SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Challenges and Tournaments

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pride & Fury: ROUND 3 Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 17 03-10-2015 05:09 PM
Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine [ROUND 2] Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 20 02-20-2015 10:41 PM
Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 16 01-12-2015 12:27 AM

Old 03-10-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Pride & Fury: FINALLY

Pride & Fury 2015: Wolverine has been a total disaster. This was really quite expected, but the sheer amount of effort and patience put into this steaming pile of fail was not all for naught.

We're at the end of the road. A long and arduous road, apparently littered with land mines that killed numerous people before they even got to fight.

But whatevs. After ****ing up the chronology of the tournament and seeding rounds, advancing people out of pity, and disqualifying over half the competitors, Writers and Bahki finally have the final battle et hand. [Sic]
@~H~Blaze vs. @D.Bahki

Winner is the one who wins 11 fights.

No healing, tournament server, and this time around, for the added benefit of pressure, the TIMER SHALL BE ON for each round.

XvsSF mode is of course mandatory.

Screenshots, pl0x.

Winner gets their choice of three different exclusive staff wolverine colors, and any two colors of their liking. They will receive a tag in-game proclaiming that they are King of Wolverine 2015, and they will receive a BITCHIN' ASS TAG made by estset.

Second place gets two colors of their choice, and a lame tag made by estset.

Coincidentally, @(-KIllA13-)and @_Thriller have the rare opportunity to duke it out for third place. This is off the books, so it'll be a best 2 out of 3 free for all. Anything goes. ANYTHING!

Third place gets a tag that looks exactly the same as the second place tag. Very little effort was put into these tags.

KAYGO!

Last edited by Wolfeh; 03-10-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:03 PM   #2
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pride & Fury: FINALLY

Eh, I gotta face a nub who couldnt even finish his appeitizer? Sigh

Alright looks like I gotta punish you for being wasteful.

Lost 5-11. Ggs

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.

Last edited by D.Bahki; 03-10-2015 at 08:55 PM.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1233
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

11-5 over my brethern.

Ggs.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 09:01 PM   #4
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Ggs once again.

Fun fact: myself and bahki gave each other our first losses for the entire tourny.

#GodsOfWolverine

I'll take nferno's wolf. ggs. Im out.

Magneto

Old 03-10-2015, 09:08 PM   #5
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

Kay, that's a record.

Tournament will remain open until Killa and Thriller finish their personal little war.

The awards ceremony will take place later on today...

Other than that,

CONGRATULATIONS!

~H~Blaze will receive an awesome tag and Nferno's Wolverine color and two additional colors, as well as the coveted King of Wolverine 2015 creed all on whichever account he so desires.
Old 03-10-2015, 10:58 PM   #6
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Congratz @~H~Blaze

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 11:03 PM   #7
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1633
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

some close games there, well done guys
Old 03-20-2015, 05:22 PM   #8
_Thriller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 14
_Thriller is an unknown quantity at this point

well done guys and killa wheneva ur ready
_Thriller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:15 AM   #9
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Crazy that it's been over a year since I've became the greatest wolverine user of all times.. Wow... The nostalgia.

Magneto

Old 08-10-2016, 12:26 AM   #10
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1633
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Old 08-10-2016, 12:51 AM   #11
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Please, think before you come against the great one.

Magneto

Old 08-10-2016, 08:14 AM   #12
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

You're still inferior to me.
Old 08-13-2016, 04:26 PM   #13
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Hmm, how many tournaments did I let you win during that time?

Old 08-13-2016, 06:07 PM   #14
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Girl bye. We can make a challenge.

Magneto

Old 08-13-2016, 10:12 PM   #15
D.Bahki

Post Thanks / Like

Can't, still have the same problem from when we did this.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:54 AM   #16
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

No applicable skills? I can teach you, but I have to charge ~

Magneto

Old 03-28-2017, 11:38 PM   #17
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Bask in my glory.

Magneto