SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine [ROUND 2] Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 20 02-20-2015 10:41 PM
Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine [ROUND 1] Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 23 01-30-2015 11:40 AM
Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 16 01-12-2015 12:27 AM

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2015, 12:11 AM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine [AWARD CEREMONY]

FINALLY.

It's been a hell of a ride. The setbacks throughout and the utter chaos that ensued in the last few rounds have done little to detract the actual meaning from this tournament.

Through the trials of horrible inactivity, lack of ability to play SFO, and time zone differences, a select handful of people actually fought. Through strict time constrictions, I personally ensured that this tournament would not die. But the success was far from inevitable, nor a single man's effort.

Who to thank first?

The competitors who took the time out of their busy lives to allow this tournament to progress through every single round with definite victories. Without you caring enough about the prize at the end of the tunnel, this tournament would have lost all of its meaning.

For some of you, your pride was the only thing that kept you in when your opponents couldn't meet the deadline. You tried. I am actually sorry for those that I disqualified in the course of the tournament that realized too late. I hope I made the right decisions.

As far as the reason this award ceremony is possible, I have to give all credit to two people:
@estset and @(-Kam-) both deserve massive shout-outs for their contributions.

Estset provided the banner for the tournament and all three tags for the first, second, and third place champions.

(-Kam-) made the creed as soon as I requested it and jumped on it the second I told him who won.

All in all this is the most successful tournament I've hosted in a loooooong time. I hope that everyone involved enjoyed the competition and the grueling match format.

The final competitors, @~H~Blaze and @D.Bahki were without a doubt faithful to Wolverine, and of course in the state of SFO's activity, it's hard to really grasp who's better than who.

This tournament's sole purpose was to prove who was, right now, the most active, best user with Wolverine (sans myself, as I PWN ERRBODDEH), and I am confident that we proved that today when ~H~Blaze beat D.Bahki 11 - 5 in a best of 22 for everything.

And it really was everything.

The prizes for 1st place were as lavish as I could make them.

~H~Blaze received, at his request, Nferno666's private Wolverine. He's literally the only one who can use it besides Ferno without getting banned. Awesome, right?

He has received a personalized in-game creed proclaiming he is the King of Wolverine 2015, and, in a day or two will have the rare distinction of sharing that title on both PX and UG, where it will appear under his personal names on both forums.

He received a tag that is so awesome that he hasn't even unveiled it yet. I'll let him decide when, if ever, he wants to show everyone.

As he has a multitude of colors he has requested not to receive the additional 2 characters. That being said...

D.Bahki is currently deciding whether or not he wants his two colors.

He has also been awarded this tag:

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/estset/My%20Tag/secondbest2.png

Because the match is not yet over, the prize for the winner of @(-KIllA13-) and @_Thriller's tie-breaker will not be disclosed yet.

I can't really say any more about this tournament except I'm glad it's over.

See you in 2016.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 03-11-2015 at 12:20 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:10 AM   #2
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1232
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine [AWARD CEREMONY]

Thank you all. I appreciate all the hard work you out in this wolf, as well as kam/ est.
Special shout out to my boy Bahki. Midway through the matches he made me get ahold of myself with some kind words, and gave me the push I needed to win the last two games. He's the real winner here(in my book). Ggs to all.
*goes to view tag*

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 03-11-2015, 01:29 AM   #3
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Grats.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

Old 03-11-2015, 03:30 AM   #4
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1232
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Hey.. Not trying to sound ungrateful, but I didn't get my tag.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
Old 03-11-2015, 03:33 AM   #5
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

0_o

Your in-game tag is under the TMC creeds. You must redeem it manually (it's designed so only you can use it under the name AlmightyFlvckX ).

The direct path: TMC > Creed Redemption > Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine (Winner )

Obviously, GV must be active. It is the last one on the list.

I PMed you the tag that estset made.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 03-11-2015 at 03:39 AM.
Old 03-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #6
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's Twitter Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

ya congrats to you dudes. Especially bahki, im glad we fought earlier (2nd round), it was a good wolvy match.

My SFO History Information:

IGNs/Characters: 1) Shadow_Raichu (Sentinel, Spider-man) 2) avatar-killers (Cyclops, Wolverine), 3) runney (Chun-li, Ryu)
Mode: XvssF or Unvind or Zero-E
How Long Been Playing SFO: since 2001-present
Clan: Elite Aces
Current Status: Elite VIP/Community Member
Position: SFO Staff Moderator of 2017
Old 03-14-2015, 01:47 AM   #7
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 774
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

Congrats, man, and good job to both of you.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:02 AM   #8
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2307
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

I would of been the champ, but you know.. I rather Mont had won. Grats.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 03-14-2015, 02:57 AM   #9
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

All prizes have been administered. All additional prizes are nullified; this topic is now closed.
Closed Thread