SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VOTW 4 & VOTM 1 Winner Banners TitaniumFist Banners, Avatars and Images 18 02-11-2008 10:00 AM
VOTW 5 Voting Poll TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 19 12-22-2007 02:40 AM
VOTW 4 - Guidelines & Entries Here TitaniumFist General Comments & Strategies 52 10-22-2007 02:01 AM
What are your rules? VmMyinnerdojomV RaNdOm iNsAnItY 2 01-15-2007 05:27 AM

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 01:23 PM   #1
TitaniumFist

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: VOTW 5 – Rules and Guidelines

Here we are again fellow SFOCinema producers, enthusiasts and casual observers. It’s time for another contest.

<span style='color:red'>The challenge this time around will be to create a video using whatever SFO footage, characters and possible additional footage (such as SF animated films etc.) with a pre-chosen soundtrack.

The song? “Blow Me Away” – by Breaking Benjamin, from the Halo 2 soundtrack.

If you can not find this song or already own the track, I will email the song to you. But hey, if I found out your just getting a free song out of me without planning to actually create a video, I'll put your butt on probation.

Please PM me on time with a PM titled: “VOTW 5 – Soundtrack” – Inside the PM place your email address, and I will send an email to your account, titled “VOTW 5 – Blow Me Away”. Simply download the track from the attachment using the: "RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS" method.

Don’t worry I don’t send viruses. My address is fiveartz@hotmail.com

If I am not online, you may also send a direct email and skip the PM, but PLEASE, state your Forum Name so I know who you are.

You can not use additional full length tracks.

Your video must be no shorter than the length of the provided song. (At least 3 minutes and 20 seconds, give or take.) It must be no longer than 4 minutes. (This allowing for some producers elaborate and stylish introductions *coughs* Mercedes04 *coughs* .....)

Please use a bare minimum of Story Mode footage.

You must have a decent intro and ending to the video.

2 week, fixed deadline. There will be no extensions.</span>

<span style='color:blue'>The Prizes? The FULL list will only be revealed to the winner of VOTW5.

But here is a sneak peek at the standard list:

Standard Prizes

1) Your winning video will be featured on the front page of the “SFO Cinema” Thread
2) VOTW Winner Bragging Rights
3) A Standard “SFO Cinema” Advertisement Banner

The following is a list of prizes entirely up to you and will be added to the “Standard Package”.

VOTW Winner Prize Choice List:</span>

<span style='color:red'>NOT AVAILABLE. </span>

<span style='color:green'>If you would like to get involved in VOTW contests, and the upcoming Video Of The Month contests, now is the time! Register an account here: SFOCinema Upload Site.

The VOTW contests will no longer accept videos uploaded to another site. If you have any trouble with the site, or any questions about the contest, please contact Evil Akuma here: info@mysticgaming.net

Title your email as such: “Related Issue toward Video of the week.”

You may also contact blockattack, Penzel, DetectiveUnknown, KingofStreetfighter101 or myself. Check our profiles for contacts, if you find none, use the PM system.

Also get involved with the SFO Cinema thread here- Click, Watch Videos, Rate, & Comment!</span>

Have fun and good luck to you all!

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
Old 11-15-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
~OL~Bloodywolf
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
~OL~Bloodywolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit ~OL~Bloodywolf's Facebook

o0o
Old 11-15-2007, 08:42 PM   #3
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Nov. 15 2007,14:23)]<span style='color:red'>The song? “Blow Me Away” – by Breaking Benjamin, from the Halo 2 soundtrack.

If you can not find this song or already own the track, I will email the song to you. But hey, if I found out your just getting a free song out of me without planning to actually create a video, I'll put your butt on probation. </span>

I was thinking of doing a video with that song sometime...

Not now though...

Here, this should help you find the song.

