How did rise Mercedes04 General Comments & Strategies 64 12-19-2006 06:21 PM

Old 08-20-2009, 01:53 AM   #51
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 18
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough
Visit evryoung8998's Twitter
Default Re: GI JOE - rise of cobra

G.I. Joe sucked hardcore, sweaty, dog balls.

"Dewd, you're like a man whore"- azncat
evryoung8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:23 AM   #52
HighTopDragon

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 22
HighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this pointHighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this pointHighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this pointHighTopDragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok ..put it down the joke never had it. Wow omg the movie was ok but it stepped on a lot of toes

Start date : 7-21-17
HighTopDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:00 AM   #53
Prothon
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
Prothon is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Prothon's YouTube

I watched the movie yesterday.
It was a cool movie.. but too much high tech stuff lol

#1 Akuma User 2010
#1 Akuma User 2009
#2 Akuma User 2008
Prothon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:06 AM   #54
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
evryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enoughevryoung8998 will become famous soon enough

The CGI was awful. If it wasn't for the hot Anne character and Snake Eyes, I would have lost interest.

Old 08-21-2009, 03:20 AM   #55
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I'll give it a C+. I was entertained. But the action (esp. the explosions) was heaped on to the point where everything was freaking blowing up.

I liked the cast, but Tatum as Duke was a wooden. He cannot act. (Hell, Marlon nearly stole the show.) Everyone else, (esp Snake Eyes and Strom Shadow who kicked ass), were fine.

For me, I didn't know enough about the original characters to be too bothered about what parts of who's backstory they got wrong. Which is part of why I felt it was ok. Not great. Ok. That said, Cobra's backstory... was ... unsatisfactory? Good performance by Gordon-Levitt all the same.

Did anyone else catch all 3 Mummy cast cameos? And the ending of the film was hilarious. May they hope they get a sequel.

District 9 > GI JOE > Transformers 2.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:41 PM   #56
Xx_Legend~EF9_xX
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 53
Xx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enoughXx_Legend~EF9_xX will become famous soon enough

watched the second day after it came out it was good.
Old 08-25-2009, 03:08 AM   #57
evryoung8998
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Transformers 2 > G.I. Joe.

If you're basing it on the girl casts:

G.I. Joe > Transformers 2

Old 08-25-2009, 09:07 AM   #58
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (evryoung8998 @ Aug. 25 2009,01:08)]If you're basing it on the girl casts:

G.I. Joe > Transformers 2
True. But mainly it's because one had more plot, less stupidity. Both were average movies.

On CGI: Transformers 2 > GI JOE

Old 08-25-2009, 10:13 PM   #59
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (TitaniumFist @ Aug. 21 2009,02:20)]That said, Cobra's backstory... was ... unsatisfactory?
aye, it felt like...dubya tee eff? all along the doctor would be the main antagonist?

i have a question though, did the baroness know his brother was the wacko doctor? because theyre both in the same cobra camp but it was like she didnt know it was her brother?
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:31 AM   #60
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like

Spoilers be below:

No, I don't think she knew who she was. She thought he was dead. He came and kidnapped her when she was either getting high/OD'd on drugs/or really drunk and was depressed about her bro dying. Then he brainwashed her. So, no. She wouldn't have known who he was during all her missions and stuff.