SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Munchie Mondays blockattack General Comments & Strategies 16 07-11-2014 02:54 PM

Old 07-07-2014, 11:46 PM   #1
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default [ Munchie Mondays ]

Quote:
Notice, Munchie Mondays ( Onslaughts Pizza Quest ) is available to play NOW, BUT, scores will NOT count until Friday July 11th, 2014. Use it for practice or fun NOW if you like

Quote:
Estimated Time of Arrival - Friday July 11th 2014
Munchie Mondays,
An event where you battle against all odds to save the munchkins of monday-ville!!!

Lol.. say what?

Nah. What this is instead, is a shot at some free pizza from your local vendor.

How to enter :
Quote:
  • Locate Munchie Mondays in the TMC menu. ( Lower left main menu button )
  • Hightlight Munchie Mondays and click OK.
  • Play and COMPLETE at least ONCE to enter your name into the raffle.
  • ( REPLAY ) Replay Munchie Mondays to enter your name into the raffle as many times as you want. ( more entries mean a greater chance at free pizza )
  • Check back in this thread every monday for winners/updates.

So as you can see, Munchie Mondays is a RAFFLE event, meaning, ONE player name will be drawn at random to receive free pizza, delivered to their residence, to make getting through Monday, that much easier.

( TIP - As stated in the How To above, multiple entries via completing Munchie Mondays more than once results in a greater chance to win )

Now, as I am paying for this .. I reserve the right to take at least a bite or two from your pizza if you have pineapples on it! ... No...? .. Ok.. well poo... Have fun, and good luck guys!

Quote:
Recap:
  • Munchie Mondays will take place EVERY Friday-Sunday
  • Will end every Sunday night @ 12 midnight
  • Winners will be announced every Monday evening
  • Completing the story more than once WILL benefit your chances of winning pizza during the raffle drawing

-----------

With over 60+ Entries into the Munchie Mondays Raffle, our .. pretty much unanimous winner is " eviltomas "!!

Congratulations.. You must really be hungry.. Um.. do I need to call child protective services? Is your mom not feeding you man? You went kinda hard...

Lol..

Well, for sure I have realized something, since we have STARVING children here.. I need to set a limitation on how many times you can enter your name into the raffle, to give a fair chance to EVERYONE.

That limit, as of 07/14/2014 is now SEVEN (7) !

Yes, thats right, because of eviltomas and his extreme dedication to free food, the number of entries, or, wins in Munchie Mondays, has now been limited to seven.

Good going eviltomas, please, PM your choice of one Medium, 2 topping pizza, and Pizza Vendor ( i.e - Pizza Hut, Dominos .. ) and I will order your pizza today.

So, that concludes the first munchie mondays raffle.

Scores will NOT be recorded after today, until FRIDAY. Feel free to play the TMC Story mode regardless, and have some fun.

Thank you all 15 participants.

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

Last edited by blockattack; 07-29-2014 at 02:58 PM.
blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 02:57 PM   #2
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube
Default Re: [ Munchie Mondays ]

[ OPEN ]

Discuss

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-09-2014, 07:22 PM   #3
-AngelicMaster-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 357
-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about-AngelicMaster- has a spectacular aura about

i like black olives onions green pepers on my pizza
Old 07-09-2014, 07:29 PM   #4
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Then be sure to enter

But uh... I definitely dont want any of yours..

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-09-2014, 07:45 PM   #5
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Damn I have to work to get free pizza. I knew there was a catch

Still I'll just shave some points...

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:32 PM   #6
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
Damn I have to work to get free pizza. I knew there was a catch

Still I'll just shave some points...
you too hungry man.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-10-2014, 02:54 PM   #7
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

I wonder whatever happened to Onslaught's Pizza Quest event? Still, this contest sounds like fun. Let's get the balls rollin;.

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:22 AM   #8
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Raffle name entries now officially count for munchie Monday's !

Good luck all.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-11-2014, 12:09 PM   #9
(-Kam-)

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1303
(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice(-Kam-) is just really nice
Visit (-Kam-)'s Facebook Visit (-Kam-)'s Twitter Visit (-Kam-)'s YouTube

Ah, this is nice.

