Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube
Default Orlando0

I am ready to play the game serious and knock your fingers off your hands with my masterly - LMAO, skills. You have said too much towards my ninja ways with art lool. You shall be knocked of your thrown by me and me alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
Old 07-19-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
Orlando0

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube
Default Re: Orlando0

As for the rest of you:

Do NOT interfere.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Old 07-19-2012, 04:37 PM   #3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough(-ObNoXiOuS-1-) is a jewel in the rough

Orlando, I've seen that picture (NOT video) from you before. Get some new material bro!

Don't hurt mewh. Love you really. No homo. <3

^ Thanks estset.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

OK I want a clean fight guys no funny business

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

Old 07-19-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) View Post
Orlando, I've seen that picture (NOT video) from you before. Get some new material bro!

Don't hurt mewh. Love you really. No homo. <3
Oh you have?

When was it? Several months ago?
I know I haven't used that pic in a long while.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Old 07-19-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Whoa. Only 0orlando & Kindaru post pictures! This thread is purposely for them and them only. Any other pictures posted, will be edited to only show the links!

Old 07-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #7
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando0 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2c3Y2i-1mD0

As for the rest of you:

Do NOT interfere.
I never lose
Quote:
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
Old 07-19-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN !!!!
ORLAND0 ORLAND0 ORLAND0 ORLAND0 !!!

may the loser lose !
KINWHO KINWHO KINWHO

do you realise that the I... seem like a L for loser int he middle of cebulbas face.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
do you realise that the I... seem like a L for loser int he middle of cebulbas face.
lol That's what I thought it was too.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:33 PM   #10
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
MAY THE BEST MAN WIN !!!!
ORLAND0 ORLAND0 ORLAND0 ORLAND0 !!!

may the loser lose !
KINWHO KINWHO KINWHO

ooooo I dont like you
Quote:
Old 07-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #11
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
I never lose

Old 07-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #12
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

*FacePalm*

Wth man, this is what you've learn Ugh I'll go find a thread with Cwing in it, I'll come back for the re-coronation.
Old 07-19-2012, 11:36 PM   #13
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Your boring now -__-
Quote:
Old 07-20-2012, 02:13 AM   #14
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Does this mean you forfeit?

Old 07-20-2012, 02:36 AM   #15
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Somebody tag me in.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
Old 07-20-2012, 03:23 AM   #16
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:

Does this mean you forfeit?
Quote:
Old 07-20-2012, 03:37 AM   #17
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Use a proper image hosting site.

You noob.

Old 07-20-2012, 03:42 AM   #18
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

When you say no. Do you mean like that Dora show?

And, i'll just simply say no, I dont forfeit. Now come at me. Go hard like thunder striking a rat because its dirty o.O
Quote:
Old 07-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #19
shad0wslayer
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Go hard like thunder striking a rat because its dirty o.O
Auto loss... Dude really. My 6 year old niece can come up with a better joke. First of all thunder doesnt strike anything...... That lightning. Second of all, it doesnt have emotions or a sense for cleanlines so it wouldnt hit something cuz its dirty. Its only going to strike the largest conducter in its path. And letsbe honest. A mouse isnt that large.

Orlando hit this fool with an mk fatality in your next post plz.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life

Last edited by shad0wslayer; 07-20-2012 at 04:27 AM.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #20
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, I think this thread needs some judges. I will be one because I won't name any names but someone is winning by a LAND SLIDE!

Old 07-20-2012, 04:05 PM   #21
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0wslayer View Post
Auto loss... Dude really. My 6 year old niece can come up with a better joke. First of all thunder doesnt strike anything...... That lightning. Second of all, it doesnt have emotions or a sense for cleanlines so it wouldnt hit something cuz its dirty. Its only going to strike the largest conducter in its path. And letsbe honest. A mouse isnt that large.

Orlando hit this fool with an mk fatality in your next post plz.
Who the hell said I was joking? I was intentionally trying to be dumb to get Orlando0 troll me for that. Do you always have to be such a karma? -Im jkn Karma <3-
Quote:
Old 07-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #22
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

When you're done being dumb, put your last image in a proper image hosting site or you will be disqualified.

Old 07-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #23
bloodpack
Super Advanced Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 37
bloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nicebloodpack is just really nice

pardon to butt in, but why are other people posting in here?

i was reading this thread and then had to be interrupted by other's posts

people, unless youre a mod to mediate, this is between kindaru and orlando, let them do their thing! sheesh
Old 07-21-2012, 01:56 AM   #24
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
When you're done being dumb, put your last image in a proper image hosting site or you will be disqualified.

Now, Orlando0 show me what you got o.O
Quote:
Old 07-21-2012, 04:25 AM   #25
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Closed Thread