Video or not, this song is too awesome to not hear...without other distractions.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 11-15-2007, 09:09 PM   #4
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

*Points to second song*
Old 11-15-2007, 10:44 PM   #5
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Blow me away....that's different, but I can sooo work with that. Good song choice!! Count me in this!!!

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Old 11-16-2007, 05:21 AM   #6
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Good Luck to all..

Old 11-16-2007, 06:02 AM   #7
EvilAkuma

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 20
EvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura aboutEvilAkuma has a spectacular aura about
Visit EvilAkuma's YouTube

Good luck to everyone, may the power be with you.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:26 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Good good, I hope we have a better turn out this time.

As for the song, a friend steered me towards it a few weeks ago. So you can thank her.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:29 AM   #9
KingofCrap
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
KingofCrap is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll search for the song first before PMing you, TitaniumFist.

Mmm, but my game recorder issues are still bugging me.

Well, I'll hope I can come up with sometime within 2 weeks.

With a music theme this time round, this should be really interesting.

Old 11-16-2007, 06:30 PM   #10
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
blacksuperman is an unknown quantity at this point

ill see if i can whip something up not really a big fan of BB

u should see it in 2 weeks =)
Old 11-25-2007, 09:42 PM   #11
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Have we all given up? SFOCinema members, you can do better than this.

Old 11-25-2007, 09:47 PM   #12
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

lol... this song is really not my type... but im just waitin to produce the video and upload it =D

so im still game for this..
Old 11-25-2007, 10:01 PM   #13
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Fair enough. I've heard the song indeed frustrated many a musical palette. If it was an overall hit, where would the challenge be though?

I'm glad to hear you are still in it, participation is appreciated.

Old 11-25-2007, 11:54 PM   #14
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

All the focus is on the events triggering at the moment ...

However, if time permits ... I WILL enter this contest ... for both you, and the SFO Cinema.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:37 AM   #15
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

We've still got SFOCinema supporters. I'm happy.

If all else fails I'll extend the deadline for at least 2 full vids to be completed.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:44 AM   #16
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Nov. 26 2007,01:37)] We've still got SFOCinema supporters. I'm happy.

If all else fails I'll extend the deadline for at least 2 full vids to be completed.
Two entries ?? That means your not entering ?
Old 11-26-2007, 01:05 AM   #17
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Don't look at me like that........... I MAY enter.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:07 AM   #18
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

That means he's not entering.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 11-26-2007, 11:30 AM   #19
Nyah!
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Nyah! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Nov. 26 2007,07:05)]Don't look at me like that........... I MAY enter.
But.. but... but!

I would contribute a video, but only if the deadline is extended because I have virtually no time to record any proper 'usable' material this week.

Sorry....
Old 11-26-2007, 11:32 AM   #20
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ Nov. 26 2007,08:07)]That means he's not entering.

Old 11-26-2007, 07:09 PM   #21
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Oh ye of little faith. *

Look, I really would like everyone to try and complete their videos. Try your best as of now, and if the deadline reaches, then we'll see if an extension is need.

There are still four full days before the 29th, let's see what we can do guys and girls.

Old 11-27-2007, 10:26 AM   #22
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Nov. 26 2007,20:09)]Oh ye of little faith. *
Thanks for confirming it.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:19 PM   #23
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Now then, what are the rest of you doing?

Not, my best work, not optimized yet, but I'm showing support fot the team. Look at the upload time oh doubting Orlando0.

Old 11-28-2007, 07:43 PM   #24
J-Lax

Post Thanks / Like
J-Lax is an unknown quantity at this point

Mercedes04 sent me to save Votw 5, because she said it was "dead" and wasn't going anywhere unless someone worthy made something.

She also said, that if Orlando0 did actually enter again he would be embarrassed like last time (no idea what she means by this. )

So I'll see what I can put together tommorow.

-Cwing
Old 11-28-2007, 08:36 PM   #25
blacksuperman
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

lol...... i got mine done and uploaded ill post as soon as its available and its on vidiacs
Closed Thread