SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > The Missing Chronicles > TMC Hub > TMC Chapters > TMC Archive

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time Attack Mode Freedom Fighters (GV) (~Snake~) TMC Archive 49 03-11-2011 08:57 PM
Time Attack Freedom Fighters Kim-Kam General Comments & Strategies 79 08-28-2010 11:48 AM
[SUGGESTION] [TMC] Time Attack Mode? Lightning~Bolt General Discussion 44 07-01-2010 08:40 AM
Time attack mode (AK)shadow-san New Features 6 03-23-2009 01:25 PM

Old 09-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #1
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Time Attack

Yes you heard right, Time Attack! The mode which supposedly "everyone" has been waiting for. You may have noticed it 12 days ago within the TMC menu? Which was within it's early stages of beta testing, a week (and a couple of days ) later, it's now live! Head over to the TMC menu within SFO and select Time Attack to play now!

The mode currently records the amount of time it takes you to complete the mode, based upon three difficulty levels, Easy, Medium and Hard. It doesn't stop there, after recording your time, you will then be ranked on the Time Attack leader board viewable by everyone! The leader board can be accessed via the main menu of Time Attack (as Top Scores) or by simply clicking here. (The leader board updates it's self automatically with new time records every 5 minutes, so please don't expect your result to be displayed instantly )

As for prizes regarding the best Time Attack records, we'll monitor the leader board every month (or 2/3, or whenever I/we say ) and offer prizes where/when necessary.

Also, give a warm round of applause to our Ambassadors for testing Time Attack during it's beta and improving the overall game experience before it's official release (I'd also like to add my own personal thanks and I'll see if I can offer you guys/gals anything in return). Absolutely every single feedback/glitch report is welcome within this thread regarding Time Attack, in order to improve it's future.

Let the timers begin and enjoy the mode!

Notes and changes log of Time Attack

Features and differences between "Standard Edition" and "The VIP Mode"
As of 21st September 2010, Time Attack can now be played/enjoyed in two different versions; Standard Edition (SD) and The VIP Mode (VM). The SD version posses no changes whatsoever from the original Time Attack v1.5 and will still be maintained throughout; with no plans of dropping support, as well updates will still be made when necessary.

The new edition offered, VIP Mode is simply a version for those within the VIP group. Allowing them to access the new version and beat the clock using Rage Factor! The VIP group now also has it's own separate category within
the leader board!

Changes from v1.0 Beta and v1.5
  • Different difficulty levels introduced, Easy, Medium and Hard (suggested by daddypete & xfaderx)
  • Leader board integrated with the game and with search feature
  • Leader board with rankings (search disabled)
  • Hard mode strengthened
  • Rage Factor disabled during matches
  • Sentinel's dead carcass fixed

Last edited by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-); 06-17-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #2
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube
Default Re: Time Attack

Nice man
Old 09-02-2010, 02:45 PM   #3
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Just finished Medium Time Attack.

Old 09-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
OrangeSun

Post Thanks / Like
OrangeSun is an unknown quantity at this point

Awesome! Thank you
Old 09-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #5
--ShadoW--
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 4
--ShadoW-- is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit --ShadoW--'s YouTube

Thank you

"U Beated The Rest, U Beated The Best, But U Can't Beat The ShadoW"
Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Cant fix what NO ONE reports... We dont play the game enough to see the glitches that you guys do everyday.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

i justy beat it in hard mode but i can't find my time

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 09-02-2010, 04:38 PM   #7
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Not bad obnox..pretty impressive you even made a ranking system.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

pro work

Street Fighter II
Old 09-02-2010, 06:04 PM   #9
OrangeSun

Post Thanks / Like
OrangeSun is an unknown quantity at this point

Something is wrong o.o

I beat the easy mode twice and the 2nd time my time was -10 O_O

EDIT: Oops...sorry - I should have read the entire 1st post. ^ It is still there, even though I completed ez twice only. As much as I like the # 1 spot: Pretty freaky :P

Last edited by OrangeSun; 09-02-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #10
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

this is awesome.

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:08 PM   #11
HadokenFreak
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeSun View Post
Something is wrong o.o

I beat the easy mode twice and the 2nd time my time was -10 O_O
The last part of Obno's post for the error is as follows and I quote: "The Time Attack leader board may display your result as a negative number or a number higher than 100/200+. The error mainly occurs when you finish any Time Attack mode (or have done in the past) and play the same mode again without completing it. Once Time Attack's released publicly, hopefully the error will become more rare, since the logs will cluster up more often. When you finish any Time Attack mode (or have done in the past) and play the same mode again without completing it."

