SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SFO error dunnoaname Members Help Center 8 10-03-2007 10:04 PM

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 08:26 PM   #1
Bladevampirek
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about
Default CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Hey Old Friends, I tried to install the Sfo Downloadable Game, When I clicked on "Street Fighter Online.exe" I receive this Error, What is the Problem?
Note: Sfo is the only program that I recieve this error when opening.

Never Underestimate Your Opponent.....
*Spreads Fangs * hisses.... Get You Later...

Last edited by Bladevampirek; 05-24-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:34 PM   #2
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2324
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CLR error: 80004005 Sfo 2.0 Application

Glad I can get you back on here.. @TotalReincarnation should be able to help.
Mean time what version of windows are you using?

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 05-24-2017, 08:44 PM   #3
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

If you're installing the new windows client, don't change the directory/path where SFO is installed.

Everything is set to be automated.

You shouldn't have a problem after that.

SFO 2.0 isn't out yet. It'll be released on July 1st.

Also welcome back!

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 05-24-2017, 08:44 PM   #4
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Bladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura aboutBladevampirek has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-hitta View Post
Glad I can get you back on here.. @TotalReincarnation should be able to help.
Mean time what version of windows are you using?
It's good to see you again, maybe we can catch up with a few games now & once I get this issue resolved.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer View Post
If you're installing the new windows client, don't change the directory/path where SFO is installed.

Everything is set to be automated.

You shouldn't have a problem after that.

Also welcome back!
Okay, I usually always change the path where any programs I install is located at, will try it again with default install settings. So just to clarify, wait till July 1st, then re-install the Sfo 2.0 from the new Download File in the Default Location? Thanks for the friendly Welcome Back.

Thanks for the good continual technical support KIller & 1-hitta.

Last edited by Bladevampirek; 05-24-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:55 PM   #5
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Yes, Bladevampirek everything is designed to be as simple as possible from a simple click click click installation to SFO repairing any issues that may occur with Shockwave. It is sent to be installed a specific way so that it has the ability to do all these things automatically for the end user. I am glad to see your issue was resolved, and all future build will require no alterations.
Old 05-24-2017, 09:38 PM   #6
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalReincarnation View Post
Yes, Bladevampirek everything is designed to be as simple as possible from a simple click click click installation to SFO repairing any issues that may occur with Shockwave. It is sent to be installed a specific way so that it has the ability to do all these things automatically for the end user. I am glad to see your issue was resolved, and all future build will require no alterations.
Okay, I got my old installation I had a backup of up & running, forwarded my Ports. So I am up & running again. On July 1st, 2017 I'll do a fresh install of Sfo with the upgraded version and see what wonders awaits me. I am sure it'll be exciting, Thanks for the help everyone, Peace I'm out, see you guys in the game at some point. There probably should be a note on the download page which states that this version won't actually run until July 1st, 2017? just a thought, unless my issue was unique from other users. Thanks guys for helping me solve the issue. Bye4now
Old 05-24-2017, 10:16 PM   #7
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

SFO 2.0 will be coming out on July 1st where we will all need to download a new client.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Old 05-26-2017, 02:07 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladevampirek View Post
So just to clarify, wait till July 1st, then re-install the Sfo 2.0 from the new Download File in the Default Location?
On the contrary, you should be able to download the current Windows build (from the new fansite) and run it with no problems (fingers crossed!) provided you do not change the installation file path, and follow the installer's directions.

We know we didn't use to install SFO this way, but as @Killer and @TotalReincarnation noted the new method was designed specifically to remove all the hassle from installing SFO.

Give the new version another chance.

Quote:
Okay, I got my old installation I had a backup of up & running, forwarded my Ports. So I am up & running again. On July 1st, 2017 I'll do a fresh install of Sfo with the upgraded version and see what wonders awaits me.
Running an old version is perfectly fine, but you miss out on all the new version's features.

