Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > RaNdOm iNsAnItY

Old 05-04-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
evilryus5
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6
evilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enoughevilryus5 will become famous soon enough
Default Darkseid vs Thanos

Another Marvel vs DC discussion...who do you think would win between the 2 villians?

evilryus5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Darkseid vs Thanos

Darkseid is whored among so many DC comics. I don't like his character at all. =\
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 05:52 AM   #3
frognap

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
frognap is an unknown quantity at this pointfrognap is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont like dc in generall their heros suck,but batman is the only anti hero they can be proud off !

in case of darkseid vs thanos...
id go for marvel in this : thanos !

btw a funny resemblance in character design :

apocalypse : they schould make a movie of the x-men their ultimate enemy since the 80 's >.>

darkseid : i hate superman related junk (lol)

Old 05-04-2012, 07:15 AM   #4
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

Darkseid would win, his Omega beams are cool
Old 05-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

though i do not agree on batman as anti-hero, hes more likely the best hero type you can find around. the question that crosses my mind is, do you even know what an anti-hero is ? an anti-hero does things for himself all the times and do not care for others. i dont think batman fits that bill.

back to the words at hand... darkseid is cool, you may say superman is junk, but the reality is, hes awesome. that said the comparision is wrong. thanos as the infinity gauntlet, without it he's nothing. with the infinity gauntlet he can own darkseid in all ways possible, speed due to time and space gem. strenght wise due to power gem. and so on, with the gauntlet he's on a different leaugue, a league where it took pretty much everyone in the marvel universe to take him out.

darkseid has what... omega beams, strenght, endurance. thats pretty much all, he can't even fly. a well tought out plan from batman rips him apart. darkseid is a great villan for the sole reason that he is like superman indestructible. aside from that, darkseid is nothing. dont take me wrong, i love darkseid, hes a cool villain for the justice league and superman alike. but hes nothing.

like was said a better comparision would be darkseid versus apocalypse. and even there were speaking apocalypse.... a being able to modify his very atom composition at will !
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:31 AM   #6
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Darkseid vs Thanos

yea i dont think he knew what a anti hero was..

Quote:
Thanos possesses superhuman intellect (he considers his mind his greatest weapon) and has knowledge of Celestial and other alien technology. Thanos is a genius in virtually all known fields of advanced science and has created technology far exceeding contemporary Earth science. He is also a master strategist and sometimes utilizes a space vessel called Sanctuary II as a base of operations.
after i read this from wikipedia thanos would win. then he has...

Quote:
Powers and abilities

Thanos is a mutant member of the race of superhumans known as the Titanian Eternals. The character possesses abilities common to the Eternals, but in some cases far beyond any other known member of his race; acquired through a combination of his mutant Eternal heritage, bionic amplification, mysticism, and the entity Death. He has demonstrated enormous superhuman strength, stamina, and particularly durability; is able to absorb and project vast quantities of cosmic energy; is virtually ageless and immortal; does not need food, drink, or oxygen; and is capable of certain telekinesis, as well as telepathy and matter manipulation. The advanced technology within his transportation chairs includes force field projection, time travel, movement through alternate universes, space flight, and teleportation over interstellar distances. Thanos is an accomplished hand-to-hand combatant, having been trained in the art of war on Titan.
I was a darkseid fan. Now that i have read a bit on Thanos..his character interests me..

Last edited by ItachiForever; 05-04-2012 at 11:35 AM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #7
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

seriously ? hed win cause hes brilliant ?
so you are saying tony stark, mister fantastic, bruce banner and so many others would be able to kill darkseid just because they are brilliant ? i really hope thats not what you are saying here... because thanos got defeated by the heroes to begin with. so intelligence and strategics aren't all that impressive in these cases.

as for darkseid, he too is intelligent, he too is strategic and he too can come up with great devices out of our little planet. personnally i dont think theyd win, i think they would actually suicide themselves trying to defeat the other.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Darkseid vs Thanos

im glad i came back to post..seriously ?
Quote:
seriously ? hed win cause hes brilliant ?
so you are saying tony stark, mister fantastic, bruce banner and so many others would be able to kill darkseid just because they are brilliant ? i really hope thats not what you are saying here... because thanos got defeated by the heroes to begin with. so intelligence and strategics aren't all that impressive in these cases.

First of all on wiki i read the second quote before i even read the first quote i put. So i was thinking he was just an average dude in brains. So when i read it I thought he would really win. all of those skills already had me thinking he had a chance of winning but when i read the part about him being brilliant gave me the push i needed to say that he would win. So believe with the skills he possses and being brilliant will give him the edge he needs to win.

and you assumed i was saying just because he is smart he would win( well i was to lazy to put the quote together in one quote). I posted second quote for a reason if i just thought what you are assuming i would have only put the first quote i placed there.

I aslo was thinking about the guanlet of which u spoke of. With me thinking at first just because he had it he didnt know how to use it effetivly in every way possible. so when i read what i read it was a wrap.

idk all there is to know about thanos or maybe some skill darkseid has that i do not know. So i made the call on what i have seen and read(with me not putting full research into finding everything there is to know about the two).

Last edited by ItachiForever; 05-04-2012 at 04:04 PM.
ItachiForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 10:08 PM   #9
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

just saying, the big brain doesn'T mean ****... he was still defeated anyway.
thats all i was saying.
Old 05-16-2012, 03:34 PM   #10
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

thanos is just a rip-off of darkseid

original is always the best, nuff said
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 12:36 PM   #11
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

dont start me on copying chars from DC to marvel or from Marvel to DC.
you'd not be up to the challenge, considering DC is the one copying itself over and over again.
Old 05-17-2012, 04:44 PM   #12
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
dont start me on copying chars from DC to marvel or from Marvel to DC.
you'd not be up to the challenge, considering DC is the one copying itself over and over again.
tell that to jim starlin, im just citing a source
bloodpack is offline   Reply With Quote