SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[OFFICIAL] [ The Dream Still Lives ] TMyApp General Comments & Strategies 347 12-14-2013 06:05 AM
Sunday Rap Battles: Epic Rap Battles of SFO (Week 1) TitaniumFist RaNdOm iNsAnItY 70 09-20-2013 12:42 PM
SFO Battles (DH)Legionare Banners, Avatars and Images 13 04-27-2009 08:04 PM
Rap battles JohnnyBlaze RaNdOm iNsAnItY 56 03-08-2006 01:40 PM

Old 03-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #1
veteranlegends

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
veteranlegends is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dream is Dead Open ongoing Fundraiser Battles and Colors.

It's simple
Host a game Called ""Fundraiser, loser donate $5"" ... well assuming people actually have honor want to go for this... we can see how much we can raise.

In addition , as an Elite VIP I will be granting colors for $2 per color donation towards SFO. I will grant your colors within 24 hours.

Please have honor and provide proof of donations.
Below is a sample proof, I donated even though I had a tag team partner and lost to onslaught lol...

Are you in to save SFO?

Last edited by veteranlegends; 03-15-2013 at 05:16 PM.
veteranlegends is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:19 PM   #2
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Dream is Dead Open ongoing Fundraiser Battles and Colors.

Damn, Lux.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
Damn, Lux.
Haha

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:22 PM   #4
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

im down to give out colors also if u need help
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
-Kenshi-

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 253
-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about-Kenshi- has a spectacular aura about
Visit -Kenshi-'s Twitter

"Come On Mon Ami!"

.: | [SFO Clan Arena] |[SFO Underground]| [SFO - 2014]| :.

-Kenshi- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #6
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1172
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kenshi- View Post
I lost.

Forever.

Of all times.

I concede to you...the internet.

GGS.

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #7
Crazii2TheMax

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 36
Crazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura aboutCrazii2TheMax has a spectacular aura about

Duce here.
And I know y'all going to flame me.
But How do we even know what you're saying is true?
How do we know you haven't been taking money for years and just spending it on yourself personally or your family member that is in a dire situation?
I'm not trying to be cold i'm just trying to instill logic in an emotional topic.
How do we know you're not just looking for a money grab? You said yourself you never really liked the game.
There comes a time in life when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right. Pray for the ones who donít. Life's too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING.
Crazii2TheMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 10:46 PM   #8
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know if this idea will work, but seems good, and WOW lux

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #9
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Bruh my first game back, he RD me by surprise and won with huffy. I beat him the next game

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:25 AM   #10
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Veteranlegends, thank you for your donation and efforts. They are greatly appreciated.

Forgive me for rather lengthy response to a nonsensical post in this thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazii2TheMax View Post
Duce here.
How do we know you haven't been taking money for years and just spending it on yourself personally or your family member that is in a dire situation?
I'm not trying to be cold i'm just trying to instill logic in an emotional topic.
How do we know you're not just looking for a money grab? You said yourself you never really liked the game.
Short reply to foolish questions:

He's a decent man who would not lie about something like this. On this side of things, I and others have watched his slow decline in activity all while keeping up face and answering questions and hinting in every topic started to ask about his disappearance that he has fallen on hard times, specifically financially and personally. It was all we were at liberty to say.

In September, 2012 we created a VIP thread detailing pretty much everything TMyApp made known a few days ago, minus the personal hard times - he would not allow us to tell anyone, as he hadn't the time, and it was personal.

That tragic reason was finally made clear. As for the staff, we could guess something had hit him hard, perhaps. But there was no way we could know how hard, or how close.

He doesn't have to prove anything to someone who would ask if he's using his loved one's debilitating condition to collect cash.

For anyone else, though, donations are a gift. A gift given by those who care. A gift given by those who trust that their donation will not be squandered, used wisely, or to benefit someone less fortunate than themselves. Someone who's given a community life for over a decade.

If there is no trust that these donations will not be used wisely, or are not needed, then the donator should not donate. Period.

That is logic.

Long reply for a foolish person:

Duce, I don't know you personally, but you are a troll and an instigator. (That is my opinion as well as proven fact based on your actions over the years)

In some debate where there are two sides, if you see an opportunity to present the other side of that argument that's not being addressed, that's fine. That's logic.

But if you see a man who has carried this community on his shoulders for over a decade (a very private man who never stops to complain or talk about his burdens publicly unless they affect the community and game), take the time to post his story after two years of absence, declining game updates, declining activity addressing what used to be simple requests (perk transfers, front page updates, etc) you do not have the right to create a fictitious 'logic' or 'other side of the argument'.

There is no argument. It's hard to really say you know anyone online, perhaps. But I know TMyApp a whole lot better than I do you. I've worked with him. I trust him.

Since you aren't a VIP, like many others, you missed that thread. You missed our entire effort to try and keep SFO from reaching this breaking point. So much for your logic of fleecing the community for cash. Had that been his intent, the topic would have been made public from the beginning. (If needed, the topic will be moved to the public - with datestamps, and posts from all who were there).

It isn't that he simply asked for donations; it's that he took the time, this very private man, to tell this community a part of his story - his life.
Your questions deserve no answer, or a place in any topic related to TMyApp's situation, the decline of the community or the game. They aren't even real questions or logic. They're random kernels of doubt you've tossed into the mix. Posing your nonsense questions as logical, or reasonable doesn't actually make them reasonable.