To clarify, the new Windows and Mac versions of SFO work and we encourage members to use them. They replaced the Legacy version (which is also on the new site) and resolve issues Legacy has.

All versions in the download section work. (We would not release something that didn't run.)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 05-26-2017, 09:27 AM   #9
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post

On the contrary, you should be able to download the current Windows build (from the new fansite) and run it with no problems (fingers crossed!) provided you do not change the installation file path, and follow the installer's directions.

We know we didn't use to install SFO this way, but as @Killer and @TotalReincarnation noted the new method was designed specifically to remove all the hassle from installing SFO.

Quote:
Okay, I got my old installation I had a backup of up & running, forwarded my Ports. So I am up & running again. On July 1st, 2017 I'll do a fresh install of Sfo with the upgraded version and see what wonders awaits me.
Running an old version is perfectly fine, but you miss out on all the new version's features.

To clarify, the new Windows and Mac versions of SFO work and we encourage members to use them. They replaced the Legacy version (which is also on the new site) and resolve issues Legacy has.

All versions in the download section work. (We would not release something that didn't run.)
@TitaniumFist
Tried installing in the default Installer's Path of
"C:\Users\GM Project\AppData\Roaming\Street Fighter Online"
No Luck, same Error. It's compatible with "Windows 7 Home Premium" right? I wonder why everyone of my other programs run smoothly, but this issue is persistent with the new downloadable version of Sfo....

Old 05-26-2017, 09:56 AM   #10
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

@TitaniumFist
No Luck, same Error. It's compatible with "Windows 7 Home Premium" right? I wonder why everyone of my other programs run smoothly, but this issue is persistent with the new downloadable version of Sfo....
Sorry to hear that you are still having issues getting the newest version of SFO to work. As you have mentioned you are using an older version of windows, however this is not a direct issue as the application is developed and tested on windows 7 the most. Please download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 run the installation and please let us know if this resolves your problem.

The main reason that this could resolve your problem that is occurring would be because Windows 7 does not by default come with 4.5+ .NET Framework as such this application was developed in and requires the framework.

If this does not resolve your issue please be as detailed as possible when providing the results of trying this so that we can better troubleshoot your problem.
Old 05-26-2017, 10:58 AM   #11
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

@TitaniumFist
Sorry to hear that you are still having issues getting the newest version of SFO to work. As you have mentioned you are using an older version of windows, however this is not a direct issue as the application is developed and tested on windows 7 the most. Please download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 run the installation and please let us know if this resolves your problem.

The main reason that this could resolve your problem that is occurring would be because Windows 7 does not by default come with 4.5+ .NET Framework as such this application was developed in and requires the framework.

If this does not resolve your issue please be as detailed as possible when providing the results of trying this so that we can better troubleshoot your problem.
Thanks for your help in resolving this @TotalReincarnation, I installed .NetFramework 4.5 from the link that you gave me, I then uninstalled Sfo 2.0 and restarted my computer, then re-installed Sfo 2.0.

The same error happened, then I checked my .Net Framework installed on my Windows 7 Computer using the Regedit method shown here.
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...v=vs.110).aspx

Except, I went to path 4.0,client, then clicked on version to display the version of my framework. since my folders in my regedit wasn't exactly the same.
It shows that it only upgraded my .Net Framework to 4.0, not 4.5 Is 4.5 compatible with Windows 7 home premium? How can I get it if the installer that you provided will not upgrade me to it?

If you need to see the "release" of my framework, I found it.

Last edited by Bladevampirek; 05-26-2017 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-26-2017, 11:23 AM   #12
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Well just to show you that this does indeed work on windows 7 I will provide you with this screenshot, and as per basic research on your error something that I cannot personally replicate, you have a corrupted version of .net framework in your system that is causing conflict. I recommend running a search for windows microsoft .net 4.5 framework as mentioned above. I quickly grabbed the link from the site it could be the wrong one potentially however.. if installing 4.5 does not allow the program to run correctly.. then you will need to download a complete .net uninstaller which would required a little searching. However I will gladly find you a program that will handle this task so that you can run a clean install of the .net framework starting with the 4.5 installer.

