SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RE: The Game TitaniumFist General 5 09-09-2012 04:35 AM
If you were in a video game which game would you be in AeroX17 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 8 08-18-2011 07:17 PM
Name game Master_Jay RaNdOm iNsAnItY 116 01-18-2007 08:43 PM
What game is this from? Crabnek The Helpful RaNdOm iNsAnItY 12 08-08-2006 08:16 PM

Old 04-26-2014, 02:23 PM   #1
carmona89

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 56
carmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura about
Default Game of Thrones

Do any of you watch Game of Thrones? I finally gave in to all the hype from my friends and started watching. I must say that I have not been dissapointed at all after 2 seasons. Just started the 3rd season and have been watching season 4 as the episodes aire. Its definitely one of the best shows made and if you haven't watched a single episode, I recommend that you get on it!

What are your thoughts on the show? Who are some of your favorite characters? Those of you who have read through novels and watch the show how much have they changed from the novels?
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
2nd Kens Quest To Conqour
3rd Master of The Hadou
carmona89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 332
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Game of Thrones

I started Two week ago.
I watched season 1 and half of the season 2.

My favorite char are:
1- Jon Snow
2- Arya
3- Daenerys
4&5- Tyrion & Bronn

I Hate:
The Lannister
Old 04-26-2014, 02:46 PM   #3
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like
carmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura aboutcarmona89 has a spectacular aura about

Addicting isn't it?

Great character choice and I completely agree with hating the Lannisters except for Tyrion.

My favorites in no order
Aria's sword master- epic how he killed the guards with just a practice sword.
The Hound
Daenerys
John Snow
Arya
Robb
The Unic- forgot his name

There are a lot more that I'm blanking on their names. Too many characters on this show haha.
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
3rd Master of The Hadou
Old 04-26-2014, 05:14 PM   #4
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

I never watch this things but that one got me , started watching from S3 , like it.

Tyrion character is pretty nice , always say the smart things and his a smooth&cool so yeah he is my favorite .
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:11 PM   #5
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6410
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

I own all the books so far and seasons 1-3 on DVD. I am currently watching 4 which last episodes was freakin amazing. I wont give anything away as it appears those who posted arent on season 4 yet. Tyrion is literally the best character ever.

Quote:
never watch this things but that one got me , started watching from S3 , like it.

Tyrion character is pretty nice , always say the smart things and his a smooth&cool so yeah he is my favorite
Dude you gotta watch from season 1 it all fits together.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 06:29 PM   #6
xfaderx

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1659
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I'm sure we already have a GoT thread around here somewhere, but yeah, I only started watching a few months ago, but have caught up to the present season, and watching them as fast as I can download them.

Great character development, and I haven't read any of the books, so I don't know what is going to happen.
Arya's storyline is my favourite, but Tyrion is the man! Can't wait till mother of dragons joins the fray.
Old 04-26-2014, 07:03 PM   #7
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like

Definitely start watching from season 1 or the characters motives won't make sense since all of then seasons tie. Tyrion can definitely talk his way out of anything. Omg I was so happy that a certain someone got what he deserved on season 4 episode 2! I hate him but you have to give him credit for his great acting.
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
3rd Master of The Hadou
Old 04-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #8
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Varys and Littlefinger are the best characters in the story. and by best I mean they stay alive
Old 04-26-2014, 09:11 PM   #9
hB

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 57
hB is an unknown quantity at this point

Jon Snow is a loser who will never amount to anything, but cause it's G.O.T he'll probably be King by season 5.
Old 04-26-2014, 09:31 PM   #10
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBlaze View Post
Jon Snow is a loser who will never amount to anything, but cause it's G.O.T he'll probably be King by season 5.
ser dontos was a loser who would never amount to anything
Old 04-26-2014, 09:58 PM   #11
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Yeah I watch it. One of my favourite show currently airing right now.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 06:40 AM   #12
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellBlaze View Post
Nope as not even in book 5 has that happened. Its still never explained who his mother is yet. I am almost positive it will end up being Neds sister and king Robert and that would make him the rightful heir to the thrown as King Roberts *******s were all killed.
Old 04-27-2014, 11:19 AM   #13
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liger Zero View Post
Nope as not even in book 5 has that happened. Its still never explained who his mother is yet. I am almost positive it will end up being Neds sister and king Robert and that would make him the rightful heir to the thrown as King Roberts *******s were all killed.
The theory is that Jon Snow is Lyanna and Rhaegar's child. It's interesting and it works, but I don't think that will be the case
Old 04-27-2014, 12:29 PM   #14
carmona89

Post Thanks / Like

Liger that actually makes a lot of sense! Ah I want to read the books but I wouldn't be able to find the time to read all of them consecutively. Maybe when I catch up to the show.

Bump: My apologies for the double post. I'm almost done watching season 3 and I must say that Jamie Lannister's character development in season 3 has been amazing! He has become one of my favorite characters along with Brianne!
2nd Team Battle
POTL division 3 Champ
2nd ken masters
3rd Master of The Hadou
Old 06-04-2014, 03:22 AM   #15
YoureGonnaLuvMe

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 350
YoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the roughYoureGonnaLuvMe is a jewel in the rough

What a nice ending @ episode 08
YoureGonnaLuvMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:57 AM   #16
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about(~SiNiK~) has a spectacular aura about

That ending sucked hardcore. >_>

Why ? Whyyyyy ?
Old 06-04-2014, 07:03 AM   #17
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~SiNiK~) View Post
That ending sucked hardcore. >_>

Why ? Whyyyyy ?
Dont worry though *wont explain why*
Old 06-04-2014, 07:41 AM   #18
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

I hope they have the good part at the season finale.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:48 AM   #19
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterbob View Post
I hope they have the good part at the season finale.
I can't see the season ending without that good part.

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 10:23 AM   #20
estset

Post Thanks / Like
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Damn guy only 2 episodes left. That ending though just epic. I haven't read the book yet but is true is catching up to the book?

Instagram:
SFO2K14

Old 06-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #21
(~SiNiK~)
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

I think yes.

I know what will be the ending of season 4 and know what happens after.
Books aren't finished yet ... GoT is going to fast. there gonna be a stop i think sooner or later.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:36 PM   #22
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
Damn guy only 2 episodes left. That ending though just epic. I haven't read the book yet but is true is catching up to the book?
Season 3 and 4 cover book 3. I think there's a season 5 and 6 signed, which may cover book 4 or book 4 and 5.
Old 06-04-2014, 05:43 PM   #23
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by (~SiNiK~) View Post
I think yes.

I know what will be the ending of season 4 and know what happens after.
Books aren't finished yet ... GoT is going to fast. there gonna be a stop i think sooner or later.
What bob said we are still at book 3 as far as the series is concerned.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:44 PM   #24
estset

Post Thanks / Like
Visit estset's YouTube

This is how it should've ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ

Instagram:
SFO2K14

Old 06-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #25
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by estset View Post
This is how it should've ended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8oOi6JOXEQ
no, because what follows is much more important