SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[ANSWERED] Game Vindicator (lrd)leg_power General Comments & Strategies 6 08-15-2010 09:55 AM
Game Vindicator Fix MicBlitz General Comments & Strategies 19 04-25-2010 07:47 AM
Game Vindicator (F-K)Tupac Members Help Center 1 05-30-2009 10:09 PM
Game Vindicator EXE. Rightous~Epiphany Bugs and Problems report 0 07-21-2008 05:56 PM
Game Vindicator! guitarrocker General Comments & Strategies 24 07-19-2008 05:28 PM

Old 02-21-2015, 03:16 PM   #1
NinjaRyu2009
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 33
NinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Game Vindicator without the advantage.

I don't know if this already has been posted if, so i'm sorry but.

The main reason why i don't use vindicator is because of all those effects.
I like to play let's say "old fashioned" but, i don't want to force people that join my host to play unvind if they like the vind moves etc.
As i enjoy fighting against someone that has the advantage i want them to play on their best against me.

So imagine you want to play vindicated but without the extra's. You click on the vindicator logo in menu
And a window appears with options as titles and effects Where you can turn it on/off.

Let's say that you turn if off, when you enter the chat it shows you are vindicated.
So when you fight YOU have no vindicated moves or effects but your opponent has if he/she enabled it.

I hope this is clear enough.
Old 02-21-2015, 03:22 PM   #2
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1489
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube
Default Re: Game Vindicator without the advantage.

This would be great. It's rather annoying fighting someone with a HUGE shinku hadoken hitbox/hadoken hitbox compared to someone who's not vindicated. I get it, use anti-cheat software and get rewarded, but does it really have to be that much of an advantage over the people who choose not to use it?

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 03:38 PM   #3
NinjaRyu2009
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
NinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this pointNinjaRyu2009 is an unknown quantity at this point

Someone correct me if i am wrong but, if you are vindicated you do have the advantage.
Some creed titles when activated do a bit more damage/defense.
Old 02-21-2015, 04:50 PM   #4
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

yea vind moves will touch you even if the actual animation doesn't it's is quite annoying.

Bump:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaRyu2009 View Post
Someone correct me if i am wrong but, if you are vindicated you do have the advantage.
Your creed wont even show without the vindicator on that's why its there. But yeah it does.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 09:42 PM   #5
NinjaRyu2009
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
yea vind moves will touch you even if the actual animation doesn't it's is quite annoying.

Bump:
Quote:
Your creed wont even show without the vindicator on that's why its there. But yeah it does.
Yeah i know that's why i said
Quote:
"So imagine you want to play vindicated but without the extra's. You click on the vindicator logo in menu
And a window appears with options as titles and effects Where you can turn it on/off"

Last edited by NinjaRyu2009; 02-22-2015 at 12:07 AM.
NinjaRyu2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:51 PM   #6
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Well there are some creeds that don't have any type of advantages Ie: Neutral creed. Still have those same annoying hitboxes though.

Magneto

Old 02-22-2015, 09:18 PM   #7
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Tourney Server + unvid = problem solved
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 09:55 AM   #8
NinjaRyu2009
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Paladin_X View Post
That's only in tourney server.. What about the other servers?
Tourney server only is not an option, there are people that can't/won't fight without vindicator.

Last edited by NinjaRyu2009; 02-23-2015 at 09:58 AM.
NinjaRyu2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 03:02 PM   #9
~H~Blaze

Post Thanks / Like
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

What about a server like tourny server except it allows vip perks?

Magneto

Old 02-24-2015, 06:58 PM   #10
Dark_Paladin_X

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Quote:
Tourney server only is not an option, there are people that can't/won't fight without vindicator.
Some people are dead set in playing with "advantages"... just as there are some people dead set on playing without "advantages"...

can't please everyone.
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 09:34 PM   #11
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 182
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Quote:

dude I agree with dpx as well when he told you ninjaryu2009, "can't please everyone" speech. because it's true fact.
As far as tourney server goes, dude, tourney server can be a option, cuz if you feel so strongly about your fights, tell your friends to face you there then (upon your hosting).

As far as fighting w/o vindicator goes, yo dude that's not entirely true. Fact is, you gotta understand that "not everyone can run game vindication well on their laptops/pcs" "not everyone can run their SFO well without having problems". For example, (I have windows 8 on my laptop + running my SFO + GV works very well on my end) so... you cannot force certain pplz to fight if they cannot run game vindicator to play SFO, that's totally up to them & their pcs/laptops. feel me?

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:54 PM   #12
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

those who can't run vindicator on their PC either play at school or in public places.

or their PC have serious problem way before vindicator came into play.
vindicator takes about 1/1000th of a computer ressources. if it ever takes more then that, then your computer as a problem to begin with. those who say otherwise are simply in denial.

as for the options, as DPX said, can't please everyone... but i wanna be sure of something here ?
are you actually telling me that you want to play against people with advantages while you dont ? hence you want to handicap yourself to play them ? if its only the effects that cause you a problem, then yes the option is called "induce seizure" in the option panel and that alone removes all special effects like blurriness, flashes and the likes from supers. basically it removes special effects from vindication.

otherwise if you speak from a special point of view. i dont understand why you'd want to handicap yourself against those vindicated users.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote