Random insanity brokencuts RaNdOm iNsAnItY 5 02-20-2006 09:27 AM

Old 09-17-2014, 01:21 PM   #1
SBYRD5
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 171
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about
Default Random Insanity RPG (Where Your Winning)

Rules I.

In general this will be a random insanity RPG were improv will be the key implication. Comedy & Tragedy is the thesis so anyone can join and the shots will be random. Nothing to vulgar and a clean atmosphere is what we're striving for here. PG themes.

Story Beginning

TMyApp = "I'll call this meeting to order SFO's Finest meeting may begin shortly."

Nferno666 = "It's been an interesting year between cwing's shenanigans and sha nicole's pleas for WWE fellowship."

WOLF-15 = "Bleh...*sigh* for christ sake let me do the intro...ok so there we were at SFO's instinction and my wolvie reflexes weren't even keener."

Elena = "Meh...you know what if we used a lady gaga theme I'm thinking something along the lines of sfo monsters ;] "

masterbob = "A MAN....umm a man."

Liger_Zero =" News report here in sfo...just like the news cast from family guy just as exclusive....I need a female accomplice....to much man here...;]"

Crystal = " I entered the chat...and threw a card in like gambit...it fell on TMyApp's desk....and with a chris brown BG voice said dueces...I laughed....and forgave."

Cwing = "What if I was superman....I mean not even solider boi....but actually superman.....what if I took bruce wayne's swagg and went in as superman.....and actually was a superman that read.

TMYApp = "Then I would forgive cwing I would completely forgive."

Blanka09 = " I'm laughing at the lady gaga comment about monters when so close to a zombie apocalypse themed update. "

Titaniumfist = "Don't tease me with my dream battle blanka09"

Orlando1 = "What if we added Guilty Gear XX like as a side game....yep bicentennial man robots with badass swords....or Q as a playable character I want something like a Dudley eating a chicken sandwitch with waffle fries as a intro and actually ordering it too.....more than a servant we want that kinda atmosphere."

TMyApp = "What orlando are you making fun of me or something....my wendy's stride is legendary....I was eating a chicken sandwitch while taking someone's order....and the woman said why not let me have what your eatting..I said only for the full and grown."

SBYRD5 = "Then I walked into the same wendys and had a mcdonalds mcchicken sandwitch with a newspaper and a custody cup of water.....then they asked who was the NWOTA of the situation."

TMyApp = "He set down across the room my boys came by....his swagg was 100...I repented...my chicken sandwitch was almost as prominent."

*TMYApp woke up from his dream*

TMyApp = "A horrible dream I saw an invading SBYRD5...I almost repented for a moment an SBYRD5 more prominent than me...don't give that ***** anything...lol.....wife...bring me my loffers...we going to IHOP for breakfast tell mom..let the whole block repent."

Last edited by SBYRD5; 09-17-2014 at 02:47 PM.
SBYRD5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 01:44 PM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Random Insanity RPG (Where Your Winning)

This is a black moment in the annals of SFO history. >>
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 02:30 PM   #3
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura aboutSBYRD5 has a spectacular aura about

TMyApp = " A marvelous day...say wife could you hand me the newspaper."

TMyApp's Wife = "TMyApp take out the trash and you can grib it on the way in...the mourning VIEW is on...when it's on it's on."

*TMyApp mumbles under his breath like fred flintstone granshing at the teeth after a bad exchange with wilma flintstone."*

**** our favotire application walks to the mail box and sees his fair newspaper untouched and undefiled....while sipping some OJ yes with no pulp that proper *******

TMyApp = "I see the headlines now some hoodlum looking for prominence..so many serial killer implications lately on the news......not enough feed the hungry not enough general mills.."

***** Opens the newspaper and sees the worst revelation of his life.****

TMYAPP = "Holy Space Balls SBYRD5 is the current president of the US of A."

**** TMyApp's OJ falls from his hand his once firm grip loosens..he repents..lol....*

TMYApp = "I better repent....HEATHER get your white ass out here right now.....Your boy james did it.."

TMyApp's Wife (Heather) = "Umm James is on the view right now."

TMYApp = "No that street ***** accomplished this on my watch....sfo was his glory days.....how dare he..go beyond the limit like kazuma the shell bullet..(Me : Highest LOL).*crushes his news paper."

*runs inside to watch the view.*

Last edited by SBYRD5; 09-17-2014 at 03:02 PM.
Old 09-18-2014, 08:06 AM   #4
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

...would really appreciate if you can put in some images
it hurts my eyes reading all those texts, lolz
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 11:57 AM   #5
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

you're*
Old 10-03-2014, 11:57 AM   #6
SBYRD5
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

SBYRD5(James) = "Mrs. Sharon Osbourne....was a exceptional addition to your cast in the previous seasons of the VIEW me I'm a casual black that's a Ozzy fan.....I have "SHARON" ringing on my ring tone exhalting the entire exchange...I'm looking pretty like an Ali after frazier."

Whoopie Goldberg = "What about me as casual date except with little spunk sense your to young."

SBYRD5(James) = " My dear and your to refine....Whoopie you had me when you were the bartender on star trek the next generation I was actually a trekky fan just from your presence and a few occasional hards from your smooth conversation.... and your prominence for the black race was remarkable."

***TMyApp watches the VIEW with his wife...on the edge of his seat****

TMyApp = "Remarkable....he's actually a casual right now...*Mouth drops* *drinks his OJ and laughs at byrd's prominence."....a hood made it...MA byrd aint a lame no more!!!!!!!

TMyApp's Mother = "Son your cousin Mike did it he's on the view...and look he can read the script and everything....and what's worse....he looks sophisticated...it's almost like he's people now."

Heather = "Atleast he graduated.....give him prompts..he graduated...TMy"

TMyApp = "Lies they probably felt sorry for him at orientation and most likely wanted to pass him on entry after his having out with me and sfo and his dream...looking like a ravished Oliver twist at delivery

Most likely they gave him a certificate of recognition for trying to be anything at that point.....to say he was there in the situation.....like he was marinating near some education *whistles and laughs* like one of those dodo birds sipping water every few seconds....

regardless well done my boy now president of the united states after barely doing enough for a simple GED...regardless we agreed to get him a 3 million dollar inheritance if byrd graduated.. to make up for the diss....the the whole city agreed to donate one dollar per person.......so errr......my reality to that promise......yeah....I'm on a budget not even close ...put money in my pocket.......tell me how to be something beyond a cashier redeem me SBYRD your shenanigans on sfo made me endure for 7.....I could rape for 14.....tell then the diss continues...."

TMyApp's Mother = "We all on a budget son... that cousin of yours...better not get in one of those *** sex scandals...I'll laugh and not even acknowledge him."

Heather = " Not even sweet highest seat....not even f.aging highest seat....coolest guy in raliegh.highest seat..........my response."

TMYApp = "Lies there's something sweet...I have blogs....and umm evidence on my computer.....one hentia per second was his usual rate..*sigh* maybe just my coffee."

***************Back to the view******

SBYRD5(James) = "Sneezes* You know the fam at home was probably talking about me....watch this I'm going to do my Richard Nixon....except be a black man giving double piss and cheesing and running off the set like a stole a loaf of bread....the dream would've been the loaf of bread.

Woman from 20/20 = "We just got a news report..the world is coming to an end one got thru one got thru....repent..."James Byrd Jr." my man you did it."

SBYRD5 (James) = "You said it perfectly my dear."

*SBYRD5 leaves the stage waving.*

to be continued....

Last edited by SBYRD5; 10-03-2014 at 12:19 PM.