SFO : Street Fighter Online

Go Back   SFO : Street Fighter Online > Street Fighter Online > General Comments & Strategies

SFO : Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SUGGESTION] Ban Healing AeroX17 New Features 64 08-09-2012 09:59 PM
If you were in a video game which game would you be in AeroX17 RaNdOm iNsAnItY 8 08-18-2011 08:17 PM
wolverine's healing factor Iplay2win New Features 16 08-02-2007 05:13 PM
Best healing factor JohnnyBlaze General 8 09-25-2006 09:14 PM
Best 2d sf game AK47SDISCIPLE General 0 04-25-2006 09:05 PM

Old 06-30-2017, 02:53 AM   #1
_Duce-Is-Back_

Tournaments Joined: 1
Tournaments Won: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 129
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough
Default Why is healing still in the game?

It just seems ridiculous that it's still in the game. If not remove it utterly, give him a 7 percent boost in health when he does it or something and make it a level 2 super instead of 1.
People always say "derm you can stahp it" maybe once or twice but not consistently. For anyone that says you can stop it. Play me as I use wolverine and i'll count your chances of stopping it. I played Hitta earlier, did about 13 healing[cause he started doing it first] and he legit stopped me once.
_Duce-Is-Back_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 03:05 AM   #2
1-hitta

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 2444
1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough1-hitta is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Why is healing still in the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Duce-Is-Back_ View Post
It just seems ridiculous that it's still in the game. If not remove it utterly, give him a 7 percent boost in health when he does it or something and make it a level 2 super instead of 1.
People always say "derm you can stahp it" maybe once or twice but not consistently. For anyone that says you can stop it. Play me as I use wolverine and i'll count your chances of stopping it. I played Hitta earlier, did about 13 healing[cause he started doing it first] and he legit stopped me once.
I think 13 is a bit overboard.

It is apart of wolverine and who he is. I don't see it being completely removing it from the game bug suggesting that it maybe is a level 2 super isn't a totally bad idea. Definitely is stoppable though just depends how you play.

Cyber Akuma -- Brought to you by SFO Underground!

1-hitta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 03:06 AM   #3
AlphaBee

Tournaments Joined: 0
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 231
AlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enoughAlphaBee will become famous soon enough

As a guy who plays in Competitive gaming. its really Cheap and unsportsmanlike plus its like with a game like sfo being lag based your chances of stopping someone from healing is slim to none so its like you put all that hard work for nothing just so that other person you fight is being disrespectful.

Compliment by writers :O

AlphaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 03:47 AM   #4
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like
_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough_Duce-Is-Back_ is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-hitta View Post
Quote:
I think 13 is a bit overboard.

It is apart of wolverine and who he is. I don't see it being completely removing it from the game bug suggesting that it maybe is a level 2 super isn't a totally bad idea. Definitely is stoppable though just depends how you play.
The super is basically impossible to stop, i'm not saying that cause I dislike wolverine or anything it's just fact. Not trying to diss yall or anything or be slick, but if someone is determine to heal all game, it essentially becomes a tough man competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaBee View Post
As a guy who plays in Competitive gaming. its really Cheap and unsportsmanlike plus its like with a game like sfo being lag based your chances of stopping someone from healing is slim to none so its like you put all that hard work for nothing just so that other person you fight is being disrespectful.
I agree man. It just becomes a tough man/ eye endurance competition. I'v literally had matches last over 30 minutes cause a guy kept healing. Your best bet is to get the jump on them and put them in a hole, so when they heal you can super but even then it takes forever.
Old 06-30-2017, 04:12 AM   #5
xfaderx

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1661
xfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of lightxfaderx is a glorious beacon of light
Visit xfaderx's YouTube

I actually kind of agree with Duce here.

It should be a level 2 super

and he should also heal over time, for the duration of the match, just very slowly.
Old 06-30-2017, 05:21 AM   #6
TitaniumFist

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 776
TitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of lightTitaniumFist is a glorious beacon of light

If Wolverine's healing is made level 2, then it needs to become more powerful, or heal over time for a considerable amount of time.

I don't heal often, but I will if I'm pissed off by an opponent who's using tactics that get under my Wolv's skin.

Same for his RD. I choose when to use that and the heal. Whatever happens, he cannot lose his heal. Improve or change it, sure.

So, what suggestions do we have?

-Level 2 heal.
-Heal over time.

How about:

-Level 1 heal (same as before) with a slight pause before it's activated giving you time to interrupt

-Level 2 heal with the same trigger speed, but stronger heal, heals over time. Catch is you are open for a longer window after triggering it (and it won't heal until after that window is passed). Riskier to use, but rewarding if you plan it right.

Given the possiblity that bone-claw Wolverine could become a thing (and be a unique SFO creation), we could add something along these lines to him.

In MvC2, there's very little difference between bone-claw and adamantium, I think.

Click Here to Vote for the Storm Dream Goal.
TitaniumFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 06:44 AM   #7
(-ReckonCrew-)
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1
(-ReckonCrew-) is an unknown quantity at this point

Even if it was brought to Level 2 and the heal becomes more powerful, the Wolvy user can just dash across the screen + Berserker Barrage 2x and be damn near close to LV2 already so it still makes it a pain due to the fact he does get his super up pretty quick so even if I do stop him from doing LV2 heal (which I won't because of lag) he will already be close building his super very quickly.
(-ReckonCrew-) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 02:19 PM   #8
-Elite_Ken-
EVIP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 75
-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough-Elite_Ken- is a jewel in the rough

Well am one of those players; if am using Wolverine, am healing with him. Plain and simple.

Now is it balanced? Am not sure.

In a lot of matches it's really hard to heal against some players because they are constantly at my neck, while other players make healing the easiest thing in the game. Sometimes I heal, just to taunt them.

What I mean by that is, some players think they got wings or something and want to hyper jump every chance they get and spam hadokens in the corner. With a character like Wolverine, it's super easy to just sit and wait on the ground and heal. Am not taking damage and am healing, win-win for me. After a few heal, they start realizing this and start staying on the ground more to try to prevent the healing.

To "fix" (if we are assuming its broken) Wolverine's healing, we have to look at the game as a whole to balance it, because if you look at Wolverine alone then you are only getting circumstantial situations where the move is truly abused.

Ground characters on SFO don't even fight on the ground anymore, it's weird. Hadoken spam is left and right, and it wasn't enough in the ground but now players can use it to do hang-time in the air...why? Now am not going on a rant to remove Hadoken spam (I know better with you fiends lol), but remove the hang time it provides in the air and players won't be soaring in the sky leaving a Wolverine on the ground to use healing whenever he feels like it, because it will force you to be at his neck where you can interrupt the healing easier.

Now as for how much healing is it doing, well we would have to look at all the characters and how much damage they can put out per hit to help balance how much health Wolverine should get back and how much special it should cost.

As for stopping the attack...stop playing hide and seek in the sky with against a character who can dominate the ground, you can't let Wolverine do as he please on the ground.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:36 PM   #9
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

Quote:
well dude. I use wolverine (on another sfo account), so is there a point to this?. Of course I see your point tho, his level 2 super would be better as a healing super, instead of level 1. I don't really heal with wolvy, but if I did, it'd be only once per game. Otherwises, I don't see anything else wrong with him, just depends on how you play him. feel me?

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:42 PM   #10
|ChimpY|

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 26
|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about|ChimpY| has a spectacular aura about

so your saying you dont want wolvie to have a great time...ok very understandable..
Old 06-30-2017, 10:54 PM   #11
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1511
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Yall still complaining over something easy to beat.

This why i really dont wanna come back.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bahki View Post
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.
^ Kids Take Note Of What Uncle Bahki Says ^

DanteP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:41 PM   #12
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post
Yall still complaining over something easy to beat.

This why i really dont wanna come back.
It's not easy to beat, you know it is. Why lie and pretend like it is.
I've literally watched you play wolverine matches for 30 minutes trying to stop someone from healing.
That is 7 minutes longer than the average time slot for a show, that's longer than a half of basketball, almost a full 12 rounds of boxing, a person can jog 3 miles in the time it took for you to finish a match that i've witnessed or had with you with wolverine.

Since I am a man of my word and of character, I assume you are as well.

Let's make a 50 dollar bet.
I can pay you via money gram, make a pay pal for you , or what not.

The bet is you won't be able to stop majority of my heals, we'll even have someone that has posted in this thread as a witness so to make sure nobody hedges on their bet.
I'm a man of my word, are you?

Do you accept the bet?

PROVE ME WRONG!

I've never had the experience of someone beating me by using this so it's not like i'm bitter, I more often than not beat people using this, it just takes so damn long it's just a tough man competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elite_Ken- View Post
As for stopping the attack...stop playing hide and seek in the sky with against a character who can dominate the ground, you can't let Wolverine do as he please on the ground.
I don't super jump or jump all around...even then... Why would I want to go toe to toe with a character on the ground, that you; admittedly just said..dominates on the ground? My head hurt..my head hurt.