Old 09-02-2010, 07:22 PM   #12
Crying-FrEEman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Crying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura aboutCrying-FrEEman has a spectacular aura about

I have to say this is 1 of the best modes TMC events that i like!
Well Done Obnoxious

Go Hard ... OR ... Go Home!

Xtreme X Clan

Need For Speed Launch Sydney 2010

Enter Sick Pick

Old 09-02-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
I have to say this is 1 of the best modes TMC events that i like!
Well Done Obnoxious
i agree wit CF

<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
Old 09-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #14
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

Amazing stuff Obnox

\
Old 09-02-2010, 10:25 PM   #15
TheHostFixer
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished roadTheHostFixer is on a distinguished road
Visit TheHostFixer's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoureGonnaLuvMe View Post
pro work
Your Right!
Old 09-03-2010, 01:54 AM   #16
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

Outstanding work obnoxious ^_^...You really did a number on the hard mode compared to what it used to be . Couldn't even pass ken the first time I played *embarrassing *

Old 09-03-2010, 04:19 PM   #17
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Man I Can't Even Freaking Play This Dubya Tee Eff?
Old 09-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #18
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

My god, just played it (and lost chus ima n00b) but you did a great job here, the way u placed everything out, and made it click able, and the Rankings charts look GREAT (SFO should get on like that) I like the screens and how you know who your facing (In order) before you actually face em. Nice job man. ONE PROBLEM though

When you defeat and opponent and they die with LVL 3 bar, when you face the next character They will start off with the same Lvl 3, and will spam you with specials. EX.
You beat Cyc and he dies with a Un-used lvl 3 bar, right when the next match starts Ryu will unleash 3 Shinku-haduken special, in a row at you.

Old 09-03-2010, 09:15 PM   #19
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by x(-LUX-)x View Post
My god, just played it (and lost chus ima n00b) but you did a great job here, the way u placed everything out, and made it click able, and the Rankings charts look GREAT (SFO should get on like that) I like the screens and how you know who your facing (In order) before you actually face em. Nice job man. ONE PROBLEM though

When you defeat and opponent and they die with LVL 3 bar, when you face the next character They will start off with the same Lvl 3, and will spam you with specials. EX.
You beat Cyc and he dies with a Un-used lvl 3 bar, right when the next match starts Ryu will unleash 3 Shinku-haduken special, in a row at you.

Sounds Like This Tops " Freedom Fighters " XD
Old 09-03-2010, 10:18 PM   #20
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

long live freedom fighters

<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

Old 09-04-2010, 12:13 AM   #21
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

out with the old and in with the new i say. TimeAttack is the new shiznet.

\
Old 09-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #22
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

ImTheMan016: I believe that's a problem on your end and the error isn't being caused by Time Attack, right? Either way, hopefully we'll find a solution for your SFO.

x(-LUX-)x: Thanks for the such positive feedback and regarding the error, I'll get a fix on that if possible. It does seem a little annoying when playing the game, I mean it's not like it doesn't do enough supers already.

To everyone, a couple of changes have been made to the leader board. The easy section of the leader board now has three pages and I hope to extend this even further when required, not just for the easy section either . Finally the "Neutral and Negative numbers" problem, which automatically places a player as rank 1 has now been solved, no more negative numbers! Things should be running smooth as of now, with less moderation required.

And to everyone in general, thanks for your interest within Time Attack.

^ Thanks estset.
Old 09-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I have not played this yet, but what little I've seen looks pro. Great work, Obnoxious.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 09-13-2010, 11:32 PM   #24
~RD~GeNeRaL

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough~RD~GeNeRaL will become famous soon enough

Awesome mode good job and thanks.
Old 09-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #25
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the comments and appreciation, I appreciate them as well as everyone's interest. Just an update on Time Attack, two different modes are now available; Standard Edition and The VIP Mode!

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) View Post
Features and differences between "Standard Edition" and "The VIP Mode"
As of 21st September 2010, Time Attack can now be played/enjoyed in two different versions; Standard Edition (SD) and The VIP Mode (VM). The SD version posses no changes whatsoever from the original Time Attack v1.5 and will still be maintained throughout; with no plans of dropping support, as well updates will still be made when necessary.

The new edition offered, VIP Mode is simply a version for those within the VIP group. Allowing them to access the new version and beat the clock using Rage Factor! The VIP group now also has it's own separate category within
the leader board!
Hope it's something you'll all enjoy.

^ Thanks estset.