Titaniumfist... Murder-Ink Challenges and Tournaments 11 12-31-2007 01:02 PM
TitaniumFist -AOB- General 16 07-04-2007 10:34 AM

Old 08-03-2009, 02:29 AM   #26
Orlando0

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: Orlando0 vs TitaniumFist

It is utterly hopeless. You can never hope to match my ability.

Why don't you go home and be a family man?

Besides....I have these people.

bzzzzzzt

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 03:35 AM   #27
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

All the power extraordinary of the ×-men, packed into cute little bodies.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:51 AM   #28
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Aug. 02 2009,22:35)]Metor, get out. Take your fantasy with you. No one wants her, or you.

@The depiction of our epic battle. I call dreadlocks.

I'll be back when I'm not busy. Back to work.
=[

You spelt Meteor wrong, tit.

MeteorRyu5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:27 AM   #29
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Aug. 02 2009,12:50)]lol she's not cute...a woo woo woo...she's moar like the things i would do to you...a damn damn damn...but in that picture she kinda looks like a little girl trying to hard to be older...sooo...ew.
... or does she look better than you O_O.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:00 AM   #30
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

You disappoint me Titanium.

Your Chibi ×-men is easily counterable by

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:40 PM   #31
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ Aug. 03 2009,10:27)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Aug. 02 2009,12:50)]lol she's not cute...a woo woo woo...she's moar like the things i would do to you...a damn damn damn...but in that picture she kinda looks like a little girl trying to hard to be older...sooo...ew.
a ka ka ka ka yer so funneh...I know I rejected u and all...but it's time to be a man and stop following me around the forum like GWROWN UP. a woo woo woo. yesh u can.

kay gj.

She honestly looks like JonBenét Ramsey in that picture...and so she needs to shoot who ever dressed her and made her up.

I mean hai if yer into chicks who look like 5 year olds then by all means...*hands tissue and lotion* *calls 911*

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 04:50 PM   #32
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
MeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished roadMeteorRyu5 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Aug. 03 2009,17:40)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MEGA_DRACOS_XRL @ Aug. 03 2009,10:27)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
a ka ka ka ka yer so funneh...I know I rejected u and all...but it's time to be a man and stop following me around the forum like GWROWN UP. *a woo woo woo. *yesh u can.

kay gj.

She honestly looks like JonBenét Ramsey in that picture...and so she needs to shoot who ever dressed her and made her up.

I mean hai if yer into chicks who look like 5 year olds then by all means...*hands tissue and lotion* **calls 911*
Stop being so jealous of her. It's not her fault that she was born much more beautiful than several other celebrities and normal people, including you.

Next person to talk bad about Hayden will get flamed by yours truly. ;]

A wooo wooo.

Old 08-03-2009, 04:57 PM   #33
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

...She looks like a pig.

Thar.

See now I lub me some hayden and i say one thing about one picture and all u little boys git yer panties in a bunch.

So naow...she looks like a pig. *A pig who needs to work on her eyebrows and candy expressions. *Dat's wai beth cooper sucks. *And she makes heroes annoying. *And i wish she would die...and i wish sylar would've stuck something in her brain and she'd never come back...YAAAAAAAAAAY. *I say we trade hayden foar all the other decent females...wai couldn't she have been the actress playing elle...then i could hate elle and then sylar would've killed her and all would be well in the world.

She looks average pretty to me. *I mean hai if she's yer cup of tea dat's fine but she's average pretty.

Flame away.

Haow do u go from emmy rossum to hayden...they're not even on the same list...emmy is beautiful and hayden is pretty sometimes...when her make up isn't all urgh...

No really. DO ET.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:58 PM   #34
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

You two kids should go fight elsewhere. This is between Titanium and I.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #35
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really niceTitaniumFist is just really nice

True that. But the fight looks like it's over; elena won. Sorry, MetEor.

How your school girls trump the fliping ×-men, idk. Lies! No matter. I've got

A cute super SuperSaiyan Goten:

Hell, let's just do the Fusion dance:

and baby Street Fighters

and baby Godzilla (omg, that's ugly...)

and last, a fliping giant baby Superman

Orlando0, it was fun while it lasted.

Old 08-03-2009, 10:03 PM   #36
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3030
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

... what the hell is this?

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:00 AM   #37
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

How did my schoolgirls defeat your ×-men?
Here's your answer:

But anyway, I have you exactly where I wanted you because...

Now behold as I brush away your attack like dandruff.

All your cuteness is now nullified.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #38
chunuto
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
chunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura aboutchunuto has a spectacular aura about

ding ding ding..

I think we have a winner!

lols

Life is like a box of chocolates... or something like that.
chunuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 06:54 AM   #39
dan_majorwinner
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
dan_majorwinner is an unknown quantity at this point

So cute!

dan_majorwinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:22 AM   #40
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

We'll meet again, Orlando0.

Old 08-04-2009, 10:59 AM   #41
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Enemy defeated. Mission complete.

Initiating Victory dance

Old 08-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #42
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

lol... only 61.5...

Old 08-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #43
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

I think it's safe to say that you both make me sick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:37 PM   #44
MeteorRyu5
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Aug. 03 2009,19:57)]...She looks like a pig.

Thar.

See now I lub me some hayden and i say one thing about one picture and all u little boys git yer panties in a bunch.

So naow...she looks like a pig. *A pig who needs to work on her eyebrows and candy expressions. *Dat's wai beth cooper sucks. *And she makes heroes annoying. *And i wish she would die...and i wish sylar would've stuck something in her brain and she'd never come back...YAAAAAAAAAAY. *I say we trade hayden foar all the other decent females...wai couldn't she have been the actress playing elle...then i could hate elle and then sylar would've killed her and all would be well in the world.

She looks average pretty to me. *I mean hai if she's yer cup of tea dat's fine but she's average pretty.

Flame away.

Haow do u go from emmy rossum to hayden...they're not even on the same list...emmy is beautiful and hayden is pretty sometimes...when her make up isn't all urgh...
Ah, who am I kidding. I can't flame Elena.

HOWEVER, she's not a pig and I don't appreciate you saying that. Her eyebrows are finee, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

She's a big part of Heroes, and none the less is a great actor. As I was watching the season finale of Heroes last night, my cousin thought she was very beautiful. I have never heard him comment on any other actress, other than Angelina Jolie.

Anyway, what would YOU know about girls? Unless you're a lesbian of course?? You have no idea what guys are looking for in a woman; for all you know, you're what guys are trying to avoid.

Also, before calling someone ugly, I'd like to see how you look Ms. Universe.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #45
system4

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 114
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ Aug. 04 2009,11:59)]Enemy defeated. Mission complete.

Initiating Victory dance

Lol.. You humor me..

system4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #46
ZeroEna
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
ZeroEna is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Orlando0 vs TitaniumFist

Ah, damn it... I missed out on a battle of wits.

I could have taken bets, sold knock off merchandise, er..

*coughs*

Made witty commentary?

Ah, well there's always the next scuffle.

He who sinks into the darkness
Is the Lucifer of Time
Even if judgement day comes I fight
As my heart wills
ZeroEna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 04:37 AM   #47
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (MeteorRyu5 @ Aug. 04 2009,20:37)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Aug. 03 2009,19:57)]...She looks like a pig.

Thar.

Flame away.

Ah, who am I kidding. I can't flame Elena.

HOWEVER, she's not a pig and I don't appreciate you saying that. Her eyebrows are finee, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.

She's a big part of Heroes, and none the less is a great actor. As I was watching the season finale of Heroes last night, my cousin thought she was very beautiful. I have never heard him comment on any other actress, other than Angelina Jolie.

Anyway, what would YOU know about girls? Unless you're a lesbian of course?? You have no idea what guys are looking for in a woman; for all you know, you're what guys are trying to avoid.

Also, before calling someone ugly, I'd like to see how you look Ms. Universe.
Lol. I believe I said she's very pretty when she doesn't have a ton of make up on. You then proceeded to jump mai nuts cause I didn't like one picture of her. So I proceeded to edge u on. Am sorry you weren't able to pick up on that...it's okay...

*pats*

Lol what do I know about girls?

har.

No really. DO ET.
Old 08-08-2009, 08:40 AM   #48
system4

Post Thanks / Like
system4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the roughsystem4 is a jewel in the rough

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6aRwky0W5Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M6aRwky0W5Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Old 08-08-2009, 12:10 PM   #49
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

TMy should add that to SFO. That way, people don't feel so bad when they lose.

Old 08-08-2009, 12:37 PM   #50
system4

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Orlando0 @ Aug. 08 2009,13:10)]TMy should add that to SFO. That way, people don't feel so bad when they lose.
Oh.. don't worry.. It will be in a future TMC Story..