Working on Windows 7

Windows 7 SP1 forward has full support for .NET 4.5 you simply need to install it.. now with that being said there has been known issues where people experience problems because they had both a preview release and an official release on the same machine.

Try this link, please provide a screenshot if the installer says that the 4.5 version or newer was already detected on your system.
.NET 4.5

If you continue to have issues I will personally get you a safe fix for the .net framework issue as you will need to do a complete full removal of the .net framework all versions. Then it would be a simple 4.5 install after the complete removal.. which would put in all the past versions up to current installation essentially fixing the issues.

Last edited by TotalReincarnation; 05-26-2017 at 11:25 AM.
Old 05-27-2017, 01:30 AM   #13
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
"please provide a screenshot if the installer says that the 4.5 version or newer was already detected on your system."

It Already Detected same or higher 4.5, sorry to cause you so much trouble, but thanks for your continual help.

Old 05-27-2017, 06:03 AM   #14
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

@Bladevampirek , I'm sorry to hear that the SFO Application isn't running on your machine.

However, @TotalReincarnation will do everything he technically can to help you get the build up and running.

To play SFO currently, you may have to revert to that older version you have saved, or try the Legacy version in the download section. (Although it has issues which the newest version does not have.)

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 05-27-2017, 06:09 PM   #15
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
@Bladevampirek , I'm sorry to hear that the SFO Application isn't running on your machine.

However, @TotalReincarnation will do everything he technically can to help you get the build up and running.

To play SFO currently, you may have to revert to that older version you have saved, or try the Legacy version in the download section. (Although it has issues which the newest version does not have.)
Okay Thanks, yes I've been using the old version of Sfo it has been working fine. I just don't want to miss out on Sfo 2.0 when it arrives. Thanks for your positive post, also yes I am confident that Total Reincarnation can find a SafeFix solution to this issue, He seems very knowledgable about the Net Framework issue that I am having. The only thing left to do now is wait, and when I have further instructions continue to troubleshoot my problem until it's fixed. Maybe in fixing the issue that I am having, it will help someone else down the road who has the same problem.

Last edited by TotalReincarnation; 05-28-2017 at 06:59 AM.
Old 05-28-2017, 06:59 AM   #16
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:

Okay Thanks, yes I've been using the old version of Sfo it has been working fine. I just don't want to miss out on Sfo 2.0 when it arrives. Thanks for your positive post, also yes I am confident that Total Reincarnation can find a SafeFix solution to this issue, He seems very knowledgable about the Net Framework issue that I am having. The only thing left to do now is wait, and when I have further instructions continue to troubleshoot my problem until it's fixed. Maybe in fixing the issue that I am having, it will help someone else down the road who has the same problem.
Alright, so after looking into what would be causing the issue and as mentioned it is indeed a .net conflict, here is the fail-safe method of fixing the .net framework by Microsoft. This program will completely remove all traces of .net framework from your computer and then you simple run the .net 4.5 installation that I provided you with earlier, this should fix all your problems that you are currently having.

DOT NET FIX CLEANUP TOOL
Old 05-28-2017, 02:19 PM   #17
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Alright, so after looking into what would be causing the issue and as mentioned it is indeed a .net conflict, here is the fail-safe method of fixing the .net framework by Microsoft. This program will completely remove all traces of .net framework from your computer and then you simple run the .net 4.5 installation that I provided you with earlier, this should fix all your problems that you are currently having.

DOT NET FIX CLEANUP TOOL
Okay, well ran the netcleanup tool, waited a few minutes, it told me it successfully removed net framework from my system. Then installed the latest "NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU" file that you gave me previously, then uninstalled Sfo 2.0, restarted my computer, re-installed Sfo 2.0 & exactly the same error happened?