Last edited by _Duce-Is-Back_; 06-30-2017 at 11:58 PM.
Old 07-01-2017, 01:46 AM   #13
ItachiForever

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 336
ItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the roughItachiForever is a jewel in the rough
Visit ItachiForever's YouTube
Thumbs up Re: Why is healing still in the game?

Hmm, anyone who says they don't disguise healing through lag is on something. I literally have stopped people on my screen once it starts. To find that the person still healed some anyway with no punishment even though I hit the guy. GOD forbid the character someone has cannot RD or you are not vip or you are in for a long night. If anything reduce how much life is recovered the more he heals. Though I guess that would be too hard. So I would prefer dealing with someone that heals over a period of time rather than instantly. Like stated above from one of you all post. Wolv literally levels the fastest and has some of the safest moves to not get caught if not by a special.
Old 07-01-2017, 02:34 PM   #14
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like
DanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura aboutDanteP has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

It's not easy to beat, you know it is. Why lie and pretend like it is.
I've literally watched you play wolverine matches for 30 minutes trying to stop someone from healing.
That is 7 minutes longer than the average time slot for a show, that's longer than a half of basketball, almost a full 12 rounds of boxing, a person can jog 3 miles in the time it took for you to finish a match that i've witnessed or had with you with wolverine.

Since I am a man of my word and of character, I assume you are as well.

Let's make a 50 dollar bet.
I can pay you via money gram, make a pay pal for you , or what not.

The bet is you won't be able to stop majority of my heals, we'll even have someone that has posted in this thread as a witness so to make sure nobody hedges on their bet.
I'm a man of my word, are you?

Do you accept the bet?

PROVE ME WRONG!

I've never had the experience of someone beating me by using this so it's not like i'm bitter, I more often than not beat people using this, it just takes so damn long it's just a tough man competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Elite_Ken- View Post
I don't super jump or jump all around...even then... Why would I want to go toe to toe with a character on the ground, that you; admittedly just said..dominates on the ground? My head hurt..my head hurt.
Duce it is easy for me considering ive mastered dwx style wolverine, idc about healing tbh

But it is easy to beat.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:
Dante is the greatest SFO player of all time. Bar none. His record speaks for itself. The **** is a "Ch ante"? ****, that be some mad wannabe ****. Do something to prove your worth before you step into his league.

Kids these days.

Old 07-01-2017, 05:07 PM   #15
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I think all healing moves should be a lvl 2 move period.

I like the gradual healing talk but for lvl 2 would be perfect.

I feel like healing should be more of a little boost/help rather than abusive as long as you have bats, especially since the role LAG plays in this game.

I wouldent mind if Wolvy had no healing special moves.and instead had a universal passive of self healing gradually overtime throughout the match.

But if healing is going to stay the same as it is today, I' suggest we being down wolves armor a little bit, of make him gain levels a little slower maybe by 5% slower

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #16
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like

[/QUOTE]

Duce it is easy for me considering ive mastered dwx style wolverine, idc about healing tbh

But it is easy to beat.[/QUOTE]

Come on bro. All those matches essentially turn into who has the most time to spare. When two people that are good play like that it basically turns into who gets bored first.
Old 07-02-2017, 12:51 AM   #17
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

But it is easy to beat.[/QUOTE]

Come on bro. All those matches essentially turn into who has the most time to spare. When two people that are good play like that it basically turns into who gets bored first.[/QUOTE]

Which is it now....
A tough guy competition or a match of who gets bored first?

Honestly, i have fun with healing wolverine matches though in the past 10 years (since 2007) ive only lost one whole DWX wolvy match to pip and after i kicked his entire ass and he still swears i cheated to this day smh

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 07-02-2017, 03:16 AM   #18
_Duce-Is-Back_

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanteP View Post

But it is easy to beat.
Come on bro. All those matches essentially turn into who has the most time to spare. When two people that are good play like that it basically turns into who gets bored first.[/QUOTE]

Which is it now....
A tough guy competition or a match of who gets bored first?

Honestly, i have fun with healing wolverine matches though in the past 10 years (since 2007) ive only lost one whole DWX wolvy match to pip and after i kicked his entire ass and he still swears i cheated to this day smh[/QUOTE]

1.) Who gets bored fist and a tough man competition are points that go together; not ones that contradict each other. Me using hyperbole doesn't change that fact.

