SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Members Help Center

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"SF" voices "after" a lost evil^vegeta New Features 25 04-05-2010 02:55 PM
Idea to "balance" the RD "abusement" Cwing New Features 44 04-05-2010 02:54 PM
The "How to Spoil a Movie" thread evryoung8998 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 66 02-02-2009 04:32 PM
"learn" "how" "to" TheDocJayC RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 11-17-2007 02:36 AM
The "who the hell is dpx?" thread. Little Brother RaNdOm iNsAnItY 50 10-06-2005 09:31 AM

Old 04-06-2007, 12:13 PM   #51
Orlando0

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: [ the "how to": thread ]

Public IP should remain in AUTO, the game detects that by itself, Local IP should be the IP of your connection and port should be a port you have opened up.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:44 PM   #52
fighterX10

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
fighterX10 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay i got that but wat if my ip is dynamic the one that keep changing wat do i do?
fighterX10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 06:56 PM   #53
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

There you go. Dynamic IPs can't host, it must be static.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:37 PM   #54
DaBlaze4Life

Post Thanks / Like
DaBlaze4Life is an unknown quantity at this point

is sean gonna be a new charecter?
Old 04-13-2007, 01:39 PM   #55
feross
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
feross is an unknown quantity at this point

hey, after u take a screen shot, how do you look at it?

feross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 02:11 AM   #56
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Paste it on Paint.

Old 04-14-2007, 11:10 PM   #57
Nombre

Post Thanks / Like
Nombre is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you super jump?
Nombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 09:01 PM   #58
Nombre

Post Thanks / Like
Nombre is an unknown quantity at this point

How do I get my characters back, I had them all now I don't. Or can they be lost after loosing some number of times?

edit: never mind, it must have been a glitch

Nombre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 10:56 PM   #59
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Nombre @ April 14 2007,23:10)]How do you super jump?
umm to do perform a super jump: Press down+and press up at the Up button twice it's kind of hard to explain..try by practising in one of the story modes.

Yea, it's not really a glitch...it's just that sometimes it's locked and unlocked but basically to unlock all characters you need a minimum win of 40. *So yea good luck

DaBlaze4Life, we actually don't really know who is going to be the next character. As you can see that there SFO updates where certain surprise unfold and Mysteries unlock themselves. Basically, you have to wait for different updates to see what's the surprise gift for us.

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
ryuishero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:23 AM   #60
!(-Fighter-)!

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

im looking for the thread that blockattack posted about the joystick, in his thread it had the program which you could download, and i cant find the thread no more??? can anyone post the link or program that blockattack uses for his ps2 controller?

Old 05-19-2007, 01:06 AM   #61
STREET-NINJA

Post Thanks / Like
STREET-NINJA is an unknown quantity at this point

ok im having a problem entering sfo, i cant play sfo for some reason on this comp, i had an old comp that i used to play sfo with, but with this one i cant for some reason, here is what i get when i try to play sfo.

it just wont load or go to the loading section for some reason!!, and if you pay attintion on the top left you see a small box im not sure what is that for, i have downloaded shockwave 8.5 shockwave 10 (also the missing files too), i also unstailed them and instalied them again, it didnt work i have aslo downlaoded flash player dont know if it have anything to do with it still not workin.... i have done many things but its not workin.... so can one plz help me on this one, i really wana play sfo and my old comp is damged with some kind of a virous and its running slow, i well be thank full if some one can tell me how to fix this problem and get my comp workin with sfo.

STREET-NINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 03:06 AM   #62
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

You have DirectX?
Also, after installing it.. did it ask you for an e-mail and all that? (Age I think too.)

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 12:09 PM   #63
STREET-NINJA

Post Thanks / Like

no it didnt ask me for my e-mail or if i was 18 or older, but i rember it did ask me the very first time i downloaded shockwave, then it never did ask me for that again?? and what is DirectX?

