SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[EVENT] [SFO's Super Bowl Super Color Give Away] Cwing General Comments & Strategies 58 02-19-2012 05:01 PM
Super Bowl Champions LuXv General 65 02-08-2012 11:30 AM
Super Bowl XLIII (F-K)dark~ace General 47 02-05-2009 03:08 AM
Madden 09 Super Bowl Rematch system4 Links 0 05-26-2008 03:11 PM
Super bowl xl dominicankid098 General 28 02-17-2006 12:33 PM

Old 02-02-2014, 09:20 PM   #26
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Re: Super Bowl 48 Baby!

In all my years of watching the super bowl games, I never been this disappointed in my life. I won the 100$ bet on the Seahawks but Wow, 42 - 8, I'd rather see The Eagles or the Patriots or somebody better than that, that performance from the Bronco's was not acceptable. To be honest, I knew the Bronco's was going to lose the moment they made that safety in the first 10 seconds of the game. I knew it was over when every time the Seahawks got the ball they might not have got the Touch down but they at lease got the field goals, something that the Bronco's couldn't do.

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 02-02-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 02-02-2014, 09:50 PM   #27
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 412
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

48-2? Smdh..

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
(_-Kami-_) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:01 PM   #28
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 694
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by (_-Kami-_) View Post
48-2? Smdh..
was 43-8 but still... I wanted the seahawks to get 50 tbh
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
DamnGRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 10:50 PM   #29
Pakistani

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 620
Pakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the roughPakistani is a jewel in the rough
Visit Pakistani's YouTube

They didn't want to be labeled running up the score they could've easily got 50 otherwise
Old 02-02-2014, 10:53 PM   #30
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

Worst superbowl ever, great defense and they earned the win, but that was just a terrible game to watch lol sucks, waited all year for that.

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:38 AM   #31
`Crystal

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough

Lol, I really didn't care. Honestly I'm just glad it wasn't my Giants in the situation. Sorry Peyton.

I kept laughing at the game. It became a joke afterwards. I only kept quiet for the commercials ...which wasn't that great either. Give it up for Bruno Mars he had a great performance!
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:43 AM   #32
(~biggiejones~)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 155
(~biggiejones~) is an unknown quantity at this point
Visit (~biggiejones~)'s Twitter

I would of found it funny if I didn't lose money because of the broncos . Bruno Mars actually did okay, he's still a boring artist to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azncat View Post
Haha! Yes! Yes! Cover me with your sweet sweet mayonaise!
^ Lol
(~biggiejones~) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 05:55 AM   #33
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

Bruno Mars did a fantastic job !
Old 02-03-2014, 06:02 AM   #34
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about(_-Kami-_) has a spectacular aura about

I didnt watch it, and i dont care. O_O but i love football

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
- Ghandi
Old 02-03-2014, 06:57 AM   #35
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6410
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Not the worst blowout in superbowl history but still bad.

The worst ones ever were

Superbowl XXVII, Cowboys 52, Bills 17
Superbowl XX, Bears 46, Patriots 10
Superbowl XXIV, 49ers 55, Broncos 10

Broncos superbowl losses

Superbowl XXII, Redskins 42, Broncos 10
Superbowl XLVII, Seahawks 43, Broncos 8
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 07:45 AM   #36
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Aye this was the first time in a while that the halftime show was better than the actual game itself. The Seahawks were just in attack mode the entire game . And that defense man... damn.
Old 02-03-2014, 02:25 PM   #37
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2014, 02:27 PM   #38
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like
DamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura aboutDamnGRB has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Not the worst blowout in superbowl history but still bad.

The worst ones ever were

Superbowl XXVII, Cowboys 52, Bills 17
Superbowl XX, Bears 46, Patriots 10

Broncos superbowl losses

Superbowl XXII, Redskins 42, Broncos 10
Superbowl XLVII, Seahawks 43, Broncos 8
Damn man when the broncos lose they don't play around , they just get dominated lol.

What's sad is..even as a cowboys fan.
That the Bills could of been remembered as one of the greatest teams of all time even if they had won ONE superbowl
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 02-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #39
(-Kam-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:28 PM   #40
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Everyone was on Peyton cause he was a multi-sb winner and then when they see him do so poorly, that's when they wanna ride the seahawks. I cant front, I also thought broncos were gonna get the win. But something that's been bothering me the whole time is: HOW THE ***K DID THE BRONCOS WIN ALL THEIR GAMES WITH A SH** QB LIKE THAT???? Like his blind ass missed something like that and actin like it all good. Old man needa get his ass to a retirement home kuz he dont deserve to play fb anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 06:23 AM   #41
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Peyton isnt a multi time winner though. He only won 1.
Old 02-05-2014, 10:55 AM   #42
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ((HF)Kindaru View Post
Everyone was on Peyton cause he was a multi-sb winner and then when they see him do so poorly, that's when they wanna ride the seahawks. I cant front, I also thought broncos were gonna get the win. But something that's been bothering me the whole time is: HOW THE ***K DID THE BRONCOS WIN ALL THEIR GAMES WITH A SH** QB LIKE THAT???? Like his blind ass missed something like that and actin like it all good. Old man needa get his ass to a retirement home kuz he dont deserve to play fb anymore.
^Obviously doesn't watch football

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 10:55 AM   #43
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 180
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------

donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:26 AM   #44
(_-Kami-_)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like

Super Bowl arranged?

Bump:
Old 02-05-2014, 01:07 PM   #45
((HF)Kindaru
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 970
((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about((HF)Kindaru has a spectacular aura about
Visit ((HF)Kindaru's Twitter Visit ((HF)Kindaru's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Peyton isnt a multi time winner though. He only won 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donkios View Post
I was told he was. Smfh. My bad all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crying-FrEEman View Post
Man! I laugh so hard when i read this i probably popped a hernia, now i might lose
"The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. Well then, let us begin again. To each, tell their own tale."- Mahiro Fuwa
<-- Definition of new everything
((HF)Kindaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 02:40 PM   #46
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
please stay out of football threads man.
Only people I take seriously when it comes to football on sfo is
Donkios,Game Over, Lux, Liger and a few others
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 02-05-2014, 03:20 PM   #47
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
He is also the QB not the FB.
Old 02-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #48
FadeToBlack
Sponsored VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 176
FadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished roadFadeToBlack is on a distinguished road

The jury is out on that Broncos team. Apply some pressure to Peyton and get physical with them, and they'll soften up. They softened up when Kam Chancellor laidout Demaryius Thomas. Them boys was scared.
Old 02-05-2014, 04:12 PM   #49
DamnGRB

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeToBlack View Post
The jury is out on that Broncos team. Apply some pressure to Peyton and get physical with them, and they'll soften up. They softened up when Kam Chancellor laidout Demaryius Thomas. Them boys was scared.
I hate when people say this...that's the gameplan to beat any QB.
Riku
Crystal
Bahki
GameOver
~H~Blaze
YGLM
Old 02-05-2014, 05:03 PM   #50
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnGRB View Post
I hate when people say this...that's the gameplan to beat any QB.
Agreed. I know i said this before but the Seahawks Defense was just incredible. They're offense was poppin' as well they stayed in attack mode the entire game. They really just outplayed Denver in every way.