2.) What does your record have anything to do with the point of the thread? That's its hard to stop wolverines healing? Do you think I made this thread to sneak diss you or something? I literally have threads from ten years ago[or close to it, before you even came] stating the exact same thing. Except it was Liquid Snake arguing with me instead of you.

How about this.
Play me now, I never said it was about whose better than who. I said you would have trouble stopping me from doing it.
Old 07-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #19
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

i find nothing wrong with a character doing his move
i personally think that ryus beam being the fastest special in the game is cheap to me, (meaning anyone can hit a special and if ryu hits his second it will hit them 1st every time)
but since its ryus move nobody seems to care ,so why not care about something like that ......but when it comes to someone whose move is to heal, people wanna complain about that

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 05:09 AM   #20
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Reason as to why it's still in the game??
There hasn't been a petition ( in the form of a forum post ) signed by most of the active community repealing the ability or nerfing it greatly

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:27 AM   #21
Usurp

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 160
Usurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the roughUsurp is a jewel in the rough

most u could do is nerf it, its the characters move

wolvie will never heal with a lvl1 more than anyone can damage with a lvl 1
so what is the big deal

if a lvl 2 hits wolvie, he will have to heal 2 lvl1's to get that health back

people make it look like he gets more % healing than people do % damage or something

^^Live Ranking^^
|Elite Vip, Sep 2006|1st Place Event Winner, July 2017|Elite Vip, June 2017|1st Place Tourney Winner, Aug 2017|S.F.O. Patriot, Aug 2017|Official SFO Rapper, Aug 2017|SFO Moderator, Sept 2017|Outstanding Member, Sept 2017|SFO Color Crew |*****-****** *** *******|
Usurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 01:52 PM   #22
LuXv

Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 767
LuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really niceLuXv is just really nice
Visit LuXv's Twitter

I think all healing should be removed from the game on the exception of Ironmans healing, which should be nerved a tad bit.

Wolverine on the other hand should have the natural ability to heal as a passive rather than a lvl 1 special move.

so thought the match wolverine would gradually continue to heal at a slow pace.

That is all

LuXv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #23
Shadow_Raichu

Tournaments Joined: 4
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 181
Shadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the roughShadow_Raichu is a jewel in the rough
Visit Shadow_Raichu's Facebook Visit Shadow_Raichu's YouTube

I agree with what blocky posted, maybe there will be a petition, or maybe not, I don't know.
Also, as stated in my other post, wolvy is not the only character who can heal as a super. For those who play juggernaut or jugg users, he can heal as well by pressing the right buttons. So yeah, still I find the purpose is as to why "healing is still in this game" is because it lets some users use it as a way to hang into their fights, why does it have to be a bad thing? If users wanna use the heal super, let them use it, their wolvy or jugg characters will still lose regardless so...

My SFO History Information Over the Years

IGNs: wol-spi-ryu & Shadow_Raichu
Position: SFO Staff In-Game/Forum Moderator of 2018
Game Modes: XvsSF, & Zero-E only
Characters: Ryu/Cyclops only
Shadow_Raichu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 02:50 PM   #24
DanteP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runney View Post
I agree with what blocky posted, maybe there will be a petition, or maybe not, I don't know.
Also, as stated in my other post, wolvy is not the only character who can heal as a super. For those who play juggernaut or jugg users, he can heal as well by pressing the right buttons. So yeah, still I find the purpose is as to why "healing is still in this game" is because it lets some users use it as a way to hang into their fights, why does it have to be a bad thing? If users wanna use the heal super, let them use it, their wolvy or jugg characters will still lose regardless so...
Most ppl arent trained to fight it.

Year Of The Savage

Quote:

Kids these days.

Old 07-16-2017, 03:00 PM   #25
blockattack

Tournaments Joined: 3
Post Thanks / Like
Chats: 1180
blockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to allblockattack is a name known to all
Visit blockattack's Facebook Visit blockattack's Twitter Visit blockattack's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuXv View Post
I think all healing should be removed from the game on the exception of Ironmans healing, which should be nerved a tad bit.

Wolverine on the other hand should have the natural ability to heal as a passive rather than a lvl 1 special move.

so thought the match wolverine would gradually continue to heal at a slow pace.

That is all
I agree greatly

Need to contact blocky?
blockattack@streetfighteronline.com

blockattack is offline   Reply With Quote