SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[TELEVISION] Dragon Ball Z? -AlphaRiku- General 7 10-09-2014 01:17 PM
Dragon Ball Z (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Banners, Avatars and Images 11 10-25-2010 12:07 PM
Dragon ball Trailer PENZEL Links 33 10-11-2008 09:35 AM
Dragon ball z sig. ~O~DeadlyKnight Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-22-2006 12:17 PM

Old 03-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #451
SolidSnake76
Master

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3100
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z, GT, Super Mega Thread

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 12:14 PM   #452
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 41
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice
Visit Micro_SMG's Facebook

Those 2 memes are legit.

Micro_SMG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 03:40 PM   #453
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 624
LiL_DRS is an unknown quantity at this point

Goku aka GOAT.

Goat-SAMA.
LiL_DRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 04:46 PM   #454
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

130 is up

and im glad he made it

Old 03-19-2018, 07:24 AM   #455
LiL_DRS
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 624
LiL_DRS is an unknown quantity at this point

All hail the mvp.
LiL_DRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 05:13 PM   #456
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

my facebook group went straight HAM

-When you JUST missed the train
-When you realize you owe the IRS
-When you throw a masterball by accident
-When your bank account is overdrawn
-

Bump:

Last edited by SolidSnake76; 03-19-2018 at 07:27 PM.
Old 03-20-2018, 04:55 PM   #457
catman20

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
catman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura aboutcatman20 has a spectacular aura about

I'm so done, memes on point this year

catman20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 04:57 AM   #458
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Old 03-25-2018, 09:03 PM   #459
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like

Old 07-24-2018, 03:57 PM   #460
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 618
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

I wanted to say, It's really good to be back on the forum. I have a lot of things to catch up on. Where to start, my favorite character Frieza stepped in big time during the tournament of power, we got a chance to see a lot of different powers and techniques. Universe 7 won the tournament, and they were given the super dragon balls, due to Frieza doing so good during the tournament he was given his life back.

New news is that they released a video game on the app market to give the fans something to do until the new movie and the new series come out. Also, they have a new series leading up to everything called dragon ball heroes, the 2nd episode is out already.
Old 07-25-2018, 06:35 AM   #461
RaZor(ink)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
RaZor(ink) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit RaZor(ink)'s Facebook

Yeah I can't wait to see badass Broly in the new movie. He's the new hype now
Old 07-25-2018, 07:40 AM   #462
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaZor(ink) View Post

Set your calander for 2019 there will be a new sayian emerge and he suppose to the first born sayian.
Old 09-24-2018, 02:35 PM   #463
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

When does the next season in super start?
Old 09-25-2018, 11:42 AM   #464
RaZor(ink)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
Quote:

Set your calander for 2019 there will be a new sayian emerge and he suppose to the first born sayian.
Yeah I watched a couple of fan made animations on that. Get me curious about how the actual anime is gonna go. But why they gotta drag it till 2019 T.T
Old 09-26-2018, 12:32 AM   #465
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendaryLucci View Post
Quote:

Yeah I watched a couple of fan made animations on that. Get me curious about how the actual anime is gonna go. But why they gotta drag it till 2019 T.T
To be honest, they can skip the Broly remake, The First Born Sayian movie is what the fans want to see. I'm ready for the new series.
Old 09-27-2018, 02:36 PM   #466
RaZor(ink)

Post Thanks / Like

Well, anyone watchinf DB Heroes? Its into episode 4 and I have yet to watch any of it.
Old 10-05-2018, 04:47 AM   #467
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I been watching a few stories such as Super Saiyan 4 vs Super Saiyan God.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:34 PM   #468
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

From the time I watched DBZ sagas on Cartoon Network as a younger kid, this is what I think about it:

1. Goku is a very strong fighter at heart. When I see him achieve super Saiyan, super Saiyan 2, & super-Saiyan 3 transformations, he can generate a lot more power than any other fighter there is. Also, he was born with a natural talent as well. Far superior to Vegeta.

2. Vegeta is probably the strongest fighter in DBZ history. His transformations are super-Saiyan & super-Saiyan 2. With his anger as rage, at fighting capacity... he can be more powerful than Goku. Then again, I find that Goku & Vegeta are evenly matched.

3. Teen Gohan was probably the best gohan I have seen when facing Cell. This guy was definitely way faster & stronger than Goku. Well, you know what they say, the young ones are usually smarter than others after being trained well.

4. Same goes for Goten & Trunks. The fusion form(Gotenks) was amazing. These 2 kids who were trained well by father figures (Goku & Vegeta) really took Majin Buu to his limits even as a fused Super-Saiyan & Super-Saiyan 3.

5. Lastly, I'd say Goku & Vegeta in fusion form(Vegito) was incredible. These 2 fighters merged was probably the most powerful fighter in their world even as a fused-Super Saiyan. There's no doubt that these 2 were the ultimate strongest warrior.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 11:45 AM   #469
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like
Micro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really niceMicro_SMG is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_Raichu View Post
From the time I watched DBZ sagas on Cartoon Network as a younger kid, this is what I think about it:

2. Vegeta is probably the strongest fighter in DBZ history.

FALSE

With his anger as rage, at fighting capacity... he can be more powerful than Goku.

