Pokemon kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 9 12-08-2006 09:03 PM

Old 09-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Pokemon Apokelypse

I'm glad to see someone actually putting time in doing some great work for once. i mean it is well rendered, it is well made and all, still need a bit of polish but then again the CGI is already blowing my mind away, it is strickly more then i can do myself. but in all seriousness, this seems like something the industry would come up with just to make a good giant laugh at the whole pokemon scene.

go ahead take a look at the trailer they made. and its not just a fanmade, its a project for a fanmade. which means they actually plan on doing this till the end. go ahead take a look . dont be afraid, just pump up the volume and put your eyes near the screen, i guarantee not seeing a monster come out... no seriously thats not going to happen, its a real trailer of a movie some unknown developpers wants to make, you know to make themselves known.

i know i talk to much... heres the trailer...

so are you gonna catch it all when it actually comes out ?
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #2
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY
Default Re: Pokemon Apokelypse

Ash isn't Asian.

He looks like a 30 year old.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

oh right.. never paid yet.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #3
(-PakistaN-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 8
(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road(-PakistaN-) is on a distinguished road
Visit (-PakistaN-)'s Facebook

Pokemon
Pokemon
Pokemon

Poke A Mon. O_O

i don't watch this. SSJ your really into this ish? I thought you were like 30 O_O

\
(-PakistaN-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

lol They look like they're doing a good job, but I still don't like it..

This is my thing, there are cartoons that can't be turned into live action because well people have the tendency to adapt things so that it resembles reality. Everything about the cartoon has to be transitioned to current day for some reason, and be as close to real life as possible, when the cartoon itself was nothing but pure unadulterated dreamworld to begin with lol. To be honest thats what I want when a cartoon/comic book/video game is turned into live action... The same dreamlike world/atmosphere it was created from. The exact same thing.

That's a main reason why I didn't like that dragonball movie... other than the fact that they pretty much destroyed every aspect of it lol.. I would have sold the rights of dragonball to WWE and had them make the movie.. I think they'd do a badass job with it lol. It's probably too late now.. Dragonball has been tarnished..

I much rather see a pokemon movie taken place in the plains and valleys of some made up place in a different world, where there are small towns with major gyms. You want to make it so that it targets an older group of people?? Make Ash 18, and create a romantic relationship between he and Misty & A third female/guy... Don't take the focus of the pokemon/battles to concentrate on the human struggles, because thats not what the cartoon was about. This movie looks like they're taking the emphasis off the pokemon and putting it more on the people.. I don't give a damn about ash or misty or brock.. Just Jesse, and the Pokemon... lol.. Oh well I don't know... All the nurses and And cops better be the same people or else >=/..

LoL thats my complaint lol.. Graphics do look badass. Pikachu looks like he's been through a lot haha.

Bump: LoL you got me here complaining about pokemon ahahah, I'm going to the gym >=/

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.

Last edited by SnuggLes__; 09-22-2010 at 12:47 PM.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 01:58 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Scorpion, where the hell did i say i was into this ?
i said it was well made for a fanfilm !
i never said it was going to be good !

BTW: there is no age for cartoons ! i am 29, 30 in december, and yeah, i still listen and watch cartoons !
Old 09-22-2010, 02:38 PM   #6
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Ash looks way too old. But on the other hand, Jesse looks hot.

SSJKarma: No, it's not normal for 30 year old men to watch cartoons. Heh, I stopped watching them ages ago. The only time I would even consider watching cartoons again would be to bring back old memories.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:16 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Then you find not normal for two guys to be together, you find it not normal for a an adult to play games. you dont find it normal to be who we are ! the reality is... it is normal for me to preffer cartoons even at my age, because i like TV shows, and most of the time the cartoons are way better then live series. though not all the time.

fact: everything is normal for someone, but not everyone is alike, thus whats normal for one isn't for another.

that said, i made this thread to laugh of the whole concept behind such a movie.
but i sure not laugh at their skill to make seem real. this was surely well made, there was so much time put into this, the CGI are probably way beyond what i could do to begin with. voices are cool, scenes are well filmed, actors are... well real. i wouldn't feel this has a fake fanmade trailer if they hadn't said it to me in the first place.

the group who did this surely made a great job at doing this...
even the scenario is kinda cool. imagine ash in 20 years from now, in a world almost... apocalyptic. a world where pokemons aren'T what they used to be, a world where the sport has dominated the whole scene to a point where it is only a shadow of what it was... imagine all that, and you get this movie. the story actually lines up to the old cartoon we used to know. just because it is supposed to be the future.

most of you have to realise why they called this Pokemon : Apokelypse. its not just a word thing, its also describing the world they are in now. and it even says why ash seems so old. don't take me wrong, this movie i wouldn't pay to see, aside fromt he first pokemon movie, none of the others after it were good. i dont think a live action movie would make it any better. but you gotta admit, the story lines up, the CGIs are great, and in a whoile, it is quite well done for a fanmade project !

Last edited by SSJKarma; 09-22-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 09-22-2010, 09:07 PM   #8
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorRyu5 View Post
Ash looks way too old. But on the other hand, Jesse looks hot.

SSJKarma: No, it's not normal for 30 year old men to watch cartoons. Heh, I stopped watching them ages ago. The only time I would even consider watching cartoons again would be to bring back old memories.
Not gonna jump on you meteor but I Gotta agree with Karma on this one... "whats normal for one person may not be so normal for another"... This statement disregards : murder, suicide, rape, molestation, pedophile, and other obvious crimes lol.. Cause those things, quite frankly, aren't normal.

I watch cartoons. Not as much as I used to, not a cartoon fanatic, but still try when I have a chance lmao. I know tons of grown men/women who still watch cartoons, and are damn serious about it too. Hell, you go to japan, and you have people in their mid 40's who are die hard fans of certain animes lol. Theres really nothing abnormal about watching cartoons unlessss you're getting off on dora or pikachu... Then thats probably not normal...

Sorry Japanese people who marry anime characters.. thats really not normal or healthy...

Note: They took my cartoon network away =(.. Now I watch law & order during my free time/news.. =( Who freaking decided that cartoon network is a premium channel >=/ lol...
*looks at comcast*

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 01:29 AM   #9
Zetca

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
Zetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura aboutZetca has a spectacular aura about

Pikachu looks soo... sooo... deformed

For some reason this reminds me of Street Fighter: The Later Years

XD

Zetca is offline   Reply With Quote