Super powers Ry-pre-pOwer RaNdOm iNsAnItY 26 11-15-2005 10:59 AM

Old 02-06-2014, 07:10 AM   #1
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 412
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about
Default Witchcraft or Super powers

Well it's simple to understand, but complicated to answer. We're not talking about super sayain here so basically just superhuman powers.

I think that I would give witchcraft a try if i had to chose.
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 07:24 AM   #2
ItachiForever

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Witchcraft or Super powers

I would rather do my powers instantly than just shaking an instrument or using specific material.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:10 PM   #3
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Witchcraft or Super powers

witchcraft has a lot more reaches, affecting people not even aware of you. witchcraft is a very very generic word because in witchcraft pretty much everything you could do with super powers could actually be done.

but super powers are limited to the power itself and depending on that power it might as well be as strong as witchcraft.

i choose super power, the ability to create things out of my mind.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 01:37 PM   #4
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

After watching American Horror Story:Coven. I have to say.. witchcraft is real. And one shouldn't deal with it unless you are ready to suffer the consequences.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:05 PM   #5
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Withcraft because the idea of being a walking artillery tank appeals to me more.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:51 PM   #6
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Crystal View Post
After watching American Horror Story:Coven. I have to say.. witchcraft is real. And one shouldn't deal with it unless you are ready to suffer the consequences.
After watching Game of Thrones. I have to say... dragons are real.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:17 PM   #7
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Super powers. Witchcraft comes with a heavy price.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:50 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

jay9000, but being blind all day long and seeing the world in pink for the rest of your life is a such a drawback. so your explanation is basically unfounded, cause may it be withccraft or super powers, both comes with huge drawbacks at times.
Old 02-07-2014, 12:31 AM   #9
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post

lol man I miss the space ghost show.... zorak getting zapped for talking too damn much makes me laugh to this day.

But super powers do you basically mean super human strength? or super powers mean like
super intelligence..if so i'd choose super intelligence[super powers]
I find scientific powers more interesting and cooler than "woo magic"
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 04:54 AM   #10
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Lol. I didn't say it's real.. if I had to pick I'd pick superpowers ..because witchcraft is CRAZY!!..based on the show i mentioned :-p

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
jay9000, but being blind all day long and seeing the world in pink for the rest of your life is a such a drawback. so your explanation is basically unfounded, cause may it be withccraft or super powers, both comes with huge drawbacks at times.
I can live with seeing the world pink.. hell i can find someone to help me fix that.. but witchcraft?! Lol maybe it's because of the way i was raised..stories i've heard etc.

IMO, the drawbacks of practicing witchcraft versus having superpowers is far greater.

And with witchcraft you can pick and choose what you want to practice..for the day. With superpowers you're basically stuck with what you got. And I can live with that!!
Old 02-07-2014, 04:54 AM   #11
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe I'm speaking out of fear.
I don't wanna be a witch!! >_>
Old 02-07-2014, 05:30 AM   #12
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

And with witchcraft you can pick and choose what you want to practice..for the day. With superpowers you're basically stuck with what you got. And I can live with that!!

Like Karma said. Witchcraft totaly another reach. That's the main reason why I would say witchcraft. Pratically you can do anything. But super powers would be limited to what they naturally are.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:34 AM   #13
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (_-Kami-_) View Post
Like Karma said. Witchcraft totaly another reach. That's the main reason why I would say witchcraft. Pratically you can do anything. But super powers would be limited to what they naturally are.
It's time consuming though.
Old 02-07-2014, 05:53 AM   #14
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Maybe I'm speaking out of fear.
I don't wanna be a witch!! >_>
You say that because you've always seen witches as bad ppl that ate kids and cast spell on ppl to do evil. And because you watched a certain movie that deeply marked your subconscions mind with the portait or witchcraft .
Old 02-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #15
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Lol i see your point. After thinking more about it tho I guess i feel like there are some things better left unseen. There's only so much the mind can take. Whether it's super powers or witchcraft.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:01 AM   #16
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

If the Witchcraft like Charmed then I say Witchcraft.
Old 02-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #17
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Quote:
Lol. I didn't say it's real.. if I had to pick I'd pick superpowers ..because witchcraft is CRAZY!!..based on the show i mentioned :-p
excuse you
Old 02-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #18
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
excuse you
LOL.. I meant real dangerous. Only you Bob.. to find out my flaws.
Old 02-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #19
Abomination210
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 24
Abomination210 is an unknown quantity at this point

Witchcraft for life.
There's anyways a seat with my name on it on the Hogwarts express..
Abomination210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 05:04 PM   #20
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

just to be clear...
when you say witchcraft... are you speaking of witches like the bad movies we've seen and evil witches with green skins and black oilly hearts ? if so then no i dont want anything with that.

but... we've seen witchcraft in the likes of gandalf and any wizardry.
this is why i said witchcraft a very big word. it englobes a hell of alot of things.
the same way super powers is very vague a word, cause it implies anything may be.
Old 02-07-2014, 06:26 PM   #21
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
just to be clear...
when you say witchcraft... are you speaking of witches like the bad movies we've seen and evil witches with green skins and black oilly hearts ? if so then no i dont want anything with that.

but... we've seen witchcraft in the likes of gandalf and any wizardry.
this is why i said witchcraft a very big word. it englobes a hell of alot of things.
the same way super powers is very vague a word, cause it implies anything may be.
Wizardry , not only bad and ugly witches with a long hat.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
Old 02-11-2014, 09:33 AM   #22
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

You know I've heard a lot about witchcraft working in the practical world, which I can't understand entirely. There must be some kind of conspiracy of crazy people. I guarantee you drugs have something to do with it.

There's no reasonable way that any form of witchcraft could ever have real life implications. It's stupid to assume it's possible. Humans aren't magic, and they don't have super powers. Elements themselves might have properties which can be manipulated or utilized in scientific proportions, such as the legends of alchemy and ancient pharmacology, but there's no way that you can put a ****ing curse on something and expect it to fall through.

That being said, through genetic alteration and scientific interference, superhuman strength is a very realistic possibility. We as humans are designed to evolve and improve physiologically. The right coctail of chemicals could easilly alter the DNA of a human being in any way, including making them stronger and faster.

That being said, these two factors have absolutely nothing to do with each other and therefore a realistic decision between the two is impossible.

Anyone would rather be able to cast a spell than lift a car anyway.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #23
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Ill stick with my telekonesis that I use to pin people on walls and cut their heads open to aquire their abilitys.....I mean im normal O_O
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:34 AM   #24
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

and as long as you will exists, i'll fight you with my batarangs !

oh and by the way...
magic is just science not discovered yet !
Old 02-11-2014, 11:44 AM   #25
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
and as long as you will exists, i'll fight you with my batarangs !

oh and by the way...
magic is just science not discovered yet !
Couldn't possibly have said it better.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi