How did rise Mercedes04 General Comments & Strategies 64 12-19-2006 06:21 PM

Old 08-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice
Default Re: GI JOE - rise of cobra

discussage
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:25 PM   #2
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

No, you.
Old 08-11-2009, 07:20 PM   #3
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Haven't seen it. Friends say it's better than Transformers 2, at least. Yay?

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
Elena

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
Elena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the roughElena is a jewel in the rough
Visit Elena's Last.FM

Lots of stuff can be better than transformer 2 without even trying. lol.

I thought it looked dumb but I wanted to see it nonetheless. So i guess that's something.

No really. DO ET.
Elena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Elena @ Aug. 11 2009,18:28)]Lots of stuff can be better than transformer 2 without even trying. * lol.

I thought it looked dumb but I wanted to see it nonetheless. *So i guess that's something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Tittyfist @ hating on Transformers)]Haven't seen it. Friends say it's better than Transformers 2, at least. Yay?
I Enjoyed Transformers 2.. So you both can eat poooooooo....

I mean sure they did over-sex megan fox (again).. megan fox can't act, some parts didn't fit, some things looked like they came out of someone ass, Shia lebouf is not meant for a lead role in an action movie yet after 3 tries, and the script was completely and utterly crap.... but damnit.. it was still the third best movie of the summer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Anyways it made me laugh and is another instant classic.. But G.I Joe will be a Giant GIANT phail =/... *I heard people walked out of some screenings after having watched it for 30 minutes lol.
But I mean I guess I would have walked out of Transformers 2 had Ramon Rodriguez not been so funny...

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

That guy wasn't funny. The funniest part he was involved in was just a regular joke - (the one where Turturro kept saying "one man... alone!") not all the overdone crude humor.

You're saying one film will suck without seeing it, and saying another was great after watching that piece of poop, and knowing it was poop?

Transformers 2 was garbage, pedobear. Garbage! *throws poo at face*

Old 08-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #7
(DH)Legionare
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(DH)Legionare is an unknown quantity at this point

lol throws poo at ur face

(DH)Legionare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:14 PM   #8
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Aug. 11 2009,18:51)]That guy wasn't funny. The funniest part he was involved in was just a regular joke - (the one where Turturro kept saying "one man... alone!") not all the overdone crude humor.

You're saying one film will suck without seeing it, and saying another was great after watching that piece of poop, and knowing it was poop?

Transformers 2 was garbage, pedobear. Garbage! *throws poo at face*
*whips poo off face*

HEY! LISTEN HERE!.... *I'll give this <s>poo trap</s> Movie a shot... *
But it may burn in hell if:

1. *Channing Tatum steals my gf...
2. *Marlon Wayans dies...
3. *<s>France</s> Canada appears in this film..
4. *My Gf Breaks up with me and Stalks Channing Tatum..
5. *I Cry..
6. *Channing Tatum Dances
7. *Dennis Quaid Gets less then 30 minutes of Screen TIME (I LOVE HIM)
8. *<s>I leave my Gf for Dennis Quaid</s>

Quote:
Old 08-11-2009, 08:46 PM   #9
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Rotfl. You win, sir. But 1, 4, and 8, might happen. =[

I hope 7 doesn't. Quaid is the man.

Has anyone actually seen it yet? (No spoilers.)

Old 08-11-2009, 10:43 PM   #10
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

first of all, you all depress me to death.
can'T you guys even see the bright side of things once in your movie lives ?

heres my point of view.
transformers 2 was great, nothing short of great. maybe not thebest movie ever, not even the first was the best. still i liked how michael bay and spielberg brought the movies to what the real transformers were all supposed to be. ok bumble bee wasn't even near his old self, but they did make a joke out of what he was before. (when he bumped the fiesta with his door) to be honest the movie is all of what i could expect from the movie it was supposed to be. and they did make it seems like transformers. the only real drawback of the first one is that the human kind takes way too much of the screen and we don't see enough of the whole transformers thing. second movie has more transformers but still has too much human in it. the scenario is as good as a sequel can be. i was so shocked when prime died in the middle of it. but i agree, the ending sucked badly... the whole resurecting thing was just too cheesy, for both sam and prime.

now, onto GIJOE...
what can be said from the trailer... i didn't see it yet and wish i could see it in theater instead of waiting on DVD. from the trailer the first thing i saw was greatly making me feel HELL YEAH about it. snake eyes rocks and in the movie he seems to rock on. duke was a sure bet to be in the movie... i mean he was the leader of the GI JOE. can't say i recognise the others, for i dont... i really wish they had "rock and roll" in this movie. with his dual heavy machine guns he'd be doing massive damage.

up to this point i was all hyped...
but the whole heres your power rangers suit to make you better and stronger was totally off course to me, the real GI JOES never had any needs for such things, they were taken for their skills to begin with and had no need for anything else. so it made me wonder, where the hell was that poop coming from ? i'm quite the story will let me down too. though it seems to be quite an action packed movie, i'm quite sure it'll be just like any other make over we've seen up to this point, a big special effect movie with nothing else to boot.

that said, i'm quite assured that i will love it reguardless, it seems to have quite the action and i like action movies. but again, like many other movies... i wouldn't have used the names of the charcaters and i wouldn'T have called it GIJOE. all this fromt he simple trailer they made. i just hope the trailer is totally wrong, just like transformers 2 trailer who showed nothing at all.

this is my point of view...
now i just can't wait for WARCRAFT movie.
blizzard finally decided who who will be doing it, who will be directing it, and we all know blizzard likes perfection. they chose quite well... it will be amazing ! a movie made for the fans, by the fans. it will be awesome !

producing company : Legendary Pictures
Those who made 300, batman begins and many others...

Director : Sam raimi
The one who made evil dead and the spiderman trilogy.
right choice, he's not going to switch the movie into something its not, he always wanted movies to be going tot he core of things. so warcraft the movie will be right on track.

can't wait for this one.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #11
DwAyN3
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 85
DwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura aboutDwAyN3 has a spectacular aura about

The movie sucked in my opinion

the best part was when snake eyes or whatever his name is fliped over that car

It's just........ bad lol
DwAyN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:40 PM   #12
feross
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
feross is an unknown quantity at this point

who the hell wants to see gi joe. bad idea for a movie

feross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:45 AM   #13
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]first of all, you all depress me to death.
can'T you guys even see the bright side of things once in your movie lives ?
When the movie has a bright side, yeah. lol. Don't take my hating on movies too seriously, Karma. I hate a lot of movies. Cuz they suck. That's just how I am, no amount of arguing changes it. =[

And Dwayne, ok, but you liked Watchmen. *GAGS*

Guess I'll find out for myself soon enough.

Old 08-12-2009, 10:03 AM   #14
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (PENZEL @ Aug. 11 2009,16:25)]No, you.
i dont wanna spoil anyone, but oh well...

first im not convinced with cobra commander's background story, ITS LAME AND UNCONVINCING TO JUSTIFY HOW HE BECAME COBRA COMMANDER

second...snake eyes having LIPS on his mask? dubya tee eff?
it kinda reminds me of joel schumacher's batman film, batman having nipples on his costume *=/

action and story is good though
but me on the other hand feels TRANSFORMERS 2 IS WAY BETTER

bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #15
Rockman

Post Thanks / Like
Rockman is an unknown quantity at this point

i saw the movie on the internet and i got 5 words to say about GI JOE
"It should burn in hell!" i mean that megan fox cant act for ****
cobra's background made me say what thats not this real background and the suppose to be gi joe turned out to be in idiot so yea o.0
Rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #16
-(SR)-WeaponX
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
-(SR)-WeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant waite to see it 2morrow
-(SR)-WeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:43 PM   #17
ImBeast
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
ImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enoughImBeast will become famous soon enough

it was good

FIRST WEEK WINNER OF SicK PicK
ImBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:44 PM   #18
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

I see alot of people bashing transformers 2... Why O_o .. It was the best action movie of 09 hands down.

GI Joe on the other hand... was all hyped up.
The cast was basically the entire Mummy cast... which that movie was full of "actors" who didnt fill the base word of the occupation..
Thy cant act, and they carried it over to GI Joe...
They guy from every dancing movie... marlan waynes.. Mummy people.. emotionless commander...

The only good part of the movie was snake eyes, and maybe.. maybe his jealous spoiled brother..

The CGI sucked in this movie.. they had no competition, yet they rushed the graphics part of the movie.. It was so bad..
I know it was a Hasbro picture... but seriously.. it looked like they were holding toys in front of the camera.

6/10 .. maybe a 7, since Im still losing my high from all the hype..

I'm sorry.. EDIT -
The favorite quotes of GI Joe werent even used. They said " GO JOE " once.. I counted.. I waited.. I sighed... one damn time.

He half heartedly said " knowing is half the battle " at a moment where it didnt go.. and you would have missed it if you looked down...

The only reason this ISNT the biggest fan let down of 09 is because Im still trying to burn - Street Fighter the legend of " no one effing cares " out of my damn brain..

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 04:37 PM   #19
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Aug. 12 2009,19:44)]I see alot of people bashing transformers 2... Why O_o .. It was the best action movie of 09 hands down.

The cast was basically the entire Mummy cast... which that movie was full of "actors" who didnt fill the base word of the occupation..
They guy from every dancing movie... marlan waynes.. Mummy people.. emotionless commander...

The only good part of the movie was snake eyes, and maybe.. maybe his jealous spoiled brother..

The CGI sucked in this movie.. they had no competition, yet they rushed the graphics part of the movie.. It was so bad..
I know it was a Hasbro picture... but seriously.. it looked like they were holding toys in front of the camera.

I'm sorry.. EDIT -
The favorite quotes of GI Joe werent even used. *They said " GO JOE " once.. I counted.. I waited.. I sighed... one damn time.

He half heartedly said " knowing is half the battle " at a moment where it didnt go.. and you would have missed it if you looked down...

The only reason this ISNT the biggest fan let down of 09 is because Im still trying to burn - Street Fighter the legend of " no one effing cares " out of my damn brain..
I thought Dragonball would be the biggest fan LET DOWN..

Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 04:52 PM   #20
PENZEL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about

I swear, if they mess Halo up....I can safely say, people no.....Kids are going to riot to hollywood so bad.

I REALLY REALLYLLLLL hope...Halo turns out good.
Old 08-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #21
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (PENZEL @ Aug. 13 2009,15:52)]I swear, if they mess Halo up....I can safely say, people no.....Kids are going to riot to hollywood so bad.

I REALLY REALLYLLLLL hope...Halo turns out good.
I can actually see that happening..

People rioting lol...

Quote:
Old 08-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #22
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SnuggLes__ @ Aug. 13 2009,15:37)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Aug. 12 2009,19:44)]I see alot of people bashing transformers 2... Why O_o .. It was the best action movie of 09 hands down.

I'm sorry.. EDIT -
The favorite quotes of GI Joe werent even used. *They said " GO JOE " once.. I counted.. I waited.. I sighed... one damn time.

I thought Dragonball would be the biggest fan LET DOWN..
I'm sorry, I forgot that movie existed...

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #23
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Dragonball wasn'T as bad asi thought he'd be. they were actually right with the whole ki thing, they also were kinda right certain characters. i liked bulma, she didn't have that much of a style like the bulma we know, but the mentally she was true to the charcter. the dragonballs were right and the radar was well placed. i liked how they made goku faster then any others.

don'T take me wrong it was awefully made int he way that they took small details and made them real... but they basically left out the heart and soul out which is what makes the DB movie bad. i was as shocked to learn that yamcha didn't even knew how to fight, when back then he was basically as strong as goku was. "WOLF FANG FIST !!!!" i was waiting on that one, but then got shocked like hell when i saw him.

overall i was getting said that it was the lamest movie ever, and seriously, i was shocked to see how much people didn't see the effort they made to actually make it be as good action wise as the series was. right now the lamest movie i've seen was STREET FIGHTER THE MOVIE, up to this point, that is the most sucking movie i ever seen.

most of you talks about fan let downs...
but right now the fans gets let down in every single movie. because of the sole fact that the directors of the movie and the producers do not want to make a game come live, they want the people who play the games to see a completely different story. i got a friend who wants to be a director at one point, he's good at what he does... but if he ever makes movies based on old series or games... i know he'd be failing. for he too thinks like all others, that people do not want to see the exact same story they saw on TV or in the game.

to me thats the limit between what the fan wants and what those who makes the movie wants.
i expect tron 2.0 that is coming soon, to be exactly what the game was all about. for walt disney said it themselves, the game was supposed to be the movie to begin with. and right now even though certain characters have changed, it seems to be quite the same story !

the GIJOE movie, like all others, they have taken the heart and the soul of the series for the sole purpose of adding realism to it. the key word is... REALISM, why are directors trying to saty true to our real universe when the universe of the thing you are creating is clearly a fantasy one that has nothing in common with our own reality ?

maybe this is why i see the spiderman trilogy as it is. its different, but the heart and soul are there and even certain scenes from old tv shows are there. he didn't think the reality tobey mcguire was in, he though... the reality peter is in. thats why it worked good !

i thought 20th would be beyon that mistake, but when they thrown out toriyama off the project... i knew it would end up with nothing !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #24
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

They are doing gears of war movie.. I pray its good.. but then again.. you cant mess up a shoo-em-up.

And I'm the only one talking about fan let downs karma

Need to contact blocky?

Old 08-14-2009, 12:22 AM   #25
Rockman

Post Thanks / Like
Rockman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SSJKarma @ Aug. 13 2009,22:31)]Dragonball wasn'T as bad asi thought he'd be. they were actually right with the whole ki thing, they also were kinda right certain characters. i liked bulma, she didn't have that much of a style like the bulma we know, but the mentally she was true to the charcter. the dragonballs were right and the radar was well placed. i liked how they made goku faster then any others.

don'T take me wrong it was awefully made int he way that they took small details and made them real... but they basically left out the heart and soul out which is what makes the DB movie bad. i was as shocked to learn that yamcha didn't even knew how to fight, when back then he was basically as strong as goku was. "WOLF FANG FIST !!!!" i was waiting on that one, but then got shocked like hell when i saw him.

overall i was getting said that it was the lamest movie ever, and seriously, i was shocked to see how much people didn't see the effort they made to actually make it be as good action wise as the series was. right now the lamest movie i've seen was STREET FIGHTER THE MOVIE, up to this point, that is the most sucking movie i ever seen.

most of you talks about fan let downs...
but right now the fans gets let down in every single movie. because of the sole fact that the directors of the movie and the producers do not want to make a game come live, they want the people who play the games to see a completely different story. i got a friend who wants to be a director at one point, he's good at what he does... but if he ever makes movies based on old series or games... i know he'd be failing. for he too thinks like all others, that people do not want to see the exact same story they saw on TV or in the game.

to me thats the limit between what the fan wants and what those who makes the movie wants.
i expect tron 2.0 that is coming soon, to be exactly what the game was all about. for walt disney said it themselves, the game was supposed to be the movie to begin with. and right now even though certain characters have changed, it seems to be quite the same story !

the GIJOE movie, like all others, they have taken the heart and the soul of the series for the sole purpose of adding realism to it. the key word is... REALISM, why are directors trying to saty true to our real universe when the universe of the thing you are creating is clearly a fantasy one that has nothing in common with our own reality ?

maybe this is why i see the spiderman trilogy as it is. its different, but the heart and soul are there and even certain scenes from old tv shows are there. he didn't think the reality tobey mcguire was in, he though... the reality peter is in. thats why it worked good !

i thought 20th would be beyon that mistake, but when they thrown out toriyama off the project... i knew it would end up with nothing !
they gave bulma a gun can you say fail to that?

and heres the 3 biggest lets down

Dragonball
GI Joe
and street fighter rise of chunli

nuff said
Rockman is offline   Reply With Quote