SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

Old 06-14-2017, 04:43 PM   #1
Micro_SMG

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook
Default Hello

I cant remember what year I started playing this or how I even found Street Fighter Online. One of my original names was ™DarkBison™ and the in-game fighting wasn't so fast paced. I was instantly hooked because street fighter was my favorite fighting game.

I knew there was also an SFO community but back then, the whole "forum" and "posting" was a new concept to me. I decided that I wasn't going to sign up for the forum because I felt there was no need for it. Just hop online and try and beat as many people as possible.

One day I gave in and created the name Micro_SMG. Didn't take long to see that the people on this forum were a tight knit community. I wanted to be part of that community. My favorite section was and still is Banners and Avatars. People like Star Warrior, Lab, DM, ABA, & Blade inspired me to "git gud" at digital design. Then I learned you could record and edit videos from SFO. That changed everything. I knew what I wanted to become good at.

I started recording SFO matches and slapping random rap songs on them. That didn't work out in my favor for the most part. Eventually I started to combine everything I learned from watching all the other great SFO vid makers (Merc, Penzel, King) and sig designers and try'ed to create my own style. There's more but it's too much to type.

So for now....

Brooklyn, born and raised
Age 28
U.S. Marines 2010 - 2014 (0861 Scout Observer)
I drink Bourbon Bulleit Whiskey and my beer of choice is Heineken
I smoke New Ports
I frequent bars during the week after work because I love playing pool and having a few beers.
PS4 Gamer
Currently a Graphic Designer for a Leather Bag company in NY
Big fan of old school rap/hip hop. Years later... my spotify now consist of old school rock, EDM, R & B, reggae, & Dubstep. I Still remain true to my rap though lol.

.... I do believe you know a lil something about me now.
Old 06-14-2017, 11:57 PM   #2
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1189
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: Hello

welcome to the community brosef.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2017, 02:56 AM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Hello and welcome, Micro_SMG.

I remember a good deal of your art and video endeavors here, and I'm glad you've forged your way in a similar career path.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 01:31 PM   #4
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1487
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Welcome Bro.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote