Cedar Point asshole General 16 05-23-2007 02:11 PM
Random insanity PENZEL RaNdOm iNsAnItY 20 08-14-2006 10:40 PM

Old 07-28-2014, 07:16 AM   #1
CiaraSpareNo1

Tournaments Joined:
Tournaments Won:
Post Thanks / Like
Chats:
Default Random Insanity - Cedar Point Rules !

Saturday I went to Cedar Point. For those who do not know what Cedar Point is it is an amusement park that people from all over the world come to get on roller coasters, see Charlie Brown and the gang. During Halloween they turn the amusement park into a scare fest, I go every year on Halloween because myself, and my friends go to have a nice time.
This year when I went last Saturday I got on everything that was there, I forgot to take pictures like every year I go because there too much to do in a 10 hour time period.
In this topic I will link you some of the rides thats there my favorite the Millennium Force, The Dragster, let me tell you guys about that ride, its literary taller than the Skyscraper and you go 100 miles an hour going from start to finish in 18 second in recent years it got down to 15seconds. O.o

They opened up a new ride name 'The Gatekeeper' its an okay ride It made my head hurt with all those loops, they have this new ride that cost 25 dollars to get on called 'The Slingshot' I'm normally not scared because we have a ride similar to the 'Power Tower' but this Slingshot ride puts you in a two seat for you and your buddy, straps you in it and launches you 200+ feet in the air, and each time they launch you you're going higher and higher, the scary part is YOU'RE STRAPPED IN A CHAIR WHILE TWO CABLE CORDS LAUNCHING YOU IN THE AIR ! Just to get the video of it is 19$

Here is the Dragster -
Here is the Slingshot -
Here is the Power Tower -
Here is the Millennium Force -

Think you could ride these coasters?

Last edited by CiaraSpareNo1; 07-28-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:45 AM   #2
`Crystal

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1061
`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough`Crystal is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Random Insanity - Cedar Point Rules !

No thank you. I loath roller coasters.
`Crystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 12:56 PM   #3
asshole

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 0
asshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the roughasshole is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Random Insanity - Cedar Point Rules !

Damn. I miss Cedar Point.
Had I come home over the weekend, I would have gone with my family.

=[
asshole is offline   Reply With Quote