Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > Community Greetings

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2018, 06:16 PM   #1
Raze-Lighter

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 211
Raze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura aboutRaze-Lighter has a spectacular aura about
Default So...

Hello SFO,

As some of you may know, my mother is facing breast cancer and times have been tough but they are keeping me a strong person and I am learning to become a more independent person who had a lot of growing up to do. I was really on bad terms with the SFO Staff and managed to pull my weight and become a better person as I got older. I never thought of myself as a horrible human being but merely someone who had ADHD and didn't really think about the reprecussions of my actions.

I started to think about how things use to be and how I wished I could have done things differently back then. I use to think everyone did not like me for obvious reasons but I felt like everything I did was a set back and just made people hated me more. I can say that all I really wanted was for people to accept me and understand how I felt as a person but I realized I never opened up in the community. My actions back then reflected bad on everybody that I was close to at a certain point.

I got tired of being that person that didn't know what they wanted to do with their life so I attempted to commit suicide a few years back but I failed quiet miserably. I felt like this is something I wanted to share with you guys and I personally just wanted to apologize for not being that role-model.

I am grateful for the wonderful staff and community for forgiving me and looking past my flaws. I just felt I needed to tell the SFO community about my personal thoughts and how I really felt back then before it was too late.

Thank you guys for everything.

Last edited by Raze-Lighter; 02-26-2018 at 07:11 PM.
Raze-Lighter is offline   Reply With Quote