U cant win on a block Adremm Bugs and Problems report 5 06-09-2006 06:46 PM

Old 12-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 972
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Air block+block breaks!

Theres this lil' pesky azz bug flying around for MOST people idk if it happens to all people, but when sometimes you superjump to dodge a vip skill say ryus vip meteor or whatever the hell the name is and u try to dodge it, its like when you land into it for some reason your block randomly breaks. It constantly happens to me idk and its pizzing me off. Its like when i crossover and i get hit with a special i cant block even though i landed exactly when the special is going PROPERLY and thats when i randomly cant block. I was going 2 try to record it but ya know i got a 10 year old almost 11 year computer so i would lag like a new baby boy :/. Idk if anyone has experienced it BUT FIX THE BLOCK BREAKS. Especially in survivor mode, when u beat p2 and your fighting p4 you cant crouch block and if you crouch block you experience the entire special dmg. Same for brawl. I was brawling yesterday vs zombielegend im blocking the akuma+ryu double hadoken special my block randomly shatters and i die even though i had full hp *Dumb glitch* The, well not the most of the modes not ALL of them is been doing this. Idk to whom its been doing it to, but its lately been happening to me at times. Its kinda aggravating and makes it harder to dodge. Same for bison. I use bisons teleports like a mad man and when some1 shinkuus me right after i teleport i randomly cant block yet when it happens to most people it blocks for them and thats kinda of awkward :/. If im wrong say so please, because i know it happens to most fo you people xD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:34 AM   #2
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube
Default Re: Air block+block breaks!

Well it happens on some specials where u can't block.
Ken's Sliding kick
Chun li spin kick
Any type of rd.
ryu karate chop special :P
so uhmm all i can say is tough luck :3 but those crossovers are blockable its probably ur keyboard or something. and shouldn't this be in bugs and reports section?

Last edited by (~_PortaLioN_~); 12-19-2011 at 12:36 AM.
(~_PortaLioN_~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:33 AM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i wonder how many time we will have to say this next year ?

blocks works fine.
the problem is located between the keyboard and the chair !
or if you preffer the other version, its a code 4. 4 inches of the keyboard.

seriously people, blocks are fine, the problem are people trying to do soemthing while blocking. if you are blocking and suddently you hit another key, your block will break. same if you buffer your moves.

exemple...
you are in the air, trying to do a ground move, you input the command, doesn'T work. but...
the move was buffered and will be done as soon as the charcater can, which is when he hits the ground. as such if you start blocking a move. then that block will be broked because the character buffer needs to do a move and as such he will auto do the move you buffered.

again the problem is move buffering mixed with people playing too fast.

take my advice, slow down.
take my second advice, stop move buffering. (aka be faster then the actual character animation)

if you follow both these rules, you'll be blocking everything in no time.

that said i did find a few moves who stops you from blocking, but for a whole other reason.
some moves sometimes stops you from blocking because they throw you from left to right to left again very fast, as such when the game switches you side, the blocks gets inverted and it doesn'T follow up. thus breaking your block. those moves are actually a problem.

but other then that sole exception...
what you are experiencing is mainly you being faster then the animations (character) and as such the game buffers. something you really shouldn'T do. being faster then the character doesn'T make the character faster. so just slow down to his pace instead.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 05:51 AM   #4
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Just so you know karma i dont do air specials unless im behind someone during a super jump and they do shinkuu, thats the only time i would activate uppercut while in air and it happens pretty quick. :P. Then since you "claim" blocking is also related to buffering, then what about survivor, why the hell cant most people crouch block? i did survivor few days ago with trunkse, and when i was fighting p3 i couldnt crouch block, WADDUP WIT DAT MAYNE XD!
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 12-19-2011, 07:10 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

works just fine on my end pal !
everytimes someone comes up saying blocking is bugged and do not work, i try it on my end and it works fine. im used to blocking and everytime it breaks its not random, its me pressing another key or trying to do something during blocks.

survivor is bugged ?
just tryed it... works fine on my end.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:16 PM   #6
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

For you. But when you fight p4 and your p1, and say a sakura does shinkuu, you cant crouch block as i said and your doomed :/.
Quote:
Old 12-19-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Kindaru, go ahead say im lieing all you want.
but it works fine on my end.

nuff said.