Duce, you have already been banned, and now you're accessing another member's account to participate in the forum. The member's account will likewise be banned as it breaks our forum rules.

This is purely my opinion, but you must either be a very heartless or very miserable person.

Reiteration for the not so foolish people: Again, if any genuine person doubts TMyApp's story, the answer is simple: don't donate a dime. If you still use real logic, you'll realize you were never being forced to do that in the first place.

Any donations are your choice, and yours alone. Use your heart and your head.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.

Last edited by TitaniumFist; 03-16-2013 at 02:29 AM.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:14 PM   #11
Rashiznit-X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 233
Rashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished roadRashiznit-X is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Veteranlegends, thank you for your donation and efforts. They are greatly appreciated.

Forgive me for rather lengthy response to a nonsensical post in this thread:

Short reply to foolish questions:

He's a decent man who would not lie about something like this. On this side of things, I and others have watched his slow decline in activity all while keeping up face and answering questions and hinting in every topic started to ask about his disappearance that he has fallen on hard times, specifically financially and personally. It was all we were at liberty to say.

In September, 2012 we created a VIP thread detailing pretty much everything TMyApp made known a few days ago, minus the personal hard times - he would not allow us to tell anyone, as he hadn't the time, and it was personal.

That tragic reason was finally made clear. As for the staff, we could guess something had hit him hard, perhaps. But there was no way we could know how hard, or how close.

He doesn't have to prove anything to someone who would ask if he's using his loved one's debilitating condition to collect cash.

For anyone else, though, donations are a gift. A gift given by those who care. A gift given by those who trust that their donation will not be squandered, used wisely, or to benefit someone less fortunate than themselves. Someone who's given a community life for over a decade.

If there is no trust that these donations will not be used wisely, or are not needed, then the donator should not donate. Period.

That is logic.

Long reply for a foolish person:

Duce, I don't know you personally, but you are a troll and an instigator. (That is my opinion as well as proven fact based on your actions over the years)

In some debate where there are two sides, if you see an opportunity to present the other side of that argument that's not being addressed, that's fine. That's logic.

But if you see a man who has carried this community on his shoulders for over a decade (a very private man who never stops to complain or talk about his burdens publicly unless they affect the community and game), take the time to post his story after two years of absence, declining game updates, declining activity addressing what used to be simple requests (perk transfers, front page updates, etc) you do not have the right to create a fictitious 'logic' or 'other side of the argument'.

There is no argument. It's hard to really say you know anyone online, perhaps. But I know TMyApp a whole lot better than I do you. I've worked with him. I trust him.

Since you aren't a VIP, like many others, you missed that thread. You missed our entire effort to try and keep SFO from reaching this breaking point. So much for your logic of fleecing the community for cash. Had that been his intent, the topic would have been made public from the beginning. (If needed, the topic will be moved to the public - with datestamps, and posts from all who were there).

It isn't that he simply asked for donations; it's that he took the time, this very private man, to tell this community a part of his story - his life.
Your questions deserve no answer, or a place in any topic related to TMyApp's situation, the decline of the community or the game. They aren't even real questions or logic. They're random kernels of doubt you've tossed into the mix. Posing your nonsense questions as logical, or reasonable doesn't actually make them reasonable.

Duce, you have already been banned, and now you're accessing another member's account to participate in the forum. The member's account will likewise be banned as it breaks our forum rules.

This is purely my opinion, but you must either be a very heartless or very miserable person.

Reiteration for the not so foolish people: Again, if any genuine person doubts TMyApp's story, the answer is simple: don't donate a dime. If you still use real logic, you'll realize you were never being forced to do that in the first place.

Any donations are your choice, and yours alone. Use your heart and your head.
i agree with u 100% it was just stupid for his post

i remmember that thread and i did my best to find new plays to sponsor and made them all vip then the amount of dem declined so i didnt keep giving much i was waiting on yglm facebook winner to sponor them but he never let me know who won i havent yet donaed to this cause because we both kno im working on somthing but if that doesnt work ill have a nice sum for u
Rashiznit-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

people, if you are not sure what you are donating for... read TMyApp's own FAQ about donations... you'll notice that he gives you all the reasons "NEVER" to donate to him. thats not counter-thinking or whatever bull**** you wanna call it, he was serious by giving you those reasons.

TMyAp doesn't want you to donate he even said it himself in his thread.

as far as i am concerned, he asked for divine intervention, not the communities intervention which to him will simply delay the inevitable at this point. im thinking the same right now. but im not gonna stop people from trying if thats what they want to. if you dont want to, then why are you crying about it, just dont do it, point final. you lose nothing you gian nothing, thats what we call a safe course of action.

thats all there is to it.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 07:47 PM   #13
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazii2TheMax View Post
Duce here.
Yeah alot of guys that have moved on from SFO for along time that i still talk to, and I tell them about this they say something similar to this or the samething. I have my doubts myself also.

Back on topic though, if anyway wants colors i have them if needed.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:07 PM   #14
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by veteranlegends View Post
Host a game Called ""Fundraiser, loser donate $5"" ... well assuming people actually have honor want to go for this... we can see how much we can raise.
I'm up for this, how many games would you like to play @ veteranlegends