SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[GAMES] Pokemon + Nobunaga's Ambition = Pokemon Conquest Wolfeh General 9 04-13-2012 11:42 PM
New POkemon Sig W3AP0N-X Banners, Avatars and Images 4 08-31-2008 05:38 AM
pokemon shindshiznetz Links 12 05-01-2007 07:00 PM
Name your pokemon.. ZERO~GS RaNdOm iNsAnItY 60 04-06-2007 01:33 PM
Pokemon LiL_DRS Banners, Avatars and Images 5 03-22-2007 11:11 AM

Old 05-08-2014, 07:31 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default What Pokemon Are You?

http://www.playbuzz.com/jonb10/which...okemon-are-you

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 05-08-2014 at 02:38 PM.
Old 05-08-2014, 07:44 AM   #2
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube
Default Re: What Pokemon Are You?

I got Charizard on "What Pokemon are you?" http://quotev.com/quiz/490405

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 08:48 AM   #3
Jay9000

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

I got Charizard too lol
Old 05-08-2014, 09:08 AM   #4
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM

Charizard
You have a intimidating personality. You are bold and honest and not afraid to speak your mind. That attracts people to you. Some people may hate you some many not you don't really care. You enjoy being who you are and stick up for what you believe in. You sometimes have a short fuse but hey don't we all? You have a soft spot for those closest to you but shhh I won't tell anyone.

>>

This **** is fixed.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 09:14 AM   #5
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6400
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Too hell with what I got I wont even post it.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:37 AM   #6
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 765
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I got...

Pikachu
You are pikachu! Your a very friendly person. You get along with everyone. You enjoy having fun and hanging out with your friends. Your very social and make new friends every chance you get! Although you have your times on being emotional and sending a electric shock or two but who doesn't? You enjoy life and live it the best you can in a positive attitude.

After reading this, this dont sound like me at all. The options to chose from sucked. ahh well

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 11:57 AM   #7
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Haunter
You may seem scary but your actually not. You enjoying having fun to the fulliest. You have a great sense of humor and love pulling pranks. You would be classifed as the class clown. People enjoy being around you cause you can make anyone laugh! Personally your one of my favorite types of personalities.

Funny, haunter was my fav pokemon. But I don't think this personalty fits him.
Old 05-08-2014, 02:12 PM   #8
donkios
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 170
donkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura aboutdonkios has a spectacular aura about

i got haunter too
donkios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 02:41 PM   #9
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:

I got Mewtwo - By the way, edit your post everyone, I used a better website that's more detailed.

Mysterious and Solitary, you are a brooding loner who plays life very close to the chest. One of a kind - Others have a hard time figuring you out, and that's just the way you like it. A very noble heart lies beneath an intimidating exterior, and loyalty is something you value above all else - especially when concerning others in relation to yourself. If all else fails, you can always remind the world of your genetic superiority. No big deal
Old 05-08-2014, 03:36 PM   #10
masterbob
Old Skool Gamer

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 54
masterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nicemasterbob is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post
I got Mewtwo - By the way, edit your post everyone, I used a better website that's more detailed.

Mysterious and Solitary, you are a brooding loner who plays life very close to the chest. One of a kind - Others have a hard time figuring you out, and that's just the way you like it. A very noble heart lies beneath an intimidating exterior, and loyalty is something you value above all else - especially when concerning others in relation to yourself. If all else fails, you can always remind the world of your genetic superiority. No big deal
got the same thing on the new test.

I go from being "class clown" to "brooding loner" lolz
Old 05-08-2014, 05:13 PM   #11
Jay9000

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 124
Jay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura aboutJay9000 has a spectacular aura about

Well i did the other one. And again i get...

Charizard

Powerful and Brave, you are a champion of both fire and sky. Few attempt to challenge your commanding presence, as you tend to be the most intimidating individual in a group. Having experienced more hardships than most, you've reached your full potential not only through perseverance but through true hard work and grit.The fire of life burns strong within your seasoned heart!
Old 05-08-2014, 05:18 PM   #12
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: What Pokemon Are You?

Meowth
Your love attention. Love being in the spotlight. Your appearance is everything to you. You surround yourself in the most popular people you can. Your always following the trend or maybe 1 step ahead of it. Your kind of spoiled. You have a big ego. If things don't go the way you want you throw a fit but hey people still enjoy being around you!

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:38 PM   #13
Sir Nash

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 131
Sir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the roughSir Nash is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Sha_Nicole) View Post

I am Mew-two to the core! Hehehe.
Sir Nash is offline   Reply With Quote