SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > New Features

View Poll Results: Should four standard character colors be hard-coded on every character and selectable?
Yes 20 90.91%
No 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
colors ~john316~ Banners, Avatars and Images 6 10-30-2012 02:11 PM
Selectable Onslaught (F-K)dark~ace New Features 6 02-21-2009 04:53 AM
Colors -AlphaRiku- New Features 4 07-15-2008 05:22 AM
colors velocity07 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 11 02-26-2008 06:56 AM

Old 10-05-2012, 01:41 PM   #1
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Tournaments Joined: 2
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 127
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about
Default selectable colors

well its not much of an idea but i think its a good one .

how about making the 4 normal colors of each char available to every player , by pressing different buttons of punches and kicks , regardless of the position he got , so instead of player 1 always stuck with white Ryu and Red Ken , Blue Chun-li , and Black Akuma , he can choose one of the other 3 colors that always player 2 , player 3 , player 4 stuck on as well , so lets say i am player 1 and want to choose Ryu but i want him with the grey clothes like player 2 , i just press medium punch button and i will get it , or p3 blue Ryu , i press low kick , or p4 Red Ryu , i press medium kick , as for high punch and kick buttons leave them working normally , if you guys are playing street fighter games alot , you will understand the different colors buttons i am talking about

so do you agree or no?
TheKnight1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 02:00 PM   #2
HadokenFreak
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 5
HadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enoughHadokenFreak will become famous soon enough
Visit HadokenFreak's Facebook Visit HadokenFreak's Twitter Visit HadokenFreak's YouTube
Default Re: selectable colors

A fine idea as it may be, the chances of this actually happening are slim to none. I'm betting the latter on this one. I like the way you think though.

HadokenFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

@knight, in my opinion, would it consider a possible rotation of standard colors on characters for p1, p2, p3, and p4?

And could it affect users who are VIP members or regular members? just saying...
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:31 AM   #4
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
TheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura aboutTheKnight1203 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexxar View Post
@knight, in my opinion, would it consider a possible rotation of standard colors on characters for p1, p2, p3, and p4?

And could it affect users who are VIP members or regular members? just saying...
what do you mean by affect users?

this tweak will only happen to chars in their regular forms , but the custom colors or VIP black suits will always be there unless you used rage factor
Old 10-06-2012, 05:47 AM   #5
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

It`s a nice i idea, need to check how it will affect when you choose helpers.
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:51 AM   #6
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

maybe we should make new way to choose helpers?
Old 10-06-2012, 06:03 AM   #7
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

I guess will wait for SSJKarma , he knows better then me
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:15 AM   #8
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

I like it. I'll add a poll.

It seems possible, btw due to:

a) TMyApp coding a built-in VIP color (I can't even remember the code since I don't like the color, haha) selectable on the character select window
b) it's only colors.

What I'm wondering is if TMyApp would finally need to separate the VIP perks from the colors, or if the color would need to grant VIP powers automatically.

Why I like the idea? Nostalgia. Reminds me of playing old SF titles in the arcade/on the system and choosing my favorite customs.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:40 AM   #9
shad0wslayer
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
shad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the roughshad0wslayer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
I like it. I'll add a poll.

It seems possible, btw due to:

a) TMyApp coding a built-in VIP color (I can't even remember the code since I don't like the color, haha) selectable on the character select window
b) it's only colors.

What I'm wondering is if TMyApp would finally need to separate the VIP perks from the colors, or if the color would need to grant VIP powers automatically.

Why I like the idea? Nostalgia. Reminds me of playing old SF titles in the arcade/on the system and choosing my favorite customs.
Hold 9 for ryu ken or akuma.

Achievements
Voted Best Chun li User
Rookie of the Year Runner Up
Voted 3rd Most Helpful Ambassador
Voted Most Active Forum User
3rd place Wolverine Tournament Champion
3rd place SDC tourney Champiop
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumFist View Post
Bahki is love; Bahki is life
shad0wslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #10
(~Vanilla~)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1176
(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice(~Vanilla~) is just really nice

I'd say good idea, but will it effect members with colors already and I think the color should be seperated from any in-game perks.
Old 10-06-2012, 08:29 PM   #11
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

i think its a good idea =) keep them coming

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Clan Leader of Marvel Inc
Best Ryu Of 2011
Xmas Ghost Winner (Event)
x~Silver~x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #12
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Yea I was just about to mention what t-fist said, It should be easy since there is a system for VIP's.

I'm for the idea, anything at this point would be a nice add-on feature.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:06 PM   #13
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
x~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enoughx~Silver~x will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (M-X)RecKoninG View Post
Yea I was just about to mention what t-fist said, It should be easy since there is a system for VIP's.

I'm for the idea, anything at this point would be a nice add-on feature.

^agreed just throw the users a bone ahaha xD i jk lol but yes a new feature would be nice

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011
Old 10-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #14
xXCapcomXx
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
xXCapcomXx is on a distinguished roadxXCapcomXx is on a distinguished roadxXCapcomXx is on a distinguished roadxXCapcomXx is on a distinguished roadxXCapcomXx is on a distinguished roadxXCapcomXx is on a distinguished roadxXCapcomXx is on a distinguished roadxXCapcomXx is on a distinguished road

had a good idea with this. yeah no color should have vip perks for non member. 2. since we have 6 command buttons like lp-hp,lk-hk, each command should have its own color like example Low punch can be original red ken color while mp has blue ken and the hp has yellow. for the helpers it can be like Marvel vs capcom setting like they had a list of helpers for non members its a random select but for vip members it can be choose what ever helper you want.
xXCapcomXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #15
(SXA)crip

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
(SXA)crip is an unknown quantity at this point

This is actually not a half bad idea, Nice and i hope this goes far in the future

(SXA)crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #16
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

well i can see most people agree with me until now .

so when does this poll get closed?
Old 10-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #17
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

im pretty sure it stays open

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011
Old 10-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #18
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

I agree this would be a nice little add- on to sfo

jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #19
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

then vote yes and lets get it on=D

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #20
jon479
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 145
jon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this pointjon479 is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit jon479's Facebook

uhm guys...? http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=25336

Click the second vid link cuz the first one dont work

Last edited by jon479; 10-07-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: wsnt finished
jon479 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #21
x~Silver~x
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon479 View Post
uhm guys...? http://forums.streetfighteronline.co...ad.php?t=25336

Click the second vid link cuz the first one dont work
yes i remember that being brought up at a point and i do like that idea too lol kinda works with this cause instead of colors they would all be default colours so instead of pressing certain buttons like holding 9 you could just use the mouse to select one of the four default colours

Achievements:
SDC 2k11Champion
Best Ryu Of 2011
Old 10-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #22
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

i don't think it will work good with this way

button commands is much better ..
Old 10-30-2012, 06:40 AM   #23
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

we want more activity , please? thanks you

unless there was alot of votes in the poll , this feature won't be in the next unknown update

so let's say YES , so Tmyapp will pay attention to it ..
Old 10-30-2012, 10:26 AM   #24
_Greed
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 9
_Greed is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit _Greed's Facebook

I Agree Good Ideia. But there should be a way to change the move color too xD Like cyc opticblast blue. Something more epic

OtherNames IGN
:
1rst: Account ever In 2009-(SR)-Vonte14
2 Account in 2010-12 !Espadavonte!
3rd account _Greed Is born

_Greed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #25
TheKnight1203
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for sharing your opinion

c'mon more activity people