SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
not hosting, why????? DK1997 Members Help Center 3 06-21-2012 10:57 PM
Hosting rvca General Comments & Strategies 11 02-20-2010 07:47 PM
my hosting DestinationWeaponX Members Help Center 2 06-26-2008 10:16 AM
Hosting LiL_DRS Members Help Center 16 07-08-2006 01:05 PM
Hosting (Light)Ryu New Features 1 06-01-2006 10:11 PM

Old 07-28-2017, 08:05 PM   #1
Usurp

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation My Hosting Help

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2017, 08:06 PM   #2
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Re: My Hosting Help

once i did that simple thing, i could host
i helped a few people with this so its no promise that it will help all of you, but it helped me, i been play'n since 2008 and went thru all that router stuff, and this was a simple fix and it works now

i hope this helps at least 1 more person

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Old 07-28-2017, 09:19 PM   #3
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1632
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: My Hosting Help

Something so simple it might actually work...
Imma try this when I get home
Old 07-29-2017, 12:03 AM   #4
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like

haha yea man like i said it never allowed me to host and my only problem was this
so maybe im not the only one .. good luck homie

^^Live Ranking^^
Old 07-29-2017, 01:15 AM   #5
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 968
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Bro we have sections for various threads such as this one especially. This is to be posted in the Members Help Center, not Random Insanity. Just sayin :l
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. to each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:21 AM   #6
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like

well i figured there was plenty of help in there actually
and i made this thread because it was something i felt was just a random suggestion after stating that it helped me

sorry still learning this board

i feel that had i posted it in there, it would just get stamped "we already have threads like this" and tossed to the side without a glance, but as u see with fader up there, its something he may try , so obviously it was both helpful and r.i. worthy

^^Live Ranking^^
Old 08-16-2017, 10:43 PM   #7
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like

from the looks of it this has picked up on helping people alot.. now that dude viking ryu showing everyone left and right, so did it work for u @xfaderx

^^Live Ranking^^
Old 08-23-2017, 07:50 PM   #8
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 87
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Thread moved to Members Help Center

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 09:09 AM   #9
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

I'm guessing we also need to download the same torrent files? Please share links.

Haha I'm kidding. I'm glad you found this fix and were willing to share with others.

It's worth noting to anyone whom sees this, that we SFO and the entire community, do not endorse piracy/pirating of any medium nor host, share or conduct any illegal activities on this board.

^ Thanks estset.
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is offline   Reply With Quote