How did rise Mercedes04 General Comments & Strategies 64 12-19-2006 06:21 PM

Old 08-14-2009, 04:15 PM   #26
PENZEL
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 10
PENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura aboutPENZEL has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: GI JOE - rise of cobra

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Aug. 13 2009,18:37)]They are doing gears of war movie.. I pray its good.. but then again.. you cant mess up a shoo-em-up.

And I'm the only one talking about fan let downs karma
You so forgot about Doom.

Biggest Fail ever made. Fail for attempting to give originality by adding a 1st person view at the end, and FAIL for adding the Rock there.

Gears will fail. I'm purdy sure because, the game is too gory and that's one of the elements that makes the game damn cool and I guarantee you, they will tune it down.

Unless...they make it like Beowolf or something.CG all the way
Old 08-14-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
MEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enoughMEGA_DRACOS_XRL will become famous soon enough

You know what would be anticipated...

Most of us did not what G.I . JOE when we were young =/

so, what if itphailed?
it would not suprise me.

MEGA_DRACOS_XRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #28
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

The only fan-letdowns for me were DB, and Street Fighter etc. Well, throw Doom in there, too. But Terminator 4, let me down in many ways, as well.

It's harder for me to be let down as a fan for things I was never a fan of - GI JOE, Transformers. (And yes, apart from the Transformers themselves, I still hate both movies.)

For me, I just shred movies I dislike. Fan or no fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]why are directors trying to saty true to our real universe when the universe of the thing you are creating is clearly a fantasy one that has nothing in common with our own reality ?
Yeah. LOTR for instance is held up as one of the greatest fantasy films now. Wish they'd just stick to the rules of the source material once in a while.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:29 PM   #29
-(SR)-WeaponX
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
-(SR)-WeaponX is an unknown quantity at this point

The movie wasn't that good.
-(SR)-WeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #30
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I'm gonna cry if y'all keep saying it sucked. I swear.

Old 08-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #31
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

It sucked.. and guess what.. I am a fan *cries*

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #32
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

^ Lmao Block

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Aug. 14 2009,18:40)]I'm gonna cry if y'all keep saying it sucked. I swear.
LoL, This could be a good thing... I mean it could set your expectations sooooo low that when you actually go and see it, you'd be pleasantly surprised..

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 10:00 PM   #33
(-Impulse-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 16
(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough(-Impulse-) will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (blockattack @ Aug. 14 2009,19:04)]It sucked.. and guess what.. I am a fan * **cries*
This is all I needed to see. Transformers 2 sucked..hell even the first one did too.

*Goes back to searching marve| Movies*
Old 08-15-2009, 06:26 AM   #34
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

what i find funny is that most of the marve| movies actually sucked badly too !
yet transformers sucked horribly ?

the new hulk, ironman and the whole spiderman trilogy were the best...
new version of daredevil gives it back to my top though. it sucked but the new 30+ added minutes version makes the movie a thriller instead of an action movie which actually makes matt murdock his best even froggy was better !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:45 AM   #35
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

i seen it da movie is real da ninjas they were fightin agin @ da end white one got killed so bad fell in ice water @ da end but if youthink da moive is over look out 4 da next one next time i go 2 da movies agin i would like 2 take one of da girls from sfo i will pay

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #36
Dark_Paladin_X

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 143
Dark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the roughDark_Paladin_X is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (SnuggLes__@ Aug. 11 2009,20:14)]
Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Aug. 11 2009,18:51)]That guy wasn't funny. The funniest part he was involved in was just a regular joke - (the one where Turturro kept saying "one man... alone!") not all the overdone crude humor.

You're saying one film will suck without seeing it, and saying another was great after watching that piece of poop, and knowing it was poop?

Transformers 2 was garbage, pedobear. Garbage! *throws poo at face*
*whips poo off face*

HEY! LISTEN HERE!.... *I'll give this <s>poo trap</s> Movie a shot... *
But it may burn in hell if:

1. *Channing Tatum steals my gf... (lol)
2. *Marlon Wayans dies...(wouldn't be surprised)
3. *<s>France</s> Canada appears in this film..(how DARE you )
4. *My Gf Breaks up with me and Stalks Channing Tatum..(hah)
5. *I Cry.. o_0
6. *Channing Tatum Dances (lol He wasn't THAT bad in Step Up)
7. *Dennis Quaid Gets less then 30 minutes of Screen TIME (I LOVE HIM)
8. *<s>I leave my Gf for Dennis Quaid</s> o_0
(Your post was jokes lol)

I seen it... I think Transformers 2 was better than this...
Dark_Paladin_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:04 AM   #37
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

I'd like to know why you all felt it sucked...after I watch it.

Cuz I still know exactly why Transformers 1 and 2 sucked.

Old 08-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #38
Mercedes04
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Mercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enoughMercedes04 will become famous soon enough
Visit Mercedes04's YouTube

Saw it today...well I got dragged to see it.. =/

Anywayz....for starters...too much action...and the guy who played the male lead couldn't act if his life depended on it...fitting flashbacks within action scenes is lazy scriptwriting...which also had too much action...can't really remember what the plot was about...halfway I started falling asleep..

Tag is for a new SFO Website.
ETA ~ 3/10/11
Mercedes04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:52 PM   #39
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (`The-Game` @ Aug. 15 2009,21:50)]Instead of saying Hail Cobra in this One....

It's "Bail Nobra"
Fail
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:35 PM   #40
(DH)TrainWreck
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(DH)TrainWreck is an unknown quantity at this point

my fav part was the accelerater suits the background story was kinda of wierd. snake eyes was cool. but after that part with the suits was over the movie pretty much got dull. other than that it was ok i guess. im a fan of G.I.JOE

GO! GO! G.I. JOE! FIGHTING GEAR FROM HEAD TO TOE GO JOE!

Whos gonnabe thenext toget DERAILED
[only noobs complain pros get even!]
(DH)TrainWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:43 PM   #41
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

ITS MORPHIN TIME !!!
*does the whole morphing pose*
GOOOOOOOOOO JOOOOOOOOE !!!
*Morphin sequence completed*
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 03:53 AM   #42
wedding-peach
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2
wedding-peach is an unknown quantity at this point

G.I. Joe ROCKS! Flip the critics and the bad reviews, I enjoyed it and only I matter :P
wedding-peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 04:10 PM   #43
L0kito

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
L0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enoughL0kito will become famous soon enough

district 9> g.i. joe
L0kito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #44
LadyChamp
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
LadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the roughLadyChamp is a jewel in the rough
Visit LadyChamp's Twitter

i havent seen this movie yet but i heard it was good i might go check it out this weekend.
LadyChamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 08:12 PM   #45
webbiest
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
webbiest is an unknown quantity at this point

^go see district 9 instead..this movie was too predictable
webbiest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:34 PM   #46
(DH)TrainWreck
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

i dnt know about district 9 kinda tired of alien movies wat with all the predators that came out. i figure district 9 we'll be like this. Aliens live on the planet not bothering anyone something bad happeneds aliens are blamed ppl wanna kill aliens aliens fight back in the end either everyone dies or the humans win by blowing up the mother ship or something the aliens need to live THE END. alien movies are extremely predictable and kinda boring ill take G.I. JOE over district 9 at least i didnt know wat would happen in the middle lol.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:27 PM   #47
SnuggLes__
Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 153
SnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura aboutSnuggLes__ has a spectacular aura about
Visit SnuggLes__'s Twitter Visit SnuggLes__'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((DH)TrainWreck @ Aug. 17 2009,18:34)]i dnt know about district 9 kinda tired of alien movies wat with all the predators that came out. i figure district 9 we'll be like this. Aliens live on the planet not bothering anyone something bad happeneds aliens are blamed ppl wanna kill aliens aliens fight back in the end either everyone dies or the humans win by blowing up the mother ship or something the aliens need to live THE END. alien movies are extremely predictable and kinda boring ill take G.I. JOE over district 9 at least i didnt know wat would happen in the middle lol.
LoL.. You are pretty much completely wrong lol... Nice try though..

Quote:
Originally Posted by friends#Forever
SolidSnake76: out of school....
(-Kam-): Good you made it through another day.
SolidSnake76: shut up...
(-Kam-): that's the spirit.
SnuggLes__ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:49 PM   #48
(DH)TrainWreck
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

o well dnt i look like quite the donkeys bottom. lol

Old 08-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #49
Rockman

Post Thanks / Like
Rockman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((DH)TrainWreck @ Aug. 17 2009,18:34)]i dnt know about district 9 kinda tired of alien movies wat with all the predators that came out. i figure district 9 we'll be like this. Aliens live on the planet not bothering anyone something bad happeneds aliens are blamed ppl wanna kill aliens aliens fight back in the end either everyone dies or the humans win by blowing up the mother ship or something the aliens need to live THE END. alien movies are extremely predictable and kinda boring ill take G.I. JOE over district 9 at least i didnt know wat would happen in the middle lol.
this is just a completely fail post the only reason you say this because you say alien vs predator which i'll admit the move was garbage but district 9 pwn ass when i saw it when it comes to movies like that thats a must see not the shameless gi joe which made me leave right at the middle of the movie
Rockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 01:27 AM   #50
`The-Game`

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about`The-Game` has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ((DH)TrainWreck @ Aug. 17 2009,19:34)]i dnt know about district 9 kinda tired of alien movies wat with all the predators that came out. i figure district 9 we'll be like this. Aliens live on the planet not bothering anyone something bad happeneds aliens are blamed ppl wanna kill aliens aliens fight back in the end either everyone dies or the humans win by blowing up the mother ship or something the aliens need to live THE END. alien movies are extremely predictable and kinda boring ill take G.I. JOE over district 9 at least i didnt know wat would happen in the middle lol.
I would tell you the plot....

But seriously dude this Movie is Original.....

It has nothing to do with that what so ever.
`The-Game` is offline   Reply With Quote