Naruto clash of ninja (~Snake~) General 6 03-31-2006 06:45 PM
Who plays gunz lilmarteniece RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 12-08-2005 04:26 AM

Old 02-04-2008, 02:35 PM   #1
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 116
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: system4 plays Naruto: Rise of Ninja

Here you go K.O.G. your request for footage on Naruto: Rise of Ninja.. This is also made for anyone else interested in watching it...

I just got this game about a week ago.. and it's on Hard Difficulty.. I still don't have any footage of me playing Online Multiplayer, but I will have some soon..

2 Videos had the Japanese VoiceOver that I downloaded from Xbox Live and 1 had the regular English VoiceOver

Sasuke Vs Naruto

Gaara vs Zabuza

Naruto Vs Sakura

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:08 PM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Ya.. all three links are naruto and sakura.. you effed the links..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 03:19 PM   #3
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks! Links are now fixed.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #4
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

nice vids

jap voice overs pwn the english ones.

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 04:08 PM   #5
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (AnimeGirl4evr @ Feb. 04 2008,15:05)]nice vids

jap voice overs pwn the english ones.
Yeah I prefer the Jap Voiceover as well..

Sounds more like realistic for an Anime..

Old 02-05-2008, 01:26 AM   #6
KingofStreetfighter101

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 32
KingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the roughKingofStreetfighter101 is a jewel in the rough

Nice ... you definitely got me consider buying this game ...

Thanks for answering my request ... <3
Old 02-05-2008, 07:35 AM   #7
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

I find this game pretty ***, it just seems like you do always the same moves over and over...Must get boring after 30 mins.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
XxOmny_SakuraxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 08:08 AM   #8
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Feb. 05 2008,06:35)]I find this game pretty ***, it just seems like you do always the same moves over and over...Must get boring after 30 mins.
when you playing computer yeah... but the real challenge is when you playing online..

Doesn't most fighting games have the same boring moves over and over again anyway..

Old 02-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #9
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
XxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this pointXxOmny_SakuraxX is an unknown quantity at this point

Nah, look for tekken or soul calibur there is about 20-30 moves per characters.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">How proud would the buildings of rome look like without a single stone?</td></tr></table>
Old 02-05-2008, 11:46 AM   #10
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Feb. 05 2008,10:41)]Nah, look for tekken or soul calibur there is about 20-30 moves per characters.
Which gets boring after you beat the game and know how to do most if not all the moves..

Old 02-05-2008, 12:35 PM   #11
Nyah!
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Nyah! is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ Feb. 05 2008,15:46)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Feb. 05 2008,10:41)]Nah, look for tekken or soul calibur there is about 20-30 moves per characters.
Which gets boring after you beat the game and know how to do most if not all the moves..
But learning 20-30 moves will take longer to master than the 6 or 7 in this naruto game o.o
Old 02-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #12
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Nyah! @ Feb. 05 2008,11:35)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (thedesktops @ Feb. 05 2008,15:46)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
But learning 20-30 moves will take longer to master than the 6 or 7 in this naruto game o.o
Actually it has more than 6 or 7 believe me (have you even played the game on the 360?)... Then again.. it's your choice whether you like the game or not... I just find it fun due to the fact it's the first Online Naruto Fighting game.., I'm not worried about the combos.. I just worry about the online system and its not only a fighting game, it's adventure as well..

Old 02-05-2008, 12:52 PM   #13
(AK)shadow-san

Post Thanks / Like
(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough(AK)shadow-san will become famous soon enough

me 2 iprefer japaneses voices and nices vid
Old 02-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #14
REDSIX

Post Thanks / Like
REDSIX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
lol theres wayy more moves then that in soul calibur
its more like 50-60 0_o
nightmare ownz

Edit

yea it takes longer to master the moves but its much more funner then doing 7 moves over &amp; over

&gt;_&gt;
im not a naroto fan anyway

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> I Gotz Da "Flay-Vurh" O_O</td></tr></table>
REDSIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 07:37 AM   #15
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (REDSIX @ Feb. 05 2008,23:00)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
its more like 50-60 0_o
nightmare ownz

Edit

yea it takes longer to master the moves but its much more funner then doing 7 moves over &amp; over

&gt;_&gt;
It was an exemple -_-'' But yeah you guys got my point...

And if there is more then 6-7 moves in this naruto game then why didn't you do more in all those 3 battles, huh?

Anyway...You like this game and I don't..But the facts are that SC and Tekken are way better then this game...

Old 02-06-2008, 08:59 AM   #16
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]And if there is more then 6-7 moves in this naruto game then why didn't you do more in all those 3 battles, huh?
Read the first post again and maybe you will understand..

Old 02-06-2008, 11:11 AM   #17
devilsoul
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
devilsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Feb. 06 2008,06:37)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
its more like 50-60 0_o
nightmare ownz

Edit

&gt;_&gt;

And if there is more then 6-7 moves in this naruto game then why didn't you do more in all those 3 battles, huh?

