Colors GXZX Members Help Center 35 02-14-2007 04:16 AM

Old 03-04-2012, 12:36 AM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default New typo colors

Basically the idea about this is, since we can use "_" to make the bronze/gold or however you prefer having it described color and then theres "+" which makes a sky bluish color or another type of blue. I was probably hoping a red or some other type of color could be added. Such as "#" can probably make red or some other sort of color. We need more varieties than just blue or gold or whatever you want it to be described. I doubt that anyone will consider this actually useful and/or necessary and beneficial to the game in any type of way, but was just bringing it out. I doubt this will ever happen, and i doubt this is something anyone will be interested in doing .__. I show a huge lack of faith in myself right now o_o.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1178
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: New typo colors

I dont even know how or why the "_" and "+/:" made text colored anyway, but it doesnt seem hard to do at all.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #3
HotTopic
Advanced Member

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 164
HotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura aboutHotTopic has a spectacular aura about

well dont do any red/pink or yellowor purple colors people would put them infront of their names and they'd look like staff or evip.

CLOSED for extreme amount of creepiness.
HotTopic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #4
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Yeah, This isnt a "BIG" need, and I doubt it would take much work. So I dont see the harm.

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:14 PM   #5
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 74
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Can someone say this in English please?

I need to sign Kindaru in to a writing class. -.-
Old 03-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #6
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

^ How asinine is that. I paragraph of i want, i paragraph if i dont f**** want to. Is there a problem with that? If there is too bad, want a cookie&milk to make you feel a lot better? As i recall bill of rights, freedom of the press. I can type however i please and express myself through literacy in any type of possible way. SO DEAL WITH IT. Sorry for the inane troll moment @ blocky+lux. Kinda a burden for every1 to judge over dam paragraphing.
Anyways, i was just thinking that the typo color thing can be done, and 2nd of all i dont believe that most of the color could allow people to impersonate a personnel of the SFO staff mod-admin/sysop. Because obviously it would even say mod,admin etc in their name. So idk what nimrod would assume that because of a lil' dam coloring they can mystically be a staff member.
3rd, it would be nice to have a different colors. It doesnt have to be colors that any dimwit would mistake for a staff color. Just make a simple color, and besides idk whats the issue with people adding colors into their name? I know that we have 2 so far, but cmon sfo lets be more creative. Idk when karma will randomly come in here and give his ultimate right answer, but was thinking this might be able to happen. I doubt it tho. But anyways, still up for debate. Doubt the thread will last anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #7
(AK)
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point(AK) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (AK)'s Facebook Visit (AK)'s YouTube

new stuff is always good for suggestion, chat colors are enjoyable.
(AK) is offline   Reply With Quote