SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > Bugs and Problems report

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Not Working. ((HF)Kindaru Bugs and Problems report 3 10-06-2011 04:47 PM
Working Out DwAyN3 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 35 05-12-2009 03:44 PM
Sfo not working Sithlord_Duck Bugs and Problems report 13 06-01-2006 08:06 AM

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 07:56 PM   #1
ChazyFresh

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 64
ChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Colors not working?

Haven't fired up SFO in a long time. I decided to play for a bit and my colors aren't showing up? I've logged out and back in multiple times, and I'm using the DL version. Wish I could get some help on getting my Evip account password back. I can't remember it for the life of me.

Thanks,

ChazyFresh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
Only till you die? I'll be buried with my terrible towel.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:16 PM   #2
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube
Default Re: Colors not working?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChazyFresh View Post
Haven't fired up SFO in a long time. I decided to play for a bit and my colors aren't showing up? I've logged out and back in multiple times, and I'm using the DL version.
Are they colors that you gave yourself, or colors that were assigned to you? You can post in the contact the staff section and a sysop can check to see what colors are supposed to be on your account.

Quote:
Wish I could get some help on getting my Evip account password back. I can't remember it for the life of me.
Same goes for this, if you post in the contact the staff section, and list the in-game name, and the email address that you used to register it, you can get the password reset on it.
Old 12-11-2014, 08:29 PM   #3
ChazyFresh

Post Thanks / Like
ChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this pointChazyFresh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
Are they colors that you gave yourself, or colors that were assigned to you? You can post in the contact the staff section and a sysop can check to see what colors are supposed to be on your account.

Quote:
Wish I could get some help on getting my Evip account password back. I can't remember it for the life of me.
Same goes for this, if you post in the contact the staff section, and list the in-game name, and the email address that you used to register it, you can get the password reset on it.

Thanks for the response bro. These are colors I assigned my self, my other account has a few colors on it. I PM'd TFist about my ChazyFresh account.

Quote:
Old 12-11-2014, 08:37 PM   #4
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

PMing probably won't work,

Post in the Contact The Staff section to get a quicker response.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:29 AM   #5
ChazyFresh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfaderx View Post
PMing probably won't work,

Post in the Contact The Staff section to get a quicker response.

Thanks. I will.

Quote:
Old 12-12-2014, 05:52 AM   #6
ChazyFresh

Post Thanks / Like

This can be closed. I tried again today and my colors on my Chazy7 account are now working.

Thanks,

Chaz.

Quote:
Closed Thread