FALSE

Then again, I find that Goku & Vegeta are evenly matched.

FALSE
You're clearly a fan of Vegeta but to say he's probably the strongest fighter in DBZ history is blasphempy! That man ain't even in the top 3. If you're trolling then you my friend did a great job cause I'm losing my mind on what you just said lol.

The ONLY way he takes the number 1 or 2 spot is if he fuses with Goku. Both their fusion forms are in the number 1 and 2 slot. Vegeta by himself is like 8/10. Goku is the 3rd strongest.

FACTS

Ok, I'm calm again.

Old 10-11-2018, 10:06 PM   #470
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1475
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Well, anyone watchinf DB Heroes? Its into episode 4 and I have yet to watch any of it.
I thought about it, but I heard it wasn’t canon so nah.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 07:03 PM   #471
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micro_SMG View Post
Quote:

FALSE

With his anger as rage, at fighting capacity... he can be more powerful than Goku.

FALSE

FALSE
You're clearly a fan of Vegeta but to say he's probably the strongest fighter in DBZ history is blasphempy! That man ain't even in the top 3. If you're trolling then you my friend did a great job cause I'm losing my mind on what you just said lol.

The ONLY way he takes the number 1 or 2 spot is if he fuses with Goku. Both their fusion forms are in the number 1 and 2 slot. Vegeta by himself is like 8/10. Goku is the 3rd strongest.

FACTS

Ok, I'm calm again.
Wrong. Micro-SMG... I been a fan of Goku for all his time. Vegeta is just fun to watch sometimes. What's trolling bro? no idea what that is? No need to lose ur mind, bud. lol... im just stating how I felt about watching DBZ episodes and their sagas. feel me?

True. Goku & Vegeta in fusion form is called "Vegito". so if possible, they may take number #1 spot. Remember the episode in the Majin Buu saga where Gohan & Supreme Kai went to stop Babidi & Dubura from awakening Majin Buu? do u also remember the episode called "Long Awaited Fight" between Majin Vegeta & Goku? that's what im talking about. When those 2 went head-head, I knew that super Saiyan 2 Goku & ssj2 Vegeta were evenly matched. Goku said it himself on top of Kami's Lookout. Now this is FACTS!!!

Ok, we are cool Micro, feel me?

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:00 PM   #472
Micro_SMG

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
What's trolling bro? no idea what that is?
Yo... you trolling me!?!?!

Quote:
True. Goku & Vegeta in fusion form is called "Vegito". so if possible, they may take number #1 spot.
Not possible. Vegito is weaker because Vegeta is in the drivers seat. GOGETA on the other hand is #1 hands down

Quote:
Remember the episode in the Majin Buu saga where Gohan & Supreme Kai went to stop Babidi & Dubura from awakening Majin Buu? do u also remember the episode called "Long Awaited Fight" between Majin Vegeta & Goku? that's what im talking about.
The man won one fight between Goku. In the long run, Vegeta and Gokus power level difference is like Krillin VS Frieza with Goku being the latter. The fact you remember the name of the episode is actually impressive unless you just watched it.

Old 10-17-2018, 07:09 PM   #473
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

FALSE

FALSE

FALSE

FACTS

Ok, I'm calm again.
Wrong. Micro-SMG... I been a fan of Goku for all his time. Vegeta is just fun to watch sometimes. What's trolling bro? no idea what that is? No need to lose ur mind, bud. lol... im just stating how I felt about watching DBZ episodes and their sagas. feel me?

True. Goku & Vegeta in fusion form is called "Vegito". so if possible, they may take number #1 spot. Remember the episode in the Majin Buu saga where Gohan & Supreme Kai went to stop Babidi & Dubura from awakening Majin Buu? do u also remember the episode called "Long Awaited Fight" between Majin Vegeta & Goku? that's what im talking about. When those 2 went head-head, I knew that super Saiyan 2 Goku & ssj2 Vegeta were evenly matched. Goku said it himself on top of Kami's Lookout. Now this is FACTS!!!

Ok, we are cool Micro, feel me?
Said nothing wrong to me.
Old 10-20-2018, 03:56 AM   #474
~H~Blaze

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1475
~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice~H~Blaze is just really nice
Visit ~H~Blaze's YouTube

Quote:
Yo... you trolling me!?!?!

Quote:
True. Goku & Vegeta in fusion form is called "Vegito". so if possible, they may take number #1 spot.
Not possible. Vegito is weaker because Vegeta is in the drivers seat. GOGETA on the other hand is #1 hands down

Quote:
Remember the episode in the Majin Buu saga where Gohan & Supreme Kai went to stop Babidi & Dubura from awakening Majin Buu? do u also remember the episode called "Long Awaited Fight" between Majin Vegeta & Goku? that's what im talking about.
The man won one fight between Goku. In the long run, Vegeta and Gokus power level difference is like Krillin VS Frieza with Goku being the latter. The fact you remember the name of the episode is actually impressive unless you just watched it.
Wrong, the earrings are considered the perfect fusion.

Magneto

Vote for magnus now. Do it.
~H~Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2018, 09:06 AM   #475
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

I just want Frieza to get a new form.