condolences on your losses. Losing close friends and family, and at such young ages, is tough.

Keep them in your heart and in your memory, and stay strong.

I also wish you the best regarding your father and combating and controlling diabetes. There is ample information on how to control it and available help if he has access.

If you did do anything wrong in the SFO community, I can't quite remember it to be honest with you.
Thank you T-Fist for the kind words. He's doing a little better I suppose; I just pray he can recover by eating the right foods like he's been doing for a while. I still do miss my family though it's pretty hard but playing SFO again made me feel better about the situation.

Although I couldn't quote your sentence, I do appreciate it. @party_gurl