SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

Old 10-02-2015, 11:28 AM   #1
_SappY_

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
_SappY_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default help

hello, can someone help me Im using a laptop to play sfo but when I go dwx server or the anniversary server I cannot go in it says Unable to connect try connecting to a different server or checking /uncheck the firewall checkbox in the option menu I have try but it still the same can someone help me out ?
Old 10-02-2015, 03:29 PM   #2
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 177
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube
Default Re: help

Welcome new member to the SFO community, I have a couple of suggestions for you, dude:

1. For your internet browser, try using google chrome (if you haven't already done so).

2. For your firewall on your sfo, (while logged in) uncheck the box that says "I am behind a firewall or proxy", and check the box that says "old connection mode for firewalls" all in the options menu of your screen.
3. For your laptop's firewall, if it helps you, keep it ON.
4. If you cannot connect to the dwx server or anniversary server, it could be either (that your laptop has a connection problem on your end) or (the servers themselves could be down and the staff have to fix them). Try connecting to the SFO Backup server and see what happens...

My SFO History Information:

IGNs/Characters: 1) Shadow_Raichu, (Wolverine, Sentinel) 2) avatar-killers (Spider-Man, Chun-li), 3) runney (Cyclops, Ryu)
Mode: XvssF(old-school) only
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 01:12 AM   #3
_SappY_

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
_SappY_ is an unknown quantity at this point

i have tried these and yes sfo back server works but just the dwx and anniversry doesnt i tried chrome but it says plugins not supported
Old 10-04-2015, 08:43 PM   #4
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 162
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

I don't even think you can play SFO on google chrome anymore because it doesn't support Java or something.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 03:26 AM   #5
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

oh i see this explains why its not working in my browser on my site, i've got it iframed and i thought thats why it was'nt allowing me to play ... but i just now tried it on a basic tab and its the same problem .. i searched for "java ssv helper" but it seems like ur right i cant use my torch browser / chrome, i have to use my explorer or possibly a different browser like opera or something

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 04:17 AM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Yes. We highly recommend using Edge or the older Internet Explorer for the web version.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote