Pokemon kingofallkings Banners, Avatars and Images 9 12-08-2006 09:03 PM

Old 11-06-2011, 09:49 PM   #1
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Pokemon and Yugioh.

I have basically gone back through time and watched a lot of the shows that most people watched when they were younger.

I've realized something.

The original Pokemon and Yugioh were SO LESS GAYER than the newer series they've spawned.

Seriously.

I saw one episode of Yugioh GX and I was shocked at how hetero it actually made the original look.

The one where they ride on effing motorcycles and duel is even worse.

And don't get me started on Pokemon ****ing Black and White. It's almost scary how *** that show is compared to the original.

For god's sake, is this what our children are actually watching?! 0_o
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice
Default Re: Pokemon and Yugioh.

glad to know some people think some old shows were better then they expected.

yes they are and yes those show sucks...
the only thing that was good in GX was that the hero actually met yami at the beginning of the first episode. though we couldn'T call it a meeting, he just bumped into him and dropped the coribo card.

anyway its not as if yu-gi-oh was awesome to begin wth, but when you consider the newest developments, you are like... what the hell is this ? i agree on pokemon, the first few episodes had a great concept, at least it was followable to certain extent. i even liked some of the movies.

but series reboots now a days and even if they aren'T in certain show cases. are just stupid.
looked at the transformers reboot ? its awefully wrong.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
Shiny~Latios
Sentinel Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1171
Shiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the roughShiny~Latios is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
glad to know some people think some old shows were better then they expected.

yes they are and yes those show sucks...
the only thing that was good in GX was that the hero actually met yami at the beginning of the first episode. though we couldn'T call it a meeting, he just bumped into him and dropped the coribo card.

anyway its not as if yu-gi-oh was awesome to begin wth, but when you consider the newest developments, you are like... what the hell is this ? i agree on pokemon, the first few episodes had a great concept, at least it was followable to certain extent. i even liked some of the movies.

but series reboots now a days and even if they aren'T in certain show cases. are just stupid.
looked at the transformers reboot ? its awefully wrong.
Jaden plays Yugi/Yami Yugi at the end of the series too(its the last episode).

My Brother Forever

(-KAM-)
Shiny~Latios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:35 AM   #4
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Pokemon now are ***.

A ****ing candle pokemon that evolves into a chandelier dubya tee eff.

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #5
flamesz
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
flamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura aboutflamesz has a spectacular aura about

yu-gi-oh GX was not that bad to me kind of like it special the ending when he fought the king of games was a very great ending but the whole bike riding thing pissh me off seen first 5 ep and then I said no more.
about pokemon after rubby I was done now they have ones one the video game that I never seen b4 but that does not stop me from playing the game just don't watch the show.

this was made my west thanks man i am mr.juggy
<ITheIGreenIGuysI>
^ In respect to ug.
Achievement
EliteVIP
C.O.W first place winner
V.I.P 1st place winner
NWOTA4 2nd place winner
2xtimes bunny event winner
L.B.N.F 3rd place winner
FreedomFighter winner
XB champion

[ Signature Too Long\Big. Decrease Size . Do not remove this reminder till you do - YoureGonnaLuvMe ]
flamesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 03:47 PM   #6
DaBlitzAce
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
DaBlitzAce is an unknown quantity at this point

These kind of things happen when you run out of ideas..
Old 11-08-2011, 02:43 PM   #7
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Are you talking about TransFormers Prime karma?

Oh yeah, and another prime example is that DBZ Kai bs on nicktoons...

Why they make gohan so ***?

He went from one of the strongest chars in the z franchise to a little bitch who sounds like he's a girl wth? and the girl's voice is beyond annoying...and they always play that wack music...wow that show makes me wanna puke....and i don't even puke
Old 11-08-2011, 09:17 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

i'mtheman: did you even know that the whole of gokus familly is voice acted by females in japan ? guess you dont like the original voices then !

anyway i'm speaking of that new hasbro transformers show that passed on YTV
dont know which is, but it was about a scientist that got kidnapped and the autobots finally show themselves to rescue it using its son. like the transformers reveals that they have been on earth for years already and same for the decepticons. i mean come on, the transformers have that portal like road they use to travel the world.

i think the whole show is missing on imagination, its far from the show we used to have. but then again hasbro bought the rights to transformers and GI-Joe and since then they rebooted the whole sagas making changes that are strickly worse then they used to.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:22 PM   #9
Master08
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Master08 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit Master08's Facebook Visit Master08's YouTube
Red face Re: Pokemon and Yugioh.

Did you know who done ash (Voice) Quit then they had to find someone who sounded like the old Ash?... Pokemon has gone down hill since who done ash (Voice), Pokemon is rubish now, They done random pokemon who look like random hahahaha, Old Pokemon was the best by far
Old 11-10-2011, 01:36 PM   #10
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by xamaster08 View Post
Did you know who done ash (Voice) Quit then they had to find someone who sounded like the old Ash?... Pokemon has gone down hill since who done ash (Voice), Pokemon is rubish now, They done random pokemon who look like random hahahaha, Old Pokemon was the best by far
Yes, Pokemon is done because they changed the voice of Ash.

Common sense right?

Old 11-10-2011, 02:08 PM   #11
(~_PortaLioN_~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point(~_PortaLioN_~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~_PortaLioN_~)'s YouTube

^___________________^ it happened to everyshow ! except naruto its the only1 that actually looks good in another serious
Old 11-10-2011, 03:45 PM   #12
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Lightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enoughLightning~Bolt will become famous soon enough

Quote:
i'mtheman: did you even know that the whole of gokus familly is voice acted by females in japan ? guess you dont like the original voices then !
Yeah but they were all EXCELLENT voice actors. Have you even heard that new Gohan?
Old 11-11-2011, 01:44 PM   #13
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

ImTheMan: its not because you dont like the voice that they aren't good. or not worth it or even worse from what you say, you say the wshow sucks and everyone leaves it because of the voices... but in reality the voices are like 0.001% of the reaosn people dislikes a show. thats what i was trying to tell you.

i live in canada, i listen to movies translated in supposedly "canadian french" and believe me, every god damn movie or show would suck if i followed your reasoning. because adding a curse word every god damn word isn't what we are here. and thats pretty much what they do all the times.

if the show is losing interest, believe me, it wont be because of poor voice acting.
best exemple ever...
dragonball z, of us all... who could actually stand nappa's voice or vegeta for that matter ?
seriously there is a reason why that over 9000 stuck up in everyones mind.
yet did that make people go away fromt he show ? not at all. on the contrary it brought more people in

in the japanese voices... every people i heard about that listenned to the original japanese voices were all like... what the heck goku goten and gohan sounds like bitches, did that stp them from listenning to the show ? not at all.

so stop saying its because of the voices thatt he show stopped being good, because that has strickly nothing to do with it. if the show was good to begin with, the voice change wouldn'T have done anything to it.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
so stop saying its because of the voices thatt he show stopped being good, because that has strickly nothing to do with it. if the show was good to begin with, the voice change wouldn'T have done anything to it.
i guess you haven't watched it...i'm not talking about just voices, its EVERYTHING.
Old 11-11-2011, 01:56 PM   #15
Luke500
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 183
Luke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enoughLuke500 will become famous soon enough

Thread needs to be about 20% Cooler.
Old 11-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #16
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

What I find really funny about Pokemon Black and White is the fact that the only original voice actors are Jesse and the ****ing narrator.

Like everyone got sick of that ****.

Frankly, I watched pokemon up until the end of Johto with NO COMPLAINTS. The second they switched to Hoenn, I stopped.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:42 PM   #17
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

the second they added the second batch of 150 pokemon and bazillion of legendary pokemons, i stopped watching. pokemon became a cow to milk badly when they decided that it shouldn'T end with only the regular circuit.
Old 11-12-2011, 08:55 AM   #18
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

So like i'm watching that new Yu-Gi-Oh Zexel show right now and it is terrible. Looks like it's Rated G, it doesn't even have creepy looking monsters or anything, it's justa bunch of pre-puberty kids playing cards kind of like the beginning of GX

Old 11-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #19
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

whats funny is that the card game doesn't play at all like the TV show. as in they always have something bigger, seem to always have that sole out of 40 card fusion as well as the other sole 3 pieces that makes the ultimate technique.

its just funny how the gameshow says trust your deck and always get the cards he needs and somehow the luck factor isn't there at all.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #20
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah well the show sure would be ****ty if the main character kept having bad luck and lost all his games..

Would be cool though if they switched it up. Every match is like, main character is starting off good, starts to get in trouble, has practically lost, pulls out a lucky win

Old 11-12-2011, 05:48 PM   #21
MegamanX7
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
MegamanX7 is an unknown quantity at this point

meh nowadays it feels like the artist are like running out of ideas
for pokemon and yugioh to get this far is 1 thing but if you see the new yugioh zexel i completely like turned off my tv and left after 5 minutes of it
why dont they like do a flashback episode or something like that what yugioh gx did when jaden faced yugi (jap version btw) then it would of been kinda interesting but thanks to the power of hulu i can watch those old episodes and stuff again
MegamanX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 06:06 PM   #22
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! i google'd Yu-Gi-Oh Zexel and this is litterally the wackest cartoon i've ever seen...worse than That gumball BS i seen on cartoon network the other day.

Last edited by Lightning~Bolt; 11-12-2011 at 06:08 PM.
Lightning~Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:53 PM   #23
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTheMan016 View Post
WOW! i google'd Yu-Gi-Oh Zexel and this is litterally the wackest cartoon i've ever seen...worse than That gumball BS i seen on cartoon network the other day.
I WATCHED an episode today...

Easily the worst yet.

Old 11-12-2011, 08:15 PM   #24
Lightning~Bolt
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
I WATCHED an episode today...

Easily the worst yet.

Woops that's wat i meant...I google'd it, and watched the first episode on youtube. it's embarrasing how they made something awful as yu-gi-oh and turned it into this...this isn't even Yu-Gi-Oh...it's BS
Old 11-13-2011, 03:34 AM   #25
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

publics right there for you...
crowds that listen to those TV shows now a days only want more bull**** to listen to.

sure many people wont be agreeing on my exemple though...
smallville, 19 seasons and still rising.
birds of prey (way better, some worst fights but still a good show) yet only 1 season.

and i can name a lot of TV shows like that, they all aired 10+ seasons while great shows with great potentials were dropped off because people weren'T interested.

this is where our society brings us, going down further and further each years showing us there is no bottom our bottomless pit of life !

Donkios: i meant that the rules of play they use isn'T even near the TCG real life card game rules.
the best exemple is how they actually fuse monsters. thats not even how the game does it. i understand full well that its a tv show and that it shouldn't be like a real game... but then again bending rules to make the game more interesting isn'T the way to go either. and the fact you just said, isn't making it any better.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 11-13-2011 at 03:37 AM.