SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Stage Idea. DARK-Hero-X New Features 19 01-05-2011 04:49 AM
Stage Murder-Ink Banners, Avatars and Images 10 07-20-2009 11:48 AM
Who can get me a new stage? Realokdevilakuma Members Help Center 11 07-04-2009 02:07 PM
The Ryu Masters: Stage 1 Ak47hardhitter Challenges and Tournaments 23 10-19-2008 11:58 PM
Add dwx c2 last stage. blockattack New Features 3 06-09-2006 01:29 AM

Old 04-28-2011, 10:56 PM   #1
Kim-Kam

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 388
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road
Default Stage Namer

Idk if this has already been asked, but Is there a way that in elite accounts, we can have alittle bar under our stage link part, where we can name it..so Instead of it saying our name on our account aswell as every account we give colors to. It says the name of our stage.

Like for the Easter stage I rather it had said Bunny Field, rather than Kim-Kam.
or everday I see Vipkiller and its the jungle. I was just wondering can we tweak that?

I just also feel like it ruins the tone of alot of events and stuff by just having a player name than an actual name. I hate that it has to be put into the actual game and stuff to have a legit name.

Also we can have a filter on what can be typed in the stage name box, if you guys are worried about the abusive or crudeness of names, but I think this would be so great.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:07 AM   #2
xfaderx
SECTION 1 & 2

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1671
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Stage Namer

I'm not elite, but i think it would be a good idea, i don't really like seeing Kim-Kam's name on my list of stages all the time, lol
xfaderx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 05:11 AM   #3
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

Kim-Kam(ink) in order to change the name of the stage, each elite member need to have access to a specific in-game sfo folder.
You cant change it in one place and dont change the filename since you wont have a match between the 2.
So i believe the answer is No for obviouse reasons.

**i might be wrong.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 09:07 AM   #4
))Shadow-Ken((

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about))Shadow-Ken(( has a spectacular aura about
Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s Facebook Visit ))Shadow-Ken(('s YouTube

Well, till i know it cant be done...
but it would be nice having this feature for elites for selecting name of stage theirself...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
))Shadow-Ken(( is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 03:27 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

When we insert stages made for specific events we usually have the right names...
that said when the stage is given to a specific user, we want him to be able to find his stage faster and as such we give the name of the player to it.

names can be changed by staff members who have access to LDC.
i'm thinking the guy who added the stage in LDC so you can have access to it simply was lazy enough and since you were the one who asked, he simply called it with your name.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:03 AM   #6
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like
Kim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished roadKim-Kam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HairyArse View Post
I'm not elite, but i think it would be a good idea, i don't really like seeing Kim-Kam's name on my list of stages all the time, lol
LMAO at ^
Old 05-01-2011, 06:39 AM   #7
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

Lmao Where's T-Fist when you need him to answer this ^
Old 05-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

what am i, invisible ?
Old 05-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #9
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

I understand but heres where im coming from. I feel like we cn make stages and put them in the game..so why cnt we name our own stages.

I mean even if we did an event...like say a Valentines day event, and i put the stage in...i dnt want my name to be attack to a pink glittery cave...u feel me.

I mean yeah u mods can do it, but I think for something like that it is rlly justt a waste of ur time. I mean namng a stage that may not be there longer than a week. yeah I think thats a perk elites should be granted..
Old 05-01-2011, 02:29 PM   #10
YoureGonnaLuvMe
SECTION 1 & 2

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

DARK-RAIKEN-X in other words what SSJKarma said is, that in order to change the names of the stages you/we need access to LDC in-game folder and the only way to change the name of the stage is by a Staff member = Normal users wont get access to this.

Kim-Kam(ink) look at this like youre asking access to C:>My Computer:>Sfo:>In-game:>Ldc:.
Its not the exact phrase ofcurse ,but you can see why this can be problematic

YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:39 PM   #11
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

Well if thats the case then wouldnt putting homemade stages in the game be "problematic" aswell...
Old 05-01-2011, 03:59 PM   #12
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

Idk if I got a stage b4? and if so, I have a elite acc but never got the feature... oh well!
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Kim-Kam, reread my post a few times...
what i said is basically, you created the stage we added it, WE named it, WE were toolazy to type anything else then your name.

seriously people read.
basically all stages in the game have a name we entitled them as we got them in, most of th etime we name the stages with your name because you most likely didn't give us a name to attach to it. and as such to know who made it, we named it by your name.

simple as it... "Your stage, you name it" but when we add it to the list, we have to know whats the name you want to have on it, not our job to put a name for you. say if your easter stage was made by you and you asked us to push it into the game, if you didn't tell us, name it that or this or even better that one instead... then of course we're not just type a name we thought of, its your stage not ours... so instead of ruinning the name you could of used, we decide to simply call it your name, so we know who made what.

Exemple...
My stage that everyone likes so much or get confused too much... its called Sent. Attack i called it that way when i added it. if i was to give it to users, they'd see sent attack, not SSJKarma. because i named it as that.

so next time you create a stage, just ask for the name as well.
and if its still your name, then you will know one fact... that modrator was damn lazy to begin with.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 05-01-2011 at 06:59 PM.
Old 05-01-2011, 08:22 PM   #14
Leviathan

Post Thanks / Like
Leviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura aboutLeviathan has a spectacular aura about
Visit Leviathan's Twitter Visit Leviathan's YouTube

I name everything xD

[Sfo CC][XF Clan][Raiden X][Level Showcase]
[#1 Sakura User 2010]
Go0gley Power!
Leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #15
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Master08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Master08's Facebook Visit Master08's YouTube

Im all the way with kim-kam. Im elite and i donated alot of money to tmyapp. I want more out of elite.

Im happy to be elite
Old 05-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #16
DARK-RAIKEN-X
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 149
DARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enoughDARK-RAIKEN-X will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by xamaster08 View Post
Im all the way with kim-kam. Im elite and i donated alot of money to tmyapp. I want more out of elite.

Im happy to be elite
thanks for helping the community. to be an elite means you do the rite things or follow vipkiller path or blockattacks path either will determine how much of a dedicated member you.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:57 AM   #17
Kim-Kam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xamaster08 View Post

Im happy to be elite
umm...thats not.... exactly where i was coming from...and i think it is best to just leave it at that.