SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > NON-SFO Related > General

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[TELEVISION] Dragon Ball Z? -AlphaRiku- General 7 10-09-2014 12:17 PM
Dragon Ball Z (-ObNoXiOuS-1-) Banners, Avatars and Images 11 10-25-2010 11:07 AM
Dragon ball Trailer PENZEL Links 33 10-11-2008 08:35 AM
Dragon ball z sig. ~O~DeadlyKnight Banners, Avatars and Images 8 07-22-2006 11:17 AM

Old 10-25-2016, 04:53 PM   #51
Wolfeh
Banned

Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1337
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all
Visit Wolfeh's YouTube Visit Wolfeh's Last.FM
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z, GT, Super Mega Thread

What with two perfectly useless Supreme Kais just chilling five feet away from the warzone, I now believe Vejetto will make a return.

In blue.
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 01:31 PM   #52
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 766
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

^ I agree, but what do you think the form will be fully called?

Vegtio SSB 2?

Also i wonder how they will now seal them into the pot, seeing as that new body (Vegtio) will only have mastered half of the technique (Goku's side) or I bet none of that matters lol

side note: honestly can't wait to play these characters in new DBS games

Last edited by LuXv; 10-31-2016 at 03:03 AM.
LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 06:13 PM   #53
guitarrocker

Tournaments Joined: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 174
guitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the roughguitarrocker is a jewel in the rough

None of it matters cause Zamasu and Black gonna fuse a evil spirit bomb the world! muahahahhahaha
Old 10-26-2016, 07:19 PM   #54
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Wolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to allWolfeh is a name known to all

My only question: does immortality carry over?
Old 10-26-2016, 11:48 PM   #55
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

Good question, I honestly dont think it will because he will no longer be Zamasu and he will be a whole new entity.
The fusion with those earrings (to my knowledge) turns them into a whole new inseparable entity and the wish was to make Zamasu immortal and not fusion Zamasu.

Old 10-30-2016, 06:37 PM   #56
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

Nubs.

Its already been spoiled by episode titles.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2016, 08:49 PM   #57
SolidSnake76
Master

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 3099
SolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of lightSolidSnake76 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm still gonna call it super saiyan god super saiyan

Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted...

Elder Veteran (2001-2002)
SolidSnake76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 09:06 PM   #58
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

people say this arc is as good as the old trunks arc... but i have to say up to this point... i think dragonball super is less then Z and the original. but better then GT. i think akira toriyama is adding stuff to a gig that didn't need any of it.

i'm just through with all that super powered bull****.
i mean come on, trunks unlocked his power like 5 times in the last 2 episode of the arc.
but i gotta say i loved the spirit bomb sword !!!
SSJKarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 11:05 AM   #59
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Meh. At least I don't have to sit through 40 episodes to see some ****ing conflict resolution.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:18 PM   #60
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I agree with trunks unlocking his power so many times. like bruh at one point i was just waiting for him to go (as solid would say) super saiyan god super saiyan.

how about that Vegito SSGSS, i still think Gogeta SSJ4 could keep up tbh lmao

Old 11-22-2016, 11:29 PM   #61
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like
SSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really niceSSJKarma is just really nice

no, but 12 episodes for a whole arc... the first two were longer for sure.
so... not enough imagination to go further then that i guess.

and seriously, give me his body ? even a 2 year old could of thought of better then that. heck even goku did by saying he asked a clone ! even the gods creating a timeline themselves was... really off.
Old 11-23-2016, 08:29 AM   #62
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

All I have to say is that Toriyama stated years back now that the SSJB was colored entirely to avoid conflict with a white haired bad guy.

... Zamasu.

Zamasu is (at the very least) one of the most crucial building blocks of Super's existence.

I'm not saying that for a while I didn't think Toriyama was tired and didn't even know dubya tee eff was going on, but like I said: at least I don't have to sit through 40 episodes of screaming and exposition to see the end result of all the confusion.