Old 05-28-2017, 02:25 PM   #18
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DOT NET FIX CLEANUP TOOL
Okay, well ran the netcleanup tool, waited a few minutes, it told me it successfully removed net framework from my system. Then installed the latest "NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU" file that you gave me previously, then uninstalled Sfo 2.0, restarted my computer, re-installed Sfo 2.0 & exactly the same error happened?

Did you confirm that all versions of the .net framework were indeed removed.. it is my understanding that you have to actually select which ones get removed.. again it would be great if you could provide screenshots when you do this stuff.. so that I have something to go off from.. my next suggestion would be that I could take the time to try and assist you over teamviewer.. since this has nothing to do with SFO but is an issue with your computer and the .net framework on it.

Please let me know if you would like to get help directly, where I can see what is actually going on and the process that is taken to correct the error.

I also highly recommend you join our discord chat, where you can reach me on a 24/7 basis to get troubleshooting assistance. Really hoping that we can help resolve your problem as this is the way SFO will run moving forward. You do not want to get stuck in the legacy edition of SFO where things may not work as planned.. and you will miss out on newer features.

JOIN DISCORD
Old 05-28-2017, 06:12 PM   #19
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

@TotalReincarnation

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a4&oe=59EA1216
Pic1 Before removing framework
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...7c&oe=59A8BF22
Pic 2, what the netframework tool offered to remove.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f3&oe=59A965B5
My registry after removing using the cleanup tool.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1b&oe=59B45FD4
Trying to run Sfo 2.0 before installing 4.5 framework, just to see if it gave the same error message, but it didn't.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d7&oe=59BAFFE3
4.5 installation complete.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1c&oe=59E53B83
my attempt at opening Sfo 2.0 after installed 4.5 net framework.

----
I decided to give it another shot by myself to see if I could do anything with it, but I failed.
----
After viewing the above steps that I performed, can you think of anything else I can try by myself aside from doing a fresh install of windows in order to get this working? Btw, I tried installed Net
Framework 4.5 on another Desktop Computer I had (That one I installed Windows 7 Ultimate Freshly a few weeks ago on it.), and it worked fine, I can open up Sfo from it, haven't tried to login tho because I have logged in with the current computer that I am using right now on my Bladevampirek Username, and I fear being ban if I login from multiple computers. When I have more time I plan to connect on Discord with you as you suggested, and see if you can direct connect to my computer possibly if you can think of anything to try that I haven't already or can't try by myself.
Note: I also tried clicking on each versions in the cleanup tool using the cleanup tool that you provided, removing them 1 by 1, that removed the versions from the registry as seen in the pics, but when I re-installed 4.5 still doesn't work.
----
Also I was wondering, what would happen if I just deleted net framework myself from the registry, the ones that the cleanup tool doesn't mention? Since I could just right click on "v 3.0" directory from the registry & delete it?
----
I would like to save re-installing windows as an absolute last resort, since I already have my Game Maker Studio installed, and all the .apks that I need in order to create apps already setup on this one, it would take some time to re-install them all over again & I have a few Give Away of the Day programs which I have on this computer that I wouldn't be able to get back if I did a fresh install of windows.
Does Sfo Still Auto-Ban people if they login to a vip account from more than 1 computer? Since I got it running on my other computer, I might be better off to just use it from there instead of trying this one, if it comes down to a fresh install of windows. If I could get this issue fixed however, it would be nice to have sfo on this one as well since it has more Ram & that allows me to record matches if I wanted to.

Last edited by Bladevampirek; 05-28-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Old 05-30-2017, 01:09 PM   #20
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
@TotalReincarnation

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...a4&oe=59EA1216
Pic1 Before removing framework
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...7c&oe=59A8BF22
Pic 2, what the netframework tool offered to remove.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...f3&oe=59A965B5
My registry after removing using the cleanup tool.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1b&oe=59B45FD4
Trying to run Sfo 2.0 before installing 4.5 framework, just to see if it gave the same error message, but it didn't.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...d7&oe=59BAFFE3
4.5 installation complete.
https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...1c&oe=59E53B83
my attempt at opening Sfo 2.0 after installed 4.5 net framework.

