The Truth jasonthekidd11 General Comments & Strategies 16 04-25-2007 11:46 PM

Old 06-14-2017, 08:29 PM   #1
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 619
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about
Default Hello - The Truth

Hi

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 10-05-2018 at 04:15 PM.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 08:41 PM   #2
TotalReincarnation
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 104
TotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the roughTotalReincarnation is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hello - The Truth

Something you need to understand is people like you as a part of this community not because you chose to take on the role of a female gamer, but because of your personality.. I am glad that you have found yourself.. and I am also really glad that you have taken this step forward, give people a chance to get to know you for you.. and you will see it is not all that different.

Welcome to the community, and hope you enjoy your years to come.
TotalReincarnation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 08:50 PM   #3
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Hello - The Truth

The thing is people would have been cool with you regardless. No hard feelings will be coming from me. You are forgiven.
Old 06-14-2017, 09:11 PM   #4
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Bison user

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 10-05-2018 at 04:17 PM.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 09:13 PM   #5
LooneyToons

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 15
LooneyToons is an unknown quantity at this point

I also agree with what itachi said. We are very happy to welcome you into the community for who you really are :]

Last edited by LooneyToons; 06-14-2017 at 09:56 PM.
LooneyToons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 12:59 AM   #6
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1477
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Dope, welcome to the sfoz.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:59 AM   #7
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Cool.

I appreciate the honesty.

What's up Lucci.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:24 AM   #8
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Welcome back!

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 04:30 AM   #9
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all for taking the time out to read my post.
Old 06-15-2017, 11:11 AM   #10
Cwing

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2648
Cwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the roughCwing is a jewel in the rough

Welcome to the community
Cwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 01:21 PM   #11
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Like I told you when you first came to me about this..
Absolutely nothing to do with SFO, and no reason to post about it.
But hopefully, this has brought you some closure on that part of your life, so that you can truly enter the SFO world ... And lose... As usual.

And your welcome for your transferred post count as well, I guess that matters.... As much as SFO rank?

P.S - you still keeping up your part of the deal ?? You donate $5 for every ..... Pic.... Sent to your alter ego ?

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Last edited by blockattack; 06-15-2017 at 01:25 PM.
blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 02:02 PM   #12
system4

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Being your friend for a long time, I remembered you as 9BONE and I always had suspicions that you were a dude, but I just ignored it all and played suit. In all honesty, it doesn't matter what your gender is, because personally no one knows you here on a personal level.

If feeling depressed and lonely really bothered you for this long time, you should of just told the truth from the beginning and the people of SFO would of accepted you regardless and possibly worked out a solution for you. After all, this is an online game. We're not hear to judge and assume about people. We are all here to play this game, have fun, and have great "online" relationships.

Most people that know me well know that I could 100% careless what people think of me. Someone that dislikes me for a certain reason will not ruin my day to day living.

That girl that you've used for ages, she's fine as ****

Identity Fraud is a big felony crime, so you need to leave that alone and consider yourself lucky..

Last edited by system4; 06-15-2017 at 02:06 PM.
system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #13
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post
Like I told you when you first came to me about this..
Absolutely nothing to do with SFO, and no reason to post about it.
But hopefully, this has brought you some closure on that part of your life, so that you can truly enter the SFO world ... And lose... As usual.

And your welcome for your transferred post count as well, I guess that matters.... As much as SFO rank?

P.S - you still keeping up your part of the deal ?? You donate $5 for every ..... Pic.... Sent to your alter ego ?
That's a deal. I'm going to keep my word.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:19 AM   #14
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad you were able to finally tell the truth about yourself, LL.

For me, what annoyed me the most about you wasn't what gender you presented yourself as. I didn't care whether you were a man, a woman, a man trapped in a woman's body, or a woman trapped in a man's. That was up to you to figure out and live.

What annoyed me was your behavior from time to time.

The e-beefing, telling tall tales and exaggerating, that was problematic, to say the least. I would like you to leave that in the past as well as you move forward in SFO.

Just be yourself, and know that the community accepts you for who you are.

Thanks for posting, and stay frosty.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2017, 08:33 PM   #15
JY-Gully
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 356
JY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished roadJY-Gully is on a distinguished road

Wait is lucci sha????
JY-Gully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2017, 12:16 AM   #16
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

well done JY, you're about 2 months too late. Read the conversation from the start and you'll get your answer.
Old 08-25-2017, 02:50 AM   #17
-EliteAvenge-
Wolverine Week Winner!

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 166
-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point-EliteAvenge- is an unknown quantity at this point

Well damn.

So we had our own catfish.

Should have suspected something was wrong, don't know why he's banned but credit dude for coming out.

-EliteAvenge- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 03:23 AM   #18
ElSaul
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 21
ElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the roughElSaul is a jewel in the rough

Really? nice.. 2nd time in sfo history that i know of

Aria was the other dude
Old 08-26-2017, 07:20 PM   #19
Dark_slice
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 12
Dark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura aboutDark_slice has a spectacular aura about

Man... ive been away for a few years and people got banned left and right and a 9Bone/Sha_Nicole reveal. Wow, shouldve never left :P
Dark_slice is offline   Reply With Quote