Even though I'm still like dafuq is Trunks transforming into?
Old 11-27-2016, 10:32 AM   #63
SSJKarma
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

he wasn't thats the problem !!! *thinking of trunks*
Old 12-10-2016, 08:19 PM   #64
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

They just Yamcha'd Yamcha.

This episode was ridiculously funny.

Also it ignored Gohan's high school saga completely.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:18 AM   #65
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 601
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

The latest episodes are good. Lord Beerus is awesome.

Bump:
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:08 PM   #66
Wolfeh
Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Meh. It's getting mildly interesting.

I'm just watching for the sake of watching at this point.

Hopefully the Rumble will be worth the wait.
Old 04-07-2017, 07:15 AM   #67
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like
LegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura aboutLegendaryLucci has a spectacular aura about

The rumble will be worth the wait pay attention to GOKU

Bump:
I have to catch up with DBZ Super, I'm so excited. Editing this soon 4/13/17

Last edited by LegendaryLucci; 04-13-2017 at 04:55 AM.
LegendaryLucci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 01:55 AM   #68
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Nobody talked about Bulla? Wow, how did that slip through the cracks?
Old 05-17-2017, 02:41 AM   #69
D.Bahki

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 518
D.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the roughD.Bahki is a jewel in the rough

It's just not the same. Read through the spoilers, it's interesting but meh.

.: | [ SFO - 2014 ] |[SFO Underground] | SFO Clan Arena | Blank |:.

.: | Blank | Blank | Blank | Blank |:.
D.Bahki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 03:06 AM   #70
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
It's just not the same. Read through the spoilers, it's interesting but meh.
It saddens me to hear that, the last couple episodes was really good. Shame
Old 05-17-2017, 07:25 AM   #71
Noobkiller

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 63
Noobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the roughNoobkiller is a jewel in the rough

The power up scaling is absurd. Ever since the trunks arc, every kindaru is turning into a dante.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:33 AM   #72
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Long time NK, I'm very impress how far they have come. Y'all better get ready Goku and Golden Frieda on the same team. I'm excited y'all know how much I love Lord Frieza. Xenoverse 2 I'm a level 85 Frieda form.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:37 AM   #73
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

To be fair, god ki is a higher quality ki that is accessible through the supervision and training conducted by an angel.

It was a refinement process of the base ki. We don't know the extent of just how strong blue is because we never seen a proper scale. Considering this is supposed to be the stronger of the SSJ God transformation, it fails to have that impact because it's measuring stick (beerus) does not fight goku or vegeta in their current form. You're left to guess.

All we know is that they trained their base ki to the highest level, which makes their respective SSJ transformations even stronger. Why goku at SSJ2 can keep up and fight with Gohan in his ultimate/mystic/elder Kai unlocked form, when it's been established that gohan was stronger in that form than goku old ssj3 form.

Anyway. This arc is looking up. Even with the title spoilers. I kinda guessed this was the route dbs would take..

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2017, 07:58 AM   #74
LegendaryLucci
Outstanding Member

Post Thanks / Like

Hypothetically speaking if anyone recall the revival of Frieza I recall Goku saying the reason why Frieza couldn't Goku in his God form because he didn't properly train before rushing to earth for revenge. So let's say Frieza did just as much training as Goku and regulated his golden form isn't that saying the golden form more powerful than super sayian God?
Old 05-17-2017, 11:26 AM   #75
Killer
SFO Admin

Tournaments Joined: 10
Tournaments Won: 1
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 836
Killer is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARYKiller is LEGENDARY

The golden form is stronger than SSJ Blue (part of the reason I actually dislike the form... It was made for a movie and did not follow the normal structure of how DBZ sets a power increase)

But because frieza didn't train it to last, it burnt through his stamina far faster than SSJ Blue

She's Coming...
And yeah.. I edited an entire GIF

Killer is offline   Reply With Quote