----
I decided to give it another shot by myself to see if I could do anything with it, but I failed.
----
After viewing the above steps that I performed, can you think of anything else I can try by myself aside from doing a fresh install of windows in order to get this working? Btw, I tried installed Net
Framework 4.5 on another Desktop Computer I had (That one I installed Windows 7 Ultimate Freshly a few weeks ago on it.), and it worked fine, I can open up Sfo from it, haven't tried to login tho because I have logged in with the current computer that I am using right now on my Bladevampirek Username, and I fear being ban if I login from multiple computers. When I have more time I plan to connect on Discord with you as you suggested, and see if you can direct connect to my computer possibly if you can think of anything to try that I haven't already or can't try by myself.
Note: I also tried clicking on each versions in the cleanup tool using the cleanup tool that you provided, removing them 1 by 1, that removed the versions from the registry as seen in the pics, but when I re-installed 4.5 still doesn't work.
----
Also I was wondering, what would happen if I just deleted net framework myself from the registry, the ones that the cleanup tool doesn't mention? Since I could just right click on "v 3.0" directory from the registry & delete it?
----
I would like to save re-installing windows as an absolute last resort, since I already have my Game Maker Studio installed, and all the .apks that I need in order to create apps already setup on this one, it would take some time to re-install them all over again & I have a few Give Away of the Day programs which I have on this computer that I wouldn't be able to get back if I did a fresh install of windows.
Does Sfo Still Auto-Ban people if they login to a vip account from more than 1 computer? Since I got it running on my other computer, I might be better off to just use it from there instead of trying this one, if it comes down to a fresh install of windows. If I could get this issue fixed however, it would be nice to have sfo on this one as well since it has more Ram & that allows me to record matches if I wanted to.
Based on the circumstances of the situation that you are having you need to backup your data.. and do a clean install of windows as you are clearly experiencing issues with not only SFO but other applications like discord.. which means it is directly an issue with your windows. With that being said if you have another computer to play on.. then just play the game on a different computer.. ultimately it is up to you.. also as someone who owns every license for Game Maker Studio and was a Beta Tester under NDA for GMS2, I know that you can backup everything including stuff that you got for GMS from wherever.. humble bundle etc.. simply back it up and then your golden.. again.. this is my suggestions.. it is your choice what you choose to do.

Good luck
Old 05-30-2017, 04:59 PM   #21
Bladevampirek
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
TotalReincarnation: Based on the circumstances of the situation that you are having you need to backup your data.. and do a clean install of windows as you are clearly experiencing issues with not only SFO but other applications like discord.. which means it is directly an issue with your windows. With that being said if you have another computer to play on.. then just play the game on a different computer.. ultimately it is up to you.. also as someone who owns every license for Game Maker Studio and was a Beta Tester under NDA for GMS2, I know that you can backup everything including stuff that you got for GMS from wherever.. humble bundle etc.. simply back it up and then your golden.. again.. this is my suggestions.. it is your choice what you choose to do.

Good luck
Alright I guess that's all I need to know then I was just exploring all of the possible options, looking for an easier fix if there was one, Gm Studio & HumbleBundle stuff can be backed up yes, but I am not sure about www.GiveAwayoftheday.com stuff tho since they are one-time licenses that is given & activated within a 24 hour period, anywho I"ll try out my other computer for a while to see if it plays to my satisfaction if not I guess the only option left is re-installing Windows as you suggested. I haven't did it thus far because I had no use for any programs that was giving me issues.
Thanks for the Support & the time that you've spent troubleshooting my problem, have a nice day. You, or the rest of the Admins can close this post now since I am done with this Issue, Thanks Again to Everyone who posted. See you all in the game.

Old 05-30-2017, 06:25 PM   #22
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

As per request of the original poster this thread is now close.
Closed Thread