Anyway...You like this game and I don't..But the facts are that SC and Tekken are way better then this game...
Actually I disagree with that, I find this WAY more fun then Tekken will ever be. And if you plan on being a smartass and saying I havn't played Tekken before I have Tag, 4 and 5.

Naruto is MUCH better then Tekken, and what's with the &quot;Ohh it takes longer to learn all the moves in Tekken&quot; .. the hell it does. When i first got Tag it took me not even a week to master all of Kings combos.

The &quot;facts&quot; are if your a fan of the Naruto anime you'll choose THIS over Tekken and Soul Calibur anyday .. which is what I choose. Naruto &gt; Tekken and Soul Calibur.

"Forever"
devilsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:51 PM   #18
AnimeGirl4evr
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
AnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enoughAnimeGirl4evr will become famous soon enough

eh..I disagree..imo tekken and soul calibur&gt;naruto.
Naruto is a bit more repetitive..they're all good games though.

and it doesnt matter how much moves each character has.

"I hope your bullet holes become mouths that say my name because I'm the..."
AnimeGirl4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 11:05 PM   #19
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (AnimeGirl4evr @ Feb. 06 2008,17:51)]eh..I disagree..imo tekken and soul calibur&gt;naruto.
Naruto is a bit more repetitive..they're all good games though.

and it doesnt matter how much moves each character has.
Thank you.. someone agrees..

As long as you think it's fun.. and the online play portion is fun as well.. Very neat how they have the tournament system on here..

Old 02-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #20
XxOmny_SakuraxX
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (devilsoul @ Feb. 06 2008,10:11)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
its more like 50-60 0_o
nightmare ownz

Edit

&gt;_&gt;

Actually I disagree with that, I find this WAY more fun then Tekken will ever be. And if you plan on being a smartass and saying I havn't played Tekken before I have Tag, 4 and 5.

Naruto is MUCH better then Tekken, and what's with the &quot;Ohh it takes longer to learn all the moves in Tekken&quot; .. the hell it does. When i first got Tag it took me not even a week to master all of Kings combos.

The &quot;facts&quot; are if your a fan of the Naruto anime you'll choose THIS over Tekken and Soul Calibur anyday .. which is what I choose. Naruto &gt; Tekken and Soul Calibur.
Tekken 1, 2, 3 owns after that they sux.I bet the 6 is gonna be awesome tough...

And the time it takes to learn moves is what makes the game interesting 'cause it's actually hard. That naruto game is just plain.

Those moves in naruto are homos, I mean, Look at that teleportation skill it's mad homo...

Play Bloody roar 2 or 3 and come back to me..

Bloody Roar 2 &gt; Tekken 3 &gt; Soul Calibur 3 &gt; Naruto

Old 02-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #21
daddypete
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
daddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enoughdaddypete will become famous soon enough
Visit daddypete's Facebook

love the vids system.......i played all the ultimate ninja one's and seeing that makes me wanna go out and buy it like asap........but what really got me was not only the graphics of it but its online capablity..........very awesome

daddypete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:02 AM   #22
devilsoul
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
devilsoul is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (XxOmny_SakuraxX @ Feb. 07 2008,20:59)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (devilsoul @ Feb. 06 2008,10:11)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
its more like 50-60 0_o
nightmare ownz

Edit

&gt;_&gt;

Tekken 1, 2, 3 owns after that they sux.I bet the 6 is gonna be awesome tough...

And the time it takes to learn moves is what makes the game interesting 'cause it's actually hard. That naruto game is just plain.

Those moves in naruto are homos, I mean, Look at that teleportation skill it's mad homo...

Play Bloody roar 2 or 3 and come back to me..

Bloody Roar 2 &gt; Tekken 3 &gt; Soul Calibur 3 &gt; Naruto
Actually I have Bloody Roar and Bloody Roar 2, $75 each mint. And how dare you compare Bloody Roar to Naruto .. Bloody Roar is an old style fighting game. It's no different from Tekken other then the fact you can change into a beast form.

Naruto is TOTALLY different compared to both, it has it's own unique style which can't be compared.

"Forever"
devilsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 01:22 PM   #23
KingofCrap
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
KingofCrap is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like a lot of fun.

KingofCrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 12:53 AM   #24
Vegeta
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 25
Vegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the roughVegeta is a jewel in the rough

i wish they had this for ps3 -_- i am a HUGE naruto fan.... which makes this game a HAVE to get especially after seing those videos

and also system4, i have a piece of advice when playing the game, when the other player goes into their &quot;special state&quot; jump around alot, that's what the Computer's were doing, i noticed you couldn't hit them that often when they were doing that.

Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 01:05 AM   #25
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Vegeta @ Feb. 17 2008,00:53)]i wish they had this for ps3 -_- i am a HUGE naruto fan.... which makes this game a HAVE to get especially after seing those videos

and also system4, i have a piece of advice when playing the game, when the other player goes into their &quot;special state&quot; jump around alot, that's what the Computer's were doing, i noticed you couldn't hit them that often when they were doing that.
Actually they are making a Naruto exclusive for the PS3..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFZ3Llt0b4E