SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OFFICIAL] Pride & Fury: FINALLY Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 16 03-28-2017 11:38 PM
Pride & Fury: ROUND 3 Wolfeh Challenges and Tournaments 17 03-10-2015 05:09 PM

Old 04-11-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu

The follow-up to 2015's King of Wolverine will be called Rage of Ryu and will be to determine the best Ryu user of 2017.

I'm reviving this tournament or a few reasons, chief among them the recent boost in activity. Registrations will open at the announcement of SFO 2.0's release.

Rage of Ryu will be a grueling tournament culminating in a race to 11 (timed match) victories in the final match.

The rules will be simple: UNVIND Mode, Rage Factor/VIP friendly, and RDs are most definitely allowed.

The prizes will be revealed at the opening of registrations, but in case you've forgotten just how AWESOME my prize-giving skills are, refer to this thread for a refresher.

I expect EVERYONE to come out and fight in this tournament. The quest for THE BEST Ryu user of 2017 is coming.

Last edited by Wolfeh; 05-20-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 09:38 PM   #2
ElSaul
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu

Easy w...
Old 04-11-2017, 10:40 PM   #3
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1233
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

/enters.

Winner of the last one. Winner of this one.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 11:43 PM   #4
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu

Lol, should enter this.

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 06:29 AM   #5
LegendaryLucci

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 390
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I can try.

See you once you've done that thing I told you to do.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 11:36 AM   #6
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default :)

Looking forward to the official launch of this tournament, definitely curious to see who all the contenders will be in this. Great idea to wait for the release of SFO 2.0. and really looking forward to attending this event.
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 05:37 PM   #7
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

For the record I was planning this tournament for 2016, so we're already a year behind.

I will likely never make another one. I want this one to **** all over the last one.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:04 AM   #8
(X-A)ken-lord
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about(X-A)ken-lord has a spectacular aura about
Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Facebook Visit (X-A)ken-lord's Twitter Visit (X-A)ken-lord's YouTube

eh ill **** with it

MY PC SUCKS!!!!!
Satsui no Hado "殺意の波動 " first Place Tournament Winner!
Original XA member (2008 Era)
(X-A)ken-lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 11:22 AM   #9
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

http://forums.streetfighteronline.com/competitions.php

I was debating using this but I will anyway.

THE LADDER RETURNS!

MAY 20th!
Old 05-09-2017, 02:12 PM   #10
Patrick Bateman
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 115
Patrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enoughPatrick Bateman will become famous soon enough

Let's be sure to record the final round so we can start an archive for each tournament/event.
Patrick Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 07:38 AM   #11
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

You should really think about putting a promotional video behind this. Build some hype up for it, give some commentary on those who won it in the past, and give some significance to how important the tournament is and should be. That's all I can think of for now that would really make it pop.

Old 05-19-2017, 07:47 AM   #12
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about

Should really make this a 2on2 Ryu rumble. That'll be fun

Old 05-19-2017, 12:35 PM   #13
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Roughly 11 1/2 hours until registrations open.
Old 05-19-2017, 02:28 PM   #14
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1233
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Leave the commentary hype to me.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 01:02 AM   #15
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

We're an hour behind schedule due to forum downtime and my procrastinating in making the ladder, but Pride & Fury is now LIVE!

Registration thread:

http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=36460

Official ladder:
http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...?do=view&id=14

Please note:

IF YOU DO NOT JOIN THE LADDER YOU CAN NOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT, EVEN IF YOU REGISTER IN THE TOPIC!

This thread will cover ALL discussion.

Kaygo.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:29 AM   #16
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

@LegendaryLucci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfeh View Post

This thread will cover ALL discussion.
Old 05-20-2017, 06:33 AM   #17
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

I left a visitor message regards to the details of my registration. I didn't think this discussion thread would of been made this quick. However I made the correct changes.

I am so excited to be apart of the biggest Ryu tournament of the year. However I am holding back no more, hopefully I will prove to everyone that I am no mistake, that I deserve to be Ryu champion. At Pride & Fury: Rage of Ryu I will try my best to come out on top!

Old 05-20-2017, 08:25 AM   #18
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Sad I won't be joining this smh

Old 05-20-2017, 09:03 AM   #19
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Why?
Old 05-20-2017, 09:59 AM   #20
LegendaryLucci

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
If you don't join I may not have to worry about much. O.o

Old 05-20-2017, 11:23 AM   #21
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Why?
laptop been acting up lately . I have to wait a few weeks till I get a new one. Trying to get some money in my hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
If you don't join I may not have to worry about much. O.o
lol you going to have others to deal with.. I'm not the only good person in this game

Last edited by eviltomas; 05-20-2017 at 12:09 PM.
Old 05-21-2017, 11:19 AM   #22
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Msg to EVERYONE (especially @-EliteAvenge- and @Runney):

If you do not register in the registration thread HERE AND enter the competition ladder HERE, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS TOURNAMENT.

Please make sure you do this before the deadline of June 3rd.
Old 05-21-2017, 09:38 PM   #23
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Really disappointed with how many people have applied so far to the biggest tournament of 2017...
Old 05-21-2017, 10:35 PM   #24
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1079
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Really disappointed with how many people have applied so far to the biggest tournament of 2017...
Semi expected tbh, the skill disparity right now is much too high where I could only think of 2 ppl who could actually win it (EA or Tomas). You should let give activity atleast a good 2 months of training or something b4 hosting lol.

Maybe it's just me tho...

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 12:44 AM   #25
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

You honestly suck now, so I understand your disparity with the idea of winning, but overall I expect at least 20 - 30 people to join before the two weeks are up.

So far only 8 people have joined (@-ElitEAvenge- hasn't OFFICIALLY entered yet because he's not on the ladder for some reason... =\ ) but overall I expected more with the hype I planted.

Pride & Fury is all about prizes...

This one has the best yet. You guys really don't realise what you're missing out on.