SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ryu and Akuma GokuS2 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 5 06-09-2007 02:07 PM
Akuma anyone? PENZEL Challenges and Tournaments 29 05-21-2007 04:27 PM
Akuma SexyCammy General 8 07-20-2006 01:42 PM
A few improvements/ideas for akuma/shin akuma. Cwing New Features 25 04-15-2006 07:00 PM
Akuma and shin akuma Kazama_Empire New Features 18 01-12-2006 11:54 PM

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 06:52 PM   #51
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2412
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Cyber akuma

Akuma is cheap because all people do these days is use GV moves. -_- and like a RD and 2 punches and say that OWN you. -__-"

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 03-15-2007, 06:58 PM   #52
Mercedes04
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((Shady_vip)^ @ Mar. 15 2007,19:52)]Akuma is cheap because all people do these days is use GV moves. -_- and like a RD and 2 punches and say that OWN you. -__-"
Lol...it's funny you say that.

Your a bison user right?

Why is it that 90% of the bison users I faught just sit there and throw projectiles all day, then super, and a scissors kick here or there? Wouldnt that be considered cheap also? That's my point. Bison is just as cheap as akuma, and trust me..akuma is not quite as easy to play with as it may seem. More moves, true... but that also means more weaknesses...keep that in mind.

(-StarWarrior-) -- Yes I know cyberakuma is cheap...*sigh* yes I know it was a bad example to use cyberakuma as my topic idea.

The whole point of this thread was to give the elite vips something special...whether it be a new character or other perks as well. I guess if I had elaborated on that in my 1st post, I would be more understood.

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 03-15-2007, 07:08 PM   #53
Shadow~Jolteon
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Shadow~Jolteon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Shadow~Jolteon's YouTube

about the bison argument:

- has 2 projectiles
- scissor kick
- skull dive
- teleporting
- random "6" button controls
- supers (at least level 1)

thats all he has, it takes many teleport for bison not to be cheap. me, i random attacks from the 6 reasons i posted up.
Page #2, is the reason this user is now banned from the Forum.
- Contact blockattack
Old 03-15-2007, 07:48 PM   #54
Kiranami
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Kiranami is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Mercedes04 @ Mar. 15 2007,19:58)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((Shady_vip)^ @ Mar. 15 2007,19:52)]Akuma is cheap because all people do these days is use GV moves. -_- and like a RD and 2 punches and say that OWN you. -__-"
Lol...it's funny you say that.

Your a bison user right?

Why is it that 90% of the bison users I faught just sit there and throw projectiles all day, then super, and a scissors kick here or there? Wouldnt that be considered cheap also? That's my point. Bison is just as cheap as akuma, and trust me..akuma is not quite as easy to play with as it may seem. More moves, true... but that also means more weaknesses...keep that in mind.

(-StarWarrior-) -- Yes I know cyberakuma is cheap...*sigh* yes I know it was a bad example to use cyberakuma as my topic idea.

The whole point of this thread was to give the elite vips something special...whether it be a new character or other perks as well. I guess if I had elaborated on that in my 1st post, I would be more understood.
Not so, anything that requires immense skill to put you into submission is not cheap. That is exactly how bison is, as he is the hardest to master. Akuma is a very easy character to use, he has that down kick, which can be used in many cheap ways. Lets not forget all those other vindicated moves he recently got, makes it too easy to play with him. Bison only has 2 supers, and if you find it difficult fighting him, it is because the user is skilled, a noob can't control bison.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:51 PM   #55
1-hitta

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2412
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough

NO mercedes that's absolutely wrong.

@ Kiranami so true

@ mercedes ur right it does take akuma kinda skills.. if ur not usin GV moves

BUT let me restate this..

NOOBS make akuma seem cheap
better?

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

Old 03-16-2007, 05:54 AM   #56
Kiranami
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Kiranami is an unknown quantity at this point

Another thing to keep in mind is that if Bison did not throw projectiles or scissor kick, he would be easily hit by hadoken spam, it's like his defense against it (which is why its good he can shoot out projectiles quickly on lp). The hadoken goes to the other side of the screen, Bison's circle attack wont go far so it is better for defense at far range. The reason why I say Akuma is an easy character is because I notice how many Akuma users abuse his down kick. I have also played with him myself, the fights are chaotic, not so enjoyable, like scraps. I did win most of the fights with him very easily, but it got so boring that I switched to Bison, I will never regret that. Say a match isn't working out for you, you could always down kick to the other side and use lvl1 rds. One guy I played actually would lightning kick into his lvl1 rds, for the entire match, it's not easy to stop that without helpers. Apart from that kick, Akuma isn't so cheap at all, but it is like the center of the average Akuma fighting style the way I see it.

The bottom line is Akuma is definitely cheaper than Bison is, if you could even call Bison cheap.
Old 03-16-2007, 06:48 AM   #57
Kracknino
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Kracknino is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh so true Kiranami, but let me clarify some things because as of the vindication Akuma users are all too common, and for the most part all too "Noob".

I am known for having one sick Akuma and one good Bison, my Akuma can beat just about anybody, but when I realized it was due to the fact that he was vindicated I began to exclude those moves out of my fights and now I am just as sick as before but without the vindicated moves. I hate to say but all these new Akuma users are only good because of the vindication, take those moves away and you have grade-A "Noobs"(Trust me it's true).

