SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lock-out? coolkilla Bugs and Problems report 1 04-01-2009 04:35 AM
Lock-out -_- 4~LiFe Members Help Center 3 03-22-2009 07:18 PM
Lock Out !-!Noob!-! Bugs and Problems report 22 11-09-2007 09:42 PM
Rd lock Kracknino New Features 49 07-10-2007 12:16 AM
Tag lock ~_Liu_Kang_~ Bugs and Problems report 14 03-13-2007 10:54 PM

Old 03-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #126
ShadowFlameRyu

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
ShadowFlameRyu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: [SFO Lock Out]

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilAkuma View Post
Good job on this Blockattack.

Here are other reason(s) you got banned/auto locked.

-Using Speedgear or any tools to speed up SFO engine. Causing the engine to say, "Don't force me to toss an Hadouken at 100 MPH."
-Trying to log in more than once to cheat the system.
-Using Firefox and Internet Explorer at the same time trying to get free wins.
-Logging in and out multiple time.
-Spamming the server and getting yourself kick (this might cause the server to say, "I'm too tired of this non-sense...Bye"
-Sharing your password with a friend/brother/sister/boyfriend/girlfriend/mom/dad/aunt/uncle/baby brother/ur son/ur daughter/step brother/step sister/father in law/mother in law/ and with me
-You made a staff mad and he/she requested an autokick/auto banned.
I am not specifically locked out but my computer is. I bought a computer on craigs list and it seems to be locked out. when i try to log in it says something about im using windows vista version of sfo which uses streaming and because of multiple errors and violations I'm locked out. Is there anyone who can help me fix this?
ShadowFlameRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:39 PM   #127
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

Make a thread in the "Contact The Staff" thread with more details on the situation

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:32 PM   #128
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 165
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

So yeah I've been locked out.

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 07:42 PM   #129
(-Nami-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 219
(-Nami-) is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is absolutely confusing. For me I just tried to set up hosting on my laptop using the same router as my desktop. It let me log in and I hit dwx server and got a lock out message.

So tell me who remembers the 01 Era??
(-Nami-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #130
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

It seems I am not the only one with this problem recently. Yesterday I played multiplayer, finished my match and then was just Idle in the lobby. While being idle in the lobby, the lock-out message appears, i tried relaunching the game and it worked.

Today I log on a DIFFERENT COMPUTER (hooked up to the internet by the same router as the computer i used yesterday), went on single player, everything was working fine, then the moment I go to multiplayer, i get the lock-out message and can no longer even log in to the game on this laptop.

I really Hope this isn't a real lockout, the first time I got locked out the only way it went away was when I got a new hard drive maybe it has something to to with the new server hardware because when I launched the game is asked me to use shock wave for director or something like that.

I did the same as Nami Above me, I have set up hosting on multiple computers on the same router. so that If one of them is being used for something by my brothers, I can hop on the other and host some games.

Last edited by Vegeta; 08-08-2014 at 09:04 PM.
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:08 AM   #131
HK2401

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 13
HK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this pointHK2401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit HK2401's YouTube

I don't think you will get locked out for using different computers , as your external IP should remain the same , or if you have dynamic IP then the location will be the same.

Last edited by Nferno666; 08-10-2014 at 06:57 PM.
HK2401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #132
Nferno666

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 512
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

for those that are still having issues and haven't posted in the contact a staff section i suggest you do so now otherwise it might get overlooked and take longer than neccesary to resolve.

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Nferno666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 03:14 PM   #133
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 839
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Alpha_Riku

posted in contact mod section also.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 06:49 PM   #134
Nferno666

Post Thanks / Like
Nferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really niceNferno666 is just really nice

we've seen it...one problem at at time i dont want to have to do things twice and prefer having things all done at once with all the rests we get in that section once i have some time i'll get to you and everyone else as soon as i can.

XMVSSF/SFO Record: Wins: 24,549(94.12%) Losses: 1,534(5.88%) Total: 26,083 As of 02/07/12
Old 08-21-2014, 09:42 PM   #135
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 839
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Ight cool

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 10:53 AM   #136
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

Some how the problem resolved itself for me.

I did not post in the contact SFO staff section because I was already suspicious of it being a 'real lock-out', apparently I was not locked out, I don't know it is very strange.

Old 08-22-2014, 11:01 AM   #137
Nferno666

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post

I did not post in the contact SFO staff section because I was already suspicious of it being a 'real lock-out', apparently I was not locked out, I don't know it is very strange.
nothing resolves itself...i took it upon myself to fix it before threads are made that way i do it all at once and not one case at a time when i'm around and have time

Old 08-22-2014, 04:10 PM   #138
decorrain
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 88
decorrain is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope this isn't a bug that need's to be fixed.. I delt with many problems during my SFO year's hopefully this isn't one.
Old 08-23-2014, 09:59 AM   #139
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nferno666 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post

nothing resolves itself...i took it upon myself to fix it before threads are made that way i do it all at once and not one case at a time when i'm around and have time
You are too nice.

Thank you.

Old 01-18-2015, 01:25 AM   #140
REDRYU1

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
REDRYU1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hello i started playing this game sens 2005 i think its been along time by 2013 i stoped playing for a min, you know life outside the digital world hits and i stop playing for a min so now im on 1 month and off 1 month its only to day well first starting with my first pc after the talk about you know the bug update with bug skwishing, plz excuse my spelling the game started saying "updating now" im thinking sweet,cool new update so now im waiting, and waiting and im thinking this is taking for ever i avenchualy fall asleep i finally wake up it 9 Am and the game is still updating so now im thinking well maybe its taking to long bc to add a new chericter takes alot... its been 2 weeks and the game still not finished "updating" so not i give up then i think well may be there is some matanents going on its 2015 and im still not able to get on, so i use my mac book i converted to UI to run Windows 8.1. it runs fast but im shortly able to play sfo im thinking alright they fixed the bugs i go on my old pc and it still is a no go still getting that updating now. now on my mac book i being kick of the game compleatly and it seas "Game Over" and locket out on the botm right corner. can you plz help me... i respect the rules of this community iv been on it for a min or a decade or close to it i even donated a few times...plz help me im a long time member and wish to play again

Bump: o and if you can if there is something i can do to plead my inecens let me know once again plz exuse my spelling.
REDRYU1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:49 PM   #141
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1634
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

@REDRYU1
see this thread for the full explanation - http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=26019
and post in the Contact The Staff section to get the situation resolved by a Sys-Op