Old 05-20-2007, 10:25 AM   #64
STREET-NINJA

Post Thanks / Like

man its been 6 days since i didnt play sfo... man im gitting pissed can some one tell me how to fix this problem, yes asshole your getting to my point to were if it asks for me email or if im 18 or older, it only asked me once when i first downloaded shockwave on this computer, i only played sfo once on this comp, then after i Xed sfo (the samll screen) and wanted to play it again it didnt let me and this damn screen keeps popin like this.

i have unstailled shockwave completely and installed it again,but this time it didnt ask me for my email or if i was 18 or older, and it just wont load or go the loading section!!?, man hell, i have friends that i wana play sfo with, so can some one tell me or give at least a hint that might get this problem work, and also read my first post on this page to see what i have been throw.... ill be waiting plz replay to me as soon as posible.

Old 05-21-2007, 03:10 PM   #65
asshole

Post Thanks / Like
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough

1) Un-install Shockwave COMPLETELY (even from C:/WINDOWS/system32/Marcromed/ )
2) Re-install it again.
3) MAKE SURE YOU HAVE "DirectX." Don't know what that is? Just search it.. and download it.

4) If needed.. tell me if you have MSN, and I'mm use "remote access" to fix it for you.

=[
Old 05-22-2007, 01:40 PM   #66
STREET-NINJA

Post Thanks / Like

well its still not workin, moe-for-life@hotmail.com yea i can explain to my problem better on msn, thanx, im on most of the time, whats yours?
Old 06-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #67
#1sakurafan
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point#1sakurafan is an unknown quantity at this point

umm i can't host in the new members section why?

[img]
[img]
DONT YOU JUST LOVE PWNING AND OWNING BISON ^_^

http://jehovahswitnessnews.wordpress.com/
#1sakurafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 02:20 PM   #68
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Wait.. what!?
Your question.. err.. didn't make sense? ;]

=[
Old 06-09-2007, 05:23 PM   #69
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (#1sakurafan @ June 07 2007,14:17)]umm i can't host in the new members section why?
First tell me are you behind router if so your best route would be Karama's method. If your hosting issue continues than tell me I know a few things myself :]

And asshole Just so you dont forget

Gold: _(space)then type only one word

Blue: This indicates adressing a player using :

Example:
Assholespace) Then type what you need hope this helps ;]

Also you can't use both at the same time. Sorry asshole lol

avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 04:35 AM   #70
asshole

Post Thanks / Like

Don't spam in MY THREAD!! More or less in the new members HELPPPPPPP sections.

Get it?

=[
Old 06-10-2007, 05:01 PM   #71
Peruvian_Ken

Post Thanks / Like
Peruvian_Ken is an unknown quantity at this point

i cant download sfo for some reason, i download it and it doesnt set in my desktop

Peruvian_Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 05:19 PM   #72
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
avatar~killer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Peruvian_Ken @ June 10 2007,17:01)]i cant download sfo for some reason, i download it and it doesnt set in my desktop
When you download it is it set to download on your desktop?If not when directing a place to download it I would recommend my documents.
avatar~killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 07:20 PM   #73
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Make sure you're downloading it from Here Then check THIS part of when it asks you where to save at if the red part doesn't say desktop ... set it for desktop .. or look at the folder it's set for .. chances are that the file is there
Old 06-10-2007, 09:23 PM   #74
~0000~

Post Thanks / Like
~0000~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: [ the "how to": thread ]

I am not in the forum too much since having a job does make things difficult. The only question I have is how do you type in different font colors when chatting in the game chat servers? I have seen several people type in blue, orange, yellow, green, and red. I thought it's a cool feature however I don't have the slightest clue how to do that sort of thing. I want to type in different colors in the server as well. Do I need to type some special code in order to type in different colors? I'll await for anyone to give me a reply. Take care.
~0000~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 09:42 PM   #75
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (~0000~ @ June 10 2007,21:23)]I am not in the forum too much since having a job does make things difficult. *The only question I have is how do you type in different font colors when chatting in the game chat servers? *I have seen several people type in blue, orange, yellow, green, and red. *I thought it's a cool feature however I don't have the slightest clue how to do that sort of thing. *I want to type in different colors in the server as well. *Do I need to type some special code in order to type in different colors? *I'll await for anyone to give me a reply. *Take care. *
Try typing a colon... before the word ... like " :Likethis " for the color text... and "I _(space here)Love Chicken". for another color effect.