Now about Bison users being "Cheap"? I highly doubt any good Bison user is cheap, because Bison has no "Abusable" moves. I' couldn't stand in one corner and psycho shoot you or field you to death due to the fact that it will either A)only go half way, or B)it will start too slow. If you got beat by a Bison it's because that individual knew how to use him, when a Bison can beat a vindicated Akuma than that person has true skills because only skilled people can use Bison(Sorry but once again it's true).

Why do you think not many people pick Bison? Because he doesn't produce fast/easy results. I can choose Ryu and immediately begin to win via hadouken abuse, or I can choose vindicated Akuma and just abuse any move he has to win.

When you see a fighter choose Bison he either has absolutely NO idea how to use him and he's just experimenting, or he has alot of experience and knows how to effectively use him.

Short answers:
Q)Bison as cheap as Akuma?
A)Impossible;NO(infact pick Bison, do shots and fields, an occasional knee press, and a crusher and see if you win)

Q)Would that be considered cheap?
A)No not really, a bit reckless(but in a world where hadouken is king you can't blame a Bison user for unleashing his own fury of projectiles).

Q)Akuma...skills!?
A)Indeed it does take skill to win with Akuma especially when facing people who use his vindicated moves against you(Luckily i'm trained in the both ways).

Q)"Noobs" make Akuma seem cheap?
A)Indeed;because they have yet to learn how to use him properly, and have neglected to master him in his original(Non-vindicated)state. Oh and not to mention that 95% of them can be easily spotted performing the same technique, c'mon you all know:high jump+dive in excessive quantities.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #58
SHINVEGA32
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
SHINVEGA32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ Mar. 07 2007,16:20)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (decorrain @ Mar. 07 2007,16:13)]I never seen cyber akuma in action but if any can give me a link will they i dont know if you would get banned for it or I my self.
Cyber Akuma = Shin Akuma on steroids.

Fortunately, the AI for him isn't really that good. A couple of good Combos and Cyber Akuma is done.
Steriods no reminds me of Bision when He took more then 1 Steriod pill If Anyone don'est rember how every1 hate it so i think tymapp is going to get the same thing. So no safe tymapp air n thoughts.

Gold is the new U
Old 03-16-2007, 11:37 AM   #59
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

I think I 'm going to add, that there aren't that many GOOD Akuma users to begin with. The Dive is useless if you don't know how to use it. Not to mention it's a double edge sword with the RD. It can set up an RD, but you're also more vulnerable to an enemy RD.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 03-16-2007, 02:09 PM   #60
ryuishero
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
ryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this pointryuishero is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me just tell you that if Cyber is akuma is cheap then all the other characters are cheap and then you guys will disagree...well. ...in conclusion you can't say that all these character's are cheap because there is always have to be one right? some of you guys say ryu hadoken is really cheap...then sentinal punches and I heard some even say chunli...the fact is that none of the characters are so called "cheap"...it's such a wrong word to use there.....They all have moves unique to their own unique power and attacks and should be treated equally

Updated for DWX Sentinel's: http://www.freewebs.com/shinkuuhadoken/
Old 03-18-2007, 01:46 AM   #61
cripwalker_19
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
cripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enough

hey lady, do you have any idea how powerful cyber akuma is?
his air special does friken 50 hadokans in 3seconds!

and they hurt.

If theres a throne
You lookin at tha chairman..
How u want it
Show me my opponent..
Old 03-18-2007, 11:48 AM   #62
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough

Well do you know how weak akuma has gotten now?! ...didnt think so..lol

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 03-18-2007, 05:47 PM   #63
Kracknino
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Kracknino is an unknown quantity at this point

Weak!? Akuma is as strong as ever(Well on a fair level). I have no problems dismantling people with him
Old 03-19-2007, 03:10 PM   #64
4life_killah
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
4life_killah is an unknown quantity at this point

Mercedes04 this is street fighter online hello.....not mugen..... i like akuma how it is right know

Old 03-19-2007, 03:13 PM   #65
cripwalker_19
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
cripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enoughcripwalker_19 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (4life_killah @ Mar. 19 2007,13:10)]Mercedes04 this is street fighter online hello.....not mugen..... i like akuma how it is right know
exactly, lady! be happy wit wut u gotz.

cause i sure am.

OLDSKOOL MODE

If theres a throne
You lookin at tha chairman..
How u want it
Show me my opponent..
Old 03-19-2007, 06:09 PM   #66
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (4life_killah @ Mar. 19 2007,16:10)]Mercedes04 this is street fighter online hello.....not mugen..... i like akuma how it is right know
Oh gee...thank you! I so thought this was a mugen site!...moron....it's wiseass comments like these that tend to get people flaming around here.

You may approve of him. That's YOUR opinion and your opinion alone...

Me on the other hand...have tried to offer my ideas on what would be cool to add to this game, but it seems my ideas aren't that popular due to the fact that I'm trying to turn this game into...mugen. Good job idiot...and I can say that because that's just what you seem like when you made that post.

@crip-- Yeah...you happy? Got your little old skool mode eh? wanna take that everlasting trip to the past?! One thing I'm for sure, is that I'm sorta glad this update came out...it would shut you (and most of the other vets) little sarcasm riddled asses up. Noob this, noob that...or "why can't it be like back in the day"

Y'all happy now?! Can you stop muttering and bitching under your breaths now? Can you stop making stuuuupid goodbye threads?!

You should all be very happy...ya got what you wanted...

I've typed enough...

Topic closed...

ETA ~ 3/10/11
Closed Thread