SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dragon Ball Z (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Banners, Avatars and Images 11 10-25-2010 11:07 AM
Dragon ball Trailer PENZEL Links 33 10-11-2008 08:35 AM
Dragon ball z sig. ~O~DeadlyKnight Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-22-2006 11:17 AM

Old 10-07-2014, 12:40 PM   #1
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough
Default Dragon Ball Z?

Can anyone tell me what movie/episode this beginning part is from... lol im so confused because it looks legit and im pretty sure ive seen everything dbz related.

Skip to 20 seconds

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 12:46 PM   #2
(-SpideyKing-)

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 359
(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough(-SpideyKing-) is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z?

That's from the opening cinematic of Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi

WWT3 1st Place Champion
(-SpideyKing-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #3
estset

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 235
estset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the roughestset is a jewel in the rough
Visit estset's YouTube

Lol that's from DBZ game not an actual anime.

Check out our Official Youtube Channel: SFO Youtube
SFO Underground: SFO UG
Instagram:
SFO2K14
Twitter: @SFOSTAFF / @SFO2K14
Facebook: SFO Facebook

estset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 04:13 PM   #4
-AlphaRiku-
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 840
-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough-AlphaRiku- is a jewel in the rough

I only played budaki 1,2,3 and battle of z so I didnt know

Clan Battle Record 121-6
6 Tournament Winner Titles
-AlphaRiku- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 11:36 PM   #5
SSJKarma
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

Akira toriyama came back to dragonball in 2009. starting back on many projects including new mangas all hapenning in the line of his previous work. and thus canon with his old work.

one of the manga we've seen that may be made into an anime... is the bardock special what if.
where the story picks up as bardock tries to defeat freeza, but instead of dieing to it. survives it by becoming super saiyan. and then we follow that storyline.

there is also a dragonball SD (super deformed) manga that came out.
it follows various adventures that were seen in the life of young goku, but they are deformed slightly to change the story around without too much deformation to the original one.

basically, the author works a lot on what if lately...
hence why those games seems legit. cause they actually are !
most game characters when it comes to dragonball were designed by akira toriyama or helped designed by him. as mentionned in 2009 he started to come back to his thing.

im not sure if he worked on the character designs of the battle of z games as i cant seem to find the answer to that question.

but i know he designed the movie characters. and the games are based on that.
so yeah. those games may just be legit !

EDIT. by his IMDB page...
the bardock storyline has already been done in anime. so i definitely have to see this.
also the sequel to battle of god thats coming in 2015... hes the director. its literally his project so im expecting a lot more then what we've seen already.

Last edited by SSJKarma; 10-07-2014 at 11:41 PM.
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 01:19 PM   #6
Liger Zero
Outstanding Patriot

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 6415
Liger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really niceLiger Zero is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJKarma View Post
Akira toriyama came back to dragonball in 2009. starting back on many projects including new mangas all hapenning in the line of his previous work. and thus canon with his old work.

one of the manga we've seen that may be made into an anime... is the bardock special what if.
where the story picks up as bardock tries to defeat freeza, but instead of dieing to it. survives it by becoming super saiyan. and then we follow that storyline.

there is also a dragonball SD (super deformed) manga that came out.
it follows various adventures that were seen in the life of young goku, but they are deformed slightly to change the story around without too much deformation to the original one.

basically, the author works a lot on what if lately...
hence why those games seems legit. cause they actually are !
most game characters when it comes to dragonball were designed by akira toriyama or helped designed by him. as mentionned in 2009 he started to come back to his thing.

im not sure if he worked on the character designs of the battle of z games as i cant seem to find the answer to that question.

but i know he designed the movie characters. and the games are based on that.
so yeah. those games may just be legit !

EDIT. by his IMDB page...
the bardock storyline has already been done in anime. so i definitely have to see this.
also the sequel to battle of god thats coming in 2015... hes the director. its literally his project so im expecting a lot more then what we've seen already.

The Bardock one wasn't him turning super saiyan against Frieza he survived the attack and woke up in the past and ended up turning Super Saiyan against Friezas grand father or great grand father I can quite remember which. There after he is considered the first super saiyan as a result of him being in the deep past.
Liger Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 03:19 PM   #7
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

lol I still watch dbz episodes on my computers, even though advertisements are annoying. don't care what anyone else says, it's still the hottest show around.

My SFO Veteran History

IGNs: _Medusa, runney & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF & Zero-E Only
Characters: Wolverine, Sentinel, Spider-man, Chun-li, Ryu, & Cyclops
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #8
(-Nami-)
VIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 219
(-Nami-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post
lol I still watch dbz episodes on my computers, even though advertisements are annoying. don't care what anyone else says, it's still the hottest show around.
Indeed indeed

So tell me who remembers the 01 Era??
(-Nami-) is offline   Reply With Quote