I always wanted to play onslaught pizza quest but by time I got around to it, it was closed...lol

Funny, Nice story Orlando0

Thanks for bringing it back block.

@SFO2k14|SFO FB|SFO Clans|@SFOSTAFF|SFO Goals

(-Kam-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 03:57 PM   #10
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

With over 60+ Entries into the Munchie Mondays Raffle, our .. pretty much unanimous winner is " eviltomas "!!

Congratulations.. You must really be hungry.. Um.. do I need to call child protective services? Is your mom not feeding you man? You went kinda hard...

Lol..

Well, for sure I have realized something, since we have STARVING children here.. I need to set a limitation on how many times you can enter your name into the raffle, to give a fair chance to EVERYONE.

Yes, thats right, because of eviltomas and his extreme dedication to free food, the number of entries, or, wins in Munchie Mondays, has now been limited to seven.

Good going eviltomas, please, PM your choice of one Medium, 2 topping pizza, and Pizza Vendor ( i.e - Pizza Hut, Dominos .. ) and I will order your pizza today.

Scores will NOT be recorded after today, until FRIDAY. Feel free to play the TMC Story mode regardless, and have some fun.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-14-2014, 07:34 PM   #11
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

wd eviltomas, enjoy, you pig!
Old 07-15-2014, 04:55 AM   #12
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Is it Delivery or Carry Out only?
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 09:41 AM   #13
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Delivery duh

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-16-2014, 12:25 AM   #14
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: [ Munchie Mondays ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockattack View Post

Lol..

l
LMAOO , I tried to keep myself busy staying up at night and no one was in the server so I just played the TMC. So can I get my Pizza O.o

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".

Last edited by eviltomas; 07-16-2014 at 01:29 AM.
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 07:42 AM   #15
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
LMAOO , I tried to keep myself busy staying up at night and no one was in the server so I just played the TMC. So can I get my Pizza O.o
As soon as you PM me your address, and which pizza vendor I'm ordering from you got it

Just waiting on you... was about to give your pizza away.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-16-2014, 09:02 AM   #16
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6416
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Im the next winner btw I have foreseen it.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:57 AM   #17
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Any unclaimed pizza automatically goes to me, it's in the rules!

Old 07-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #18
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, if he doesnt PM me by the end of today, I'm redoing the drawing minus his name.

You haz been warned

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-16-2014, 11:33 AM   #19
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Well all dominos pizza is half off and I'll take an XL American legend Wisconsin 6 cheeses hand tossed.

My address is

100 Iwillpmyou Block st.
Whyyallkeep, ReadingThis
019856, It's a House

Lol

Old 07-17-2014, 12:26 AM   #20
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

35 more minutes until eviltomas's pizza is forfeited!

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-17-2014, 02:51 AM   #21
SmartRyu
Banned By: Nferno666

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 226
SmartRyu is an unknown quantity at this point

Tom hook a brotha up with a slice
SmartRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #22
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

A new drawing will be held today. Its not Thursday, and the event restarts tomorrow.

Sorry eviltomas, havent recieved a PM or Email from you.

Maybe next time.

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-18-2014, 02:44 AM   #23
eviltomas
Ryu Week Winner!

Tournaments Joined: 2
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 297
eviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura abouteviltomas has a spectacular aura about
Visit eviltomas's Facebook Visit eviltomas's YouTube
Post Re: [ Munchie Mondays ]

Lmfaooo I was busy

''You are confined only by the walls you build yourself".
eviltomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 09:19 AM   #24
blockattack

Post Thanks / Like

Yup.

Soooo. Unclaimed Pizza is money I saved No one claimed it on FB either..

Starting to think you guys dont like food lol.

Well, with that said, the 2nd round of finger mashing for food starts Today! And remember, the maximum amount of times you can enter your name, will be only 7

The battle for pizza starts now! GO!

Need to contact blocky?

Old 07-19-2014, 01:09 PM   #25
Orlando0

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 45
Orlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the roughOrlando0 is a jewel in the rough
Visit Orlando0's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltomas View Post
Lmfaooo I was busy
You had 3-4 days to send block that info.

Send me a PM if you decide to add me on PSN, so I don't mistake you for a random Friend seeker.
Want to know what is the music played in SFO?
Orlando0 